Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1782 times)
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
Its true Bitcoin is a ladder of success. Because everyone who joins Bitcoin surely they can get rich in a short time. Yes, it is just a matter of luck, if they are very lucky they can get rich in just a short time. But some have to go through a long process to be successful at Bitcoin. But whatever it is, Bitcoin is the best way to get to the success that everybody wants.
freesia_pnp888

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

I believe that the bitcoin is a success ladder why ? Because many people are hoping that bitcoin will help them to become rich or richer , bitcoin is an online investment  so it means bitcoin is not that kind of hassle , and also  thing that I say bitcoin is a ladder because like a ladder bitcoin is going extend and extend even some people and government disliked it.

this speaks my mind, too. however not everyone would be able to get rich cuz some of them are easy to get frustrated if there's crash like now.
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

I believe we all have such regret that we didn't buy bitcoin at the initial stage because we were unsure about the future. I regret the same for ETH as well. However, it's never too late to start goo things in life. Bitcoin price is currently standing at a very low level so here's the opportunity for you. Today the price seems high but one year down the line, you will regret for the same reason if you don't buy now.
I think you should not regret about that, there are many potential altcoin in the future. Hopefully someday the altcoin we own will increase like bitcoin or ETH. Opportunities are always waiting for us in the front
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

There is no penitent medicine in the world, no one can go back to the past!

Now investment in BTC can also bring a lot of profits, the important thing is whether you can stick to long-term investment!

adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

for me that is just one example that not all who buy hundreds, thousands and millions of bitcoin become rich. business have been invented through the technological innovation in the blockchain framework. it can't be said in this dimension in another sphere or elsewhere in the financial system.Some end up in bankruptcy for not playing their bitcoin's in the right place at the right time. Having bitcoins is not the only thing to be rich but it depends on how the owner play the bitcoin,
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
I think that success should be with patience and thoroughness just like investing with bitcoin not with overnight going to be rich maybe that's what is the ladder to success
Success is not achieve instantly like a ladder you have to carefully take every step for you not to fall or lose the balance that will bring you down. Bitcoin is one of the key that you can keep achieving the success, use it to have stable income and work for it wisely so that not only the profit you could get but also the goal that want to achieve.

upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

You all have such regrets that you did not buy Bitcoin in the early stages because you are not sure about the future. I also regret the same for Ethereum. However, it is never too late to start goo things in life. Bitcoin prices are currently standing at a very low level so here's an opportunity for you. Well you are not too late and do not have to go back in time to make the right decision. By 2018 you can choose to buy Bitcoin as much as you can and after a few years your decision will make a big smile on your face.
dodz031718

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

At the very beggining many people do not believe that bitcoin will be valueable right now but not many people.Investor and early adopter hold their coin.It is much worth enough and become rich now.We can analys bitcoin price and take profits from volatiling price.There are many processes and knowledge that must be owned by people who wants to be involved.
riochanger

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

I believe bitcoin will be a phenomenal world currency
dear53

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

Yes it is... Smiley Smiley Smiley Bitcoin change many peoples life. It is the life changing currency. Everyone trusted bitcoin very much. Bitcoin price always going to be higher. More people invest in bitcoin day by day because they want to get a good profit from it. I think who invest in bitcoin now in future they get a very good profit from bitcoin and change there life so it is true that bitcoin the success ladder.... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Bitcoin really offered us that things and so much lesson in life,if i am into internet and cryptocurrecny when bitcoins is just at its scratch price i would really like to buy hundreds and thousands of it for sure,but sadly same as op im still too young when bitcoin and cryptocurrency bloomup and start to rise.Holding bitcoins now is the best thing we can do now

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

You do not have to regret what has passed when we understand not let us fight until we also succeeded in bitcoin. We can certainly when we want diligently to continue to learn and keep up with the development of this bitcoin. Spirit, definitely success!!
success can come from anywhere if we always work hard, focus, patient, and never give up. a person's success depends on the person himself, not everyone is successful in bitcoin world. if we are lazy to work / unemployment it would be nice to jump in bitcoin world because bitcoin is very useful for the unemployed who want to succeed and rich.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Bitcoin is come in a perfect time to you. But you need to be patient, and focus to be success in crypto. There is no easy way to be success in a short time. You need to work out it. And bitcoin for me is my future to success.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

all would certainly expect great with bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin success in the future, now I will keep trying to gather bitcoin for future success.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Well bitcoin has done well so far and will still do better. Its never too late to invest in bitcoin though it seem to be coin for the rich fellas now but you can invest in other altcoin like ethereum, NEO, EOS, that will certainly be great in years to come just like bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
zattayu

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

How Bitcoin Business is for the profitable beginner with money ... Which Suits For Housewife Successful and Successful Home Dwelling .... As a currency, bitcoin serves as an online payment tool
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

You're sorry for being late to have bitcoin, why did not you buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it until now. I think you can buy it now for the future, because bitcoin will definitely continue to increase in the future.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Bitcoin is the coin which early investors found totally remarkable. It is the top ranked coin in Crypto so it is obviously great. But other coins like PRG are becoming the source of ladder too, as they are consistently working towards their goal.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Bitcoin and Lamden are best for long term investments. I am glad I bought them this year only to earn returns on my investment. They both are the stairs to success and gains for investors.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

Today's Bitcoin business is tough, they are not always the market for success. Now the investment in BTC is very high. BTC is no longer as prosperous as it was a few years ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: