Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with your Bitcoin in 2018? Will it become more valuable?  (Read 1326 times)
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Of course bitcoins value will rise due to the popularity it has gain. More new investors will invest with bitcoin this year making bitcoins value go up. I will still do what I did last year which is hold and sell for profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

I will sell some bitcoin, but I will keep some bitcoin. After all, bitcoin will appreciate in the future, and our eyes should not be too short.
I will do the same. I will sell some Bitcoin especially when the price increases. I have a feeling that it will become more valuable that tends to give me a high profit. On the contrary, I will save some Bitcoin and hold it for a long time.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

actually, I don't do anything with my bitcoin except still doing trading to increase my bitcoin amount. sometimes I can make a profit but the other time, I get lost but it's fine for me. I think my bitcoin will become more valuable although the total of money that I can make is always up and down significantly, I think it is good for me because I still have my chance to earn more bitcoin for now and for my future.
Me also, I wanted to hold it in a long term investment and I am always looking forward for a profit that I could gain from it. And since bitcoin has this promise of giving a high profit and that was one reason so I am preferred and always choose to hold it and invest it for future purposes of me and my family.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

I am not going to do anything with bitcoin. I am planning to hold bitcoin, as the value of bitcoin will increase in coming months. I have suffered losses before by day trading. This time I wouldn't do the similar mistake.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

in 2018, i wanna grow the number of bitcoins, so, i would be buying in dip and keep holding.
the most profitable is the long-term bitcoin investment. among them one to three years surely you will get many benefits

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

What I'm going to do is to store it, even last year the price goes down, well that's the cycle of Bitcoin. So what I'm going to do is to store it, let the price goes up and then sell it. Because every year Bitcoin will become more popular to investor which means it will become more valuable and the price will increase.

Wise decision, mate. No matter what happens with Bitcoin's value in the short term, the wisest thing to do would be to store it for the long term. Most of us, have been witnesses of Bitcoin's value over the course of time. As such, whenever there is bad news related to Bitcoin, its value will fall. On the contrary, when there is hype and positive news related to Bitcoin, its value will soar. Therefore, we should ignore what happens with the price in terms of fiat value, as Bitcoin will be prone to become much stronger every day.

I have the feeling that by the end of the year, we might be able to see Bitcoin reach $25,000 and above. When the moment comes, I believe that more millionaires would emerge and more people would join Bitcoin, making it widely accepted in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

indeed, the year 2017 is so interesting to me, bitcoin prices are down, the amount of altcoin prices also decreased, some hardfork also some are canceled.

maybe in the future I will continue to hold bitcoin, in this December, I was the first time doing bitcoin trading, because of the many issues that bitcoin prices will go down. thus making the year 2017 especially this December many sell their bitcoin.

so how in the future I will keep the bitcoin that I bought in the month of December, little profitable for me. but I will continue to see the development of bitcoin prices if the time of bitcoin prices declines again.

Why do you not interesting with bitcoin grow in 2017? Because as you know, bitcoin price jump very rapidly and the price hit the all time high of bitcoin price history.
I think i more dislike the price moves in the early of january till early of february. But still much time to see the grow of bitcoin in the future at least till the end of 2018.
Well 2017 was not bad year for bitcoin as it made a lot of profit for people till the end of 2017. Even now people are really missing that time, the only thing we can do with the bitcoin is to trust it and save it for the long time. In 2018 price of bitcoin is going to become very high and will become more than double. Some people are saying bitcoin will reach more than 20k this month so yes price of bitcoin will be high with time, and I am going to hold my bitcoin in 2018.
gunungkembar

Activity: 546
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

If you look at bitcoin graphics from 2013 to 2018 then how do you summarize them? which I can conclude bitcoin will never experience a significant fall in prices and it is certain when the price has gone down will definitely experience a price recovery and every year will create a very high latest price.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Bitcoin for me is like whiskey because the more it age through times in ups and downs, the more it gets stronger and more valuable as its market cap and price go very high. I will HODL my bitcoin in long term and want to know how does it tastes after couple of years.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

i already have a plan to do with bitcoin this year, i know i don't have much experience on trading so i won't spend too much time on trading but holding instead, hold until bitcoin can break the 18000$ to sell for profit, dont want to be too greedy, of course i know bitcoin will keep rising more so i can wait for another drop to buy back again.

dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

In 2018, I plan to keep most of the bitcoin in my home, and spend a small part on spending, but for now I'm waiting for an even higher price increase
Utanjaran

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

I am continue to be consistent to earn an increase in investment crypto in 2018. By trading and profiting little by little. I'm optimistic like other friends, that bitcoin can be more valuable than the years before.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

indeed, the year 2017 is so interesting to me, bitcoin prices are down, the amount of altcoin prices also decreased, some hardfork also some are canceled.

maybe in the future I will continue to hold bitcoin, in this December, I was the first time doing bitcoin trading, because of the many issues that bitcoin prices will go down. thus making the year 2017 especially this December many sell their bitcoin.

so how in the future I will keep the bitcoin that I bought in the month of December, little profitable for me. but I will continue to see the development of bitcoin prices if the time of bitcoin prices declines again.

Why do you not interesting with bitcoin grow in 2017? Because as you know, bitcoin price jump very rapidly and the price hit the all time high of bitcoin price history.
I think i more dislike the price moves in the early of january till early of february. But still much time to see the grow of bitcoin in the future at least till the end of 2018.
Well 2017 was not bad year for bitcoin as it made a lot of profit for people till the end of 2017. Even now people are really missing that time, the only thing we can do with the bitcoin is to trust it and save it for the long time. In 2018 price of bitcoin is going to become very high and will become more than double. Some people are saying bitcoin will reach more than 20k this month so yes price of bitcoin will be high with time, and I am going to hold my bitcoin in 2018.

For many it's a good yeat overall but for those that entered bitcoin only in december, it probably was a horrible start with many of them losing money and wishing they never knew btc lol. The way btc moved last year probably gave an insight of how it will take over this year and the next few years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

My goal with BTC for this year 2018 is to sell at least 20-30% of what I earned on every uptrend in BTC price, and buy more than my usual purchase during dips. The rest of my BTC is for long term, and I will just keep it in cold storage for about 5-10 years or until BTC has been fully developed and adopted among the majority of people across countries.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

I personally i strongly believe that the long-term prospect of bitcoin prices remains good and quite promising. For this year, it is possible that public adoption will increase more compared to 2017 and of course this is a very good for bitcoin growth. Along with that thought i was motivated  to do even more by holding bitcoin forever.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

I personally i strongly believe that the long-term prospect of bitcoin prices remains good and quite promising. For this year, it is possible that public adoption will increase more compared to 2017 and of course this is a very good for bitcoin growth. Along with that thought i was motivated  to do even more by holding bitcoin forever.

One thing for sure is that Bitcoin is off to a good start, and last year's uptrend in value is only the beginning. With all the recent popularity that Bitcoin has gained, I'm confident that this year will end up in a better way than the last one. Many experts predict that Bitcoin will be over $25,000+ by the end of the year, making it a profitable journey for those who invest into it nowadays.

As such, it would be best to hodl onto our Bitcoins for the long term to reap the profits when it becomes extremely valuable. Imagine buying Bitcoin at current prices and then selling them when it reaches $100k? There is a lot of money to be made, and most importantly, Bitcoin is here to stay despite what it is said over the media. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley

My target in 2017 has been reached. Now I start buying back coins to invest in order to reach my goal by 2018. To be honest, though can't be a millionaire, but someone who invests their money into crypto at least they will not have any financial trouble. Whether it's for the long term or short term as long as we are able to be patient in waiting for the right price, I'm sure we'll get a huge profit. Because each market will always experience price increases from time to time, although often there is a decrease, that is part of the process of price increases.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Russia to criminally punish me Although the government itself seems to be doing this and some are making money on bitcoins
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

i already have a plan to do with bitcoin this year, i know i don't have much experience on trading so i won't spend too much time on trading but holding instead, hold until bitcoin can break the 18000$ to sell for profit, dont want to be too greedy, of course i know bitcoin will keep rising more so i can wait for another drop to buy back again.
Establishing a set price can be a mistake, many people in the last year set a price of when they wanted to sell and then bitcoin surpassed all the expectations we all had for bitcoin for that year so the best bet is to follow the trend, if bitcoin goes up a lot more then keep holding and only sell when it seems the price may crash or when your skills in trading tells you bitcoin is overbought and that it could begin to crash at any moment.
engrdaver

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

2017 was a very fruitful year for a lot of Bitcoiners. However given the stability of Bitcoin it is very hard to project plans that's too far ahead. For me I would check the trends every now and then to keep up with the rise and dips of the price. If it dips, I will try to get more and if it rises I will sell. I see no use in hoarding it anyway. Being too clingy might have negative impact suppose the price dips for good. Better safe than sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: