Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with your Bitcoin in 2018? Will it become more valuable?  (Read 1326 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

Biotcoin has always been valuable ever since it's creation until now it is more valuable and it will become more valuable as the years goes by and adoption goes fast pace, I will of course keep holding my Bitcoin and will only sell a small portion of it and buy profitable altcoins to keep up my portfolio.

It is more valuable for people who has being holding since form the inception or at an early stages of the bitcoin. Those are today multi millionaire if they had continuing holding it and would have made their dreams come true with this rise of bitcoin in this many years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

I have many plans in bitcoin especially I need it for the
Future of my family and children.I am planning to hold or invest to have more profits even though the value was flactuating and volatile,I still believe that bitcoin has a big break for the year of 2018.

If Bitcoin reaches the maximum in 2018 (at least 20-25K), I will probably exchange some of the coins I have to get fiat. The rest BTC will be held for sure.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

the next time I will keep it because the price is not so high as I would like, I will keep until the prices rise that will suit me, and then sell
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

I think this 2018, as of now I can see that bitcoin price will just stable for around $6k-$14k, nothing more nothing less, but this is only my prediction and I don't need people to believe me with this prediction, I think it will still be a good price and I will still hold my bitcoin until I can.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

I think this 2018, as of now I can see that bitcoin price will just stable for around $6k-$14k, nothing more nothing less, but this is only my prediction and I don't need people to believe me with this prediction, I think it will still be a good price and I will still hold my bitcoin until I can.
Yeah, still a good price and it is too far from the time it is started. Maybe we should not think too much for bitcoin, having those ATH moments are just enough to recognized how bitcoin become valuable today. People are getting curious and it attracts more to invest in here and adopt this new system of currency.
Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley

As of now I choose to hold my save bitcoin, I want to continue to generate using joining to different campaign this is because I don't want to lose money as a student. And this is a good idea to become rich, holding now and tomorrow is millionaire.

And this time the bitcoin is in low price, if there's a opportunity to comeback like on december price why not to sell and use in business to have another source of income or sure money if bitcoin will dump again.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

Future of my family and children.I am planning to hold or invest to have more profits even though the value was flactuating and volatile,I still believe that bitcoin has a big break for the year of 2018.

Half a million? I am curious if anybody can be ready to invest such a great sum of money into a volatile crypto? However, I can guess it might go up to 20-25 again.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

Half a million? I am curious if anybody can be ready to invest such a great sum of money into a volatile crypto? However, I can guess it might go up to 20-25 again.

I guess there are many people which is ready to wait for the bitcoin price increase again and I am sure that many of us are waiting for this too. I will still hold my bitcoin in this year and if the price increases more than $20k-$25k like you said, maybe I will sell some of my bitcoin to get my money back and I will let the rest for another year which I am sure that the price will increase again.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

I guess there are many people which is ready to wait for the bitcoin price increase again and I am sure that many of us are waiting for this too. I will still hold my bitcoin in this year and if the price increases more than $20k-$25k like you said, maybe I will sell some of my bitcoin to get my money back and I will let the rest for another year which I am sure that the price will increase again.

Taking out the initial investment can be a good idea, depending on if you need the money or not. At least after taking that money out you'll be invested in Bitcoin for free.
I could have taken out my own initial investment a long time ago, but never felt I have to do so. And right now when I look back and see today's price, this was the right decision. But main reason was that it wasn't money I needed.
Furthermore I am a Bitcoin collector. I see this as my job right now. Making as much as Bitcoin as I can! So selling portions of it is something I always struggle with.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley
I don't have plans to do anything with my bitcoin except to keep holding, it is not the most exciting thing to do but it is the safest especially if we take into account everything that is happening right now in the market, the price is very unstable and there is not much indication the price is going to go up again while some may sell under these conditions I think that is a mistake because we do not know when bitcoin will skyrocket again and I do not want to miss that.
I too have the plans of holding the bitcoin for a longer time period. This will give promised growth and apart from this I have plans to make use of it into continued buying and selling based on the market, because the price has been fluctuating and not moving much to reach new ath above the $20000 mark.
Yeah, I'm not planning to do much with my bitcoin because there is simply not a reason to do much, I could spend my bitcoins right now but the price is very low and I will not get enough for it and when I think about how high the price could go in the short term then it's simply a bad business to spend it right now, it is better to wait, I know it will probably take me years to get to the point in which I'm satisfied with my profits but I'm willing to wait.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

according to research I did from reading market conditions and existing chart conditions created a pattern that makes the potential of bitcoin prices rise very sharply in this year, just wait until the end of this year the price will make you stunned.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

I believe the 2018 bitcoin will be worth it. I still take time to invest bitcoin. There are many bitcoin plans that I need to make this year. Nowadays, a lot of people know about bitcoin and expand it. The thing I need to do with bitcoin is to scrutinize the price of each penny I hold. Continue to participate fully in the bitcoin campaign.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

I believe the 2018 bitcoin will be worth it. I still take time to invest bitcoin. There are many bitcoin plans that I need to make this year. Nowadays, a lot of people know about bitcoin and expand it. The thing I need to do with bitcoin is to scrutinize the price of each penny I hold. Continue to participate fully in the bitcoin campaign.
apparently for today I'm already confident that I will squander all of my Bitcoin this year. But unequivocally that I will earn, I shall store in an etherium and other coins. Bitcoin loses its trust .
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

according to research I did from reading market conditions and existing chart conditions created a pattern that makes the potential of bitcoin prices rise very sharply in this year, just wait until the end of this year the price will make you stunned.

I hope so. Ever since this year started, Bitcoin has been on a constant decline in value. Perhaps, this is because of government's regulations which happened recently. Hopefully, it would rise back in value during the end of the year, allowing it to grow at a fast pace like last time. Many people which see Bitcoin's price declining, have quickly panicked and sold most of their Bitcoins. These are mostly newbies which are just getting started with cryptocurrencies and don't know how this works. But veteran crypto users will stay confident in Bitcoin, as it has a huge potential for growth in the future.

My decision is to hodl Bitcoin as much as I can, and buy some whenever prices become cheap over time. This would effectively pay off in the long term, once Bitcoin rises in value. The year of 2018 hasn't ended yet, and it's full of many surprises for both Bitcoin and altcoins. I believe that in a couple of years from now, the whole cryptocurrency market capitalization would be valued at $1 trillion and above. Let's see what happens by then. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

I'm not going to do anything with my bitcoin, you could say that I'm going to hold it and the reason is very simple I'm not going to sell for a bad price and also I have not reached my goals with bitcoin, the amount that I have it's simply too low and while it is enough to give me some benefits I want more.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

I will stick to my plan no matter what the price of bitcoin. We all have goal this year that needs to be achieve and I believe bitcoin will help us. I strongly believe that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2018 is beyond $20k and I'm so excited for that things, for now I will just continue to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price no reason to panic.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

So far i have no choice but to hold,because i miss calculate the movement and the continuously dip the price..though im completely believing that bitcoin will not make me fail,and in future growth is on my way.hopefully sooner it will since my last withdrawal is december 2017 ..
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

In 2018 i remain consistent to continue to hold my bitcoin, until the price actually moves up, because i am sure that by the middle of this year bitcoin will increase and become more valuable again.
I have great hopes in bitcoin, especially for my future and my family, so i keep investing and saving some of it to get a lot of profit in bitcoin when i later sell it for a high price.

blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

In 2018 i remain consistent to continue to hold my bitcoin, until the price actually moves up, because i am sure that by the middle of this year bitcoin will increase and become more valuable again.
I have great hopes in bitcoin, especially for my future and my family, so i keep investing and saving some of it to get a lot of profit in bitcoin when i later sell it for a high price.
Same as you this year is not for bitcoin or maybe it is just starting so until it is in cheap price I will continue to hold my bitcoin because if you will panic now and going to sell then it done for you. I do believe that bitcoin will rise up again maybe in the end of the year it will so until then it is better for us to hold.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

For the moment I don't have some special plans, will continue to hold.
I know that many are disappointed now with the price but don't forget this will not last forever. Actualy I don't look at a current situation like some special drama, so far we have faced many price corrections. But the price will recover and I expect in 2018 bitcoin will cross 12000$.

malaj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: