Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117229 times)
investor5

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:36:25 PM

trade satoshi at 1 april delisting btcp.  Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:34:42 AM

What happens to the coin, no live exchanges?

Arhimedes

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:02:00 AM

What happens to the coin, no live exchanges?

Apparently so  Sad It's such a disaster this coin
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 04:11:01 AM

After huge hidden premined coins found months ago, the Bitcoin Private has dies out gradually.
Price dropped, volume tailes off, and delists on exchanges.
The case of Bitcoin Private, once again, demonstrates one of basic and most important things for projects, transparency.
Without transparency, projects will fail sooner o later due to lack of belief from investors.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:06:30 AM

HitBTC was only big exchange which was providing some kind of credibility to BTCP. Now it has been removed from there and with remaining exchanges it doesn't look that charming. Actually they failed to deliver too what was promised at the launch of this forked coin. I still remember everyone was very excited and articles on privacy features all was looking impressive.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:24:20 AM

This is the end of the BTCP. thanks to dev team for my obtained free money from this fork!
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:05:00 AM

This is the end of the BTCP. thanks to dev team for my obtained free money from this fork!

If you get the coins for free because you hold Bitcoin it doesn't matter, but I think investing in these forks is very risky.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:20:25 AM

If you get the coins for free because you hold Bitcoin it doesn't matter, but I think investing in these forks is very risky.
Due to the current situation, I think even stupid people will not invest in this coin.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:51:43 AM

Due to the current situation, I think even stupid people will not invest in this coin.

If you think someone is really stupid than how can you expect wise decision from them. This is dead coin and it has been created just for pump and dump but been exposed so early and it is the reason of failure of this.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:02:37 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 03:36:49 PM by Islapdonkey

During its heyday, some us made a serious effort to warn others about this project. Weird that Rhett is continuously allowed to negatively influence ppl in this community, and no one has made a serious effort to hamper his activities. some will claim he was kicked out, but ultimately he utilized this and several other platform to fleece millions out of investors.

It would be nice to see more legendary/hero/senior members making an effort to warn ppl when it really matters. however, most tend to fall in line, milk the cow, and raise their voice when the destruction is complete. Its usually the same thing, all over this forum. Yet its the same ppl screaming for broader adoption of crypto/decentralized options.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:26:00 PM

I think this coin is simply stinking of cheaters and scam artists. So far Octaex that listed this coin stole all funds and just exit scam. Was based out of China. Now TradeSatoshi or Trade Satoshi is locking out user accounts.

That is 2 very suspect exchanges that BTCP listed on and told users or holders they can trust and both are terrible. Octaex already stole every users money and closed up shop. What was BTCP official statement telling users they can buy and sell on Octaex??? NONE. " Oh sorry, we didn't know"...but really I bet they just needed a short term exchange to dump coins on.

Plus, HitBTC is wanting BTCP to give them 56,000 coins or something like that,  that they lost on the burn because they lied to customers and said they would not support the fork, but they did and kept all coins...they most likely sold all or many on the market making millions.

Bitcoin Private just burned coins that were hidden and cheated and scammed upon fork so the project started ONLY to make certain suspect individuals extremely rich and to take as much money from others as possible. And that is STILL going on.

The project will go nowhere and will continue to cheat investors. The problem is, there are probably very good dev's and many people work on this project but from the start it seems a handful of people had a plan to make millions and scam as many as possible.

Please correct me if I am wrong. China exchanges are big into BTCP scam and take and steal users funds.

Tradesatoshi will be next to close up or they will continue but lock out users and steal funds. They said and claimed they were UK based but they are based out of china and now they are locking accounts- so why are NO REPUTABLE exchanges listing this coin?Huh

Explain that!

The only reason I can see is that there is a circle of BTCP insiders that are making millions and no reputable exchange will touch the project.
CryptoCracker

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:46:03 PM

During its heyday, some us made a serious effort to warn others about this project. Weird that Rhett is continuously allowed to negatively influence ppl in this community, and no one has made a serious effort to hamper his activities. some will claim he was kicked out, but ultimately he utilized this and several other platform to fleece millions out of investors.

It would be nice to see more legendary/hero/senior members making an effort to warn ppl when it really matters. however, most tend to fall in line, milk the cow, and raise their voice when the destruction is complete. Its usually the same thing, all over this forum. Yet its the same ppl screaming for broader adoption of crypto/decentralized options.
[/quote]

No truer words were ever spoken here.

It seems like most "hero" members know the game and they rely on noobs or "crypto enthusiast" to fleece.

I am slowly seeing that 80-90% of crypto is all SCAM. Sad really. I have rarely seen a "hero" member say anything when you post about scam coins or a coin like BTCP ripping off many people.

My advice to anyone new is to STAY AWAY from small exchanges- never keep anything you don't want to lose on there and expect what you put on there will be stolen or taken.

Plus find out who is involved in the project. Like Rhett has huge following but has horrible reputation as cheater but I m sure he doesn't care, he made millions in crypto by doing things like BTCP.

Also don't trust what anyone says in crypto. Mainstream adoption my arse! It will be a long long time before that happens.

Crypto is simply a reflection of human nature and the hence the world we currently live in.

Projects are mostly BS most of them simply fabricate stories and say whatever they think “investors” or more often than not, “sucker” want to hear. When it finally becomes time to deliver and walk the talk, most dev teams fold but before they do, they pump the project only to dump all their s**tcoins on the fools who believed that it was different this time.

For example, Bitconnect, Bitferry (that should have been obvious but.. Roll Eyes Cry), BitDeal, Voxels, Soil, INFX, Boolberry, FRK, ARCH, DIEM, APEX, UNIQ, QBK, VTR and hundreds of other coins (and most just make a new coin once they cash out and repeat the cycle) , plus exchanges like Mt Gox, Octaex, choose5more, and strangely, most are Chinese or Russian but that may simply be a coincidence. Regardless…..

Be very very careful in this space. Mainstream adoption is a sales pitch. Understand that! The "hero" hard core crypto stars already cashed out and won't tell you it is 90% a scam.

You have been warned.

PS- enjoy your crypto experience. I actually is a lot of fun Grin Smiley And those left standing will change the world!
CryptoCracker

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:58:21 PM

BitcoinPrivate is listed at ForkyPhew: https://fork.pw/market/BTC-BTCP

// our ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106202
// we accepting free listing requests

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Another exceptional exchange no doubt.

How long until it closes and steals everyone's funds? I say 4-6 months.

Wanna bet? Yes ForkyPhew sounds very reputable. F**k me give it up already BTCP.

This is impressive the lengths you will go to dump your coins on to people. How about list on Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, ever Cryptopia is exceptional after what they went through and they are doing all possible to play fair and come back. If the project is that good they would like it...but thank god "donkeynutscrypto.io" will list it. Oh and ForkyPhew will too. Roll Eyes Huh Cry Cry
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:48:39 PM

BitcoinPrivate is listed at ForkyPhew: https://fork.pw/market/BTC-BTCP

// our ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106202
// we accepting free listing requests

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Another exceptional exchange no doubt.

How long until it closes and steals everyone's funds? I say 4-6 months.

Wanna bet? Yes ForkyPhew sounds very reputable. F**k me give it up already BTCP.

This is impressive the lengths you will go to dump your coins on to people. How about list on Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, ever Cryptopia is exceptional after what they went through and they are doing all possible to play fair and come back. If the project is that good they would like it...but thank god "donkeynutscrypto.io" will list it. Oh and ForkyPhew will too. Roll Eyes Huh Cry Cry

If it is a scam exchange it might not even take that long before it closes and now it is good you left a warning here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:57:24 PM

I think he is giving warning don't invest in BTCP it is scam project and low volume exchanges is also on big risk. So it would be better stay away from this coin if someone don't want to lose his hard earned money.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:04:16 AM

Anyone want's to buy 500 BTCP ?
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:05:19 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161

You can post your offer into Marketplace board maybe you will find some interested people for your offer and better mention the sell rate too.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:33:38 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161

You can post your offer into Marketplace board maybe you will find some interested people for your offer and better mention the sell rate too.

Is there no place left where it is possible to trade BTCP as of now? In these OTC trades the prices are often quite different from those on exchanges.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TITI45555

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:48:42 AM

where is my 20 dollars MACAFFEE Huh  Cry
Arhimedes

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:09:06 AM

where is my 20 dollars MACAFFEE Huh  Cry

As far as I remember he promised $200 for 1 BTCP by the end of July 2018  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: