Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with your Bitcoin in 2018? Will it become more valuable?  (Read 1326 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

what I did for my bitcoin in 2018 is that I will keep to hold until bitcoin prices reach the price I want so I will get the profit I want and I believe the bitcoin price will soon increase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

I am holding my bitcoins for the moment, but will sell some if we get a new ATH  Grin. Whenever the prices drops further (below 6000$), I will buy some more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Now I think that it would be nice to buy bitcoin as the price suits me, but I think I'll keep what I have before the price increases
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

Now I think that it would be nice to buy bitcoin as the price suits me, but I think I'll keep what I have before the price increases
Good to buy bitcoin these days as the price still low from previous months. Hold and wait for the price to increase at least. I am thinking price will be more valuable anytime this year.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

I am holding my bitcoins for the moment, but will sell some if we get a new ATH  Grin. Whenever the prices drops further (below 6000$), I will buy some more.

Wise decision, mate. These dips are the perfect opportunity to buy cheap Bitcoin before it starts to rise in value. I have the feeling that another exponential price rise in the whole crypto market will happen just like last year. Therefore, even if Bitcoin's value goes way below the $8,000 mark, it'll be a great buy for the long term.

Soon, we might be able to experience mainstream Lightning Network payments, which will boost the level of adoption within Bitcoin in our world. So, it's only a matter of time before the bulls get in on the market to boost Bitcoin's value. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:52:15 AM

The price of bitcoin will surely increase but unfortunately no one knows exactly when that is going to happen, that is why it's important to remain consistent like what you are doing, I know that it can be very hard especially when the price crashed so rapidly at the beginning of the year, but if we want to avoid losing money and even better if we want to earn money we have no other option but to hold our coins no matter what.

Exactly. We could never know the real value of a Bitcoin within a few years from now. It could be worth either thousands of dollars, or zero dollars within an instant. Its high volatility can either make you rich or poor before you know it. That's why, even if it's good to hodl some Bitcoin, it would also be wise to spend it before it becomes too late (if value declines massively). By spending your Bitcoin, you would be contributing to the crypto economy and allow other merchants to grow over time. But, if you decide to hodl your Bitcoin for a long time, then you should proceed with caution as huge price increases are not guaranteed.

Hopefully, that's not the case as we might be able to see Bitcoin become worth $20,000 by the end of the year. There's so many exciting stuff coming along such as The Lightning Network, and sidechains which will make Bitcoin stronger than ever before. The Lightning Network will have a huge impact over Bitcoin's price in a positive way, and interest will spike at a greater rate than last year. In the meantime, Bitcoin prices are relatively cheap and could be worth buying and holding for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
I think that the chances that the value bitcoin becomes zero are very low, and while spending your bitcoin makes our little and contain economy stronger I really do not have any need to spend my bitcoin, there is really nothing that I want and since we know that the chances that bitcoin goes up in the future are very high I'm not willing to spend it in stuff that I really do not need.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

To make the bitcoin is always worth of course we must hold, if all users are selling it will make the stock in the market becomes more and automatically the price keeps going down, I suggest to sell because of high price or badly need money.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

As an optimistic bitcoin user, I always believe that bitcoin values will continue to the highest, I do not care about accidents that will happen because bitcoin always ends with an unexpected victory or outside the prediction zone. It is on this belief that keeps me on hold.

Agreed, same is the case with every user. With hope majority of the small volume holders reduce their spending and has been holding as much possible to benefit with the upcoming price pumping which is predicted to take place within the ongoing year.
Absolutely the coin will show its strength these days it is stable but in the upcoming days it will come to the market with some more actions that will show the price increase trend.

This is due to the increase in demand and as we know that the average demand of Bitcoin each year increases so the price will definitely increase in the upcoming days. Now invest in Bitcoin because the coin will become more valuable in the future.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

so far I plan to just keep bitcoin at home and do nothing with it until the moment when the prices for it grow

I think you can try to increase the amount of bitcoin you have with trading or investment so when the bitcoin price increase, you can have more bitcoin in your wallet and it's ready to sell at the highest price. but it's a good plan for you if you still want to keep bitcoin only and I think it's the best thing that you can do. keep your wallet safe so you don't have to worry about the attacker.

It will be more valuable the the past, but we can't exceed the price anyway. The resistance points are very strong. Bitcoin can't pass them. This causes sellings all the time on the global exchange platforms. This is very sad for me.

I will do as last year I used to do to hold it and sell it a bit that I need. Bitcoin from year to year will always be very valuable to me
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

so far I plan to keep at home, the prices are not very high to cover at least part of the cost of its acquisition when it was lower in price, it remains only to wait
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

we have the same decision to still hold our bitcoin until we see the price reach the highest price again like in December and we don't want to just make a small profit. we expect to make a big profit again in this year because bitcoin price drops too deep and this will make us sad but I am sure that we still have a hope that bitcoin price will get up again. I am sure that bitcoin will become more valuable from time to time and for the price, it will increase higher than we can expect.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

The coins I have now will soon increase its value as the market supply will increase soon with thee record increase in its demand that will result in the high value of Bitcoin. I will hold my coins now and will wait for a better market where I can sell out my coins if the coins have high value. I am currently working to get some more coins as the market is stable and low so I will get benefit later in the high market.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley
In 2018 I will stick to hold Bitcoin until the price is really high then after that I will sell it. I will not sell Bitcoin in the near future let alone the Bitcoin price is still very low. I will try to be more patient waiting for all the beautiful in time. I'm sure the end of this year we will all be shocked back with a very fantastic Bitcoin price.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

we have the same decision to still hold our bitcoin until we see the price reach the highest price again like in December and we don't want to just make a small profit. we expect to make a big profit again in this year because bitcoin price drops too deep and this will make us sad but I am sure that we still have a hope that bitcoin price will get up again. I am sure that bitcoin will become more valuable from time to time and for the price, it will increase higher than we can expect.
Correct, bitcoin is too good of an investment to withdraw your money after some small gains, I'm going to hold my bitcoins no matter what for at least 5 years, I have already done that for 2 years but I'm seriously thinking to instead hold for 10 years instead since the profits will be amazing at that time.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

Well, I know what I will do with the Bitcoins I have. I will be holding them for a very long time, as for me, BTC is the perfect investment that will make me rich.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

just do not sell, the price does not suit me, I'll hold it for myself until the end of the year, and then I'll think what's next
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

I will hodl. I might buy some more bitcoin if the price ever drops below $10k. If bitcoin ever reaches $100k, I will start to think about selling it.
This is my mind set now once the bitcoin price is on downfall I will buy more to increase my investment as this will surely make me millionaire someday. Hold and be patient as we all doing good.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

I really do not think that we can take any decision other than to hold our bitcoin many are thinking in selling their bitcoin and becoming traders and try to recover their losses that way but those people are now only taking an higher risk not knowing at all if they will actually recover their money they lost due to the crash, when if they just held they will recover their money eventually.
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

What I will do with Bitcoin that I have this year is that I will continue to hold it. Yes, I will hold it for longer so I can get the profit on target I want to achieve. I still believe that this year Bitcoin price could be higher than last year. Yes, I know now that Bitcoin's situation is very apprehensive and not even many people believe that Bitcoin can rise again. But I personally still fully trust in Bitcoin and will not turn to other coins.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

It depends, will you see it as a store of value, or as a trading and investment vehicle, there are many ways to treat bitcoin and invariably that has value-impact on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: