Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
The features of eth is much that you can't understand all...

I tried to do more research about it...
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Its quite a pity that not everyone who invest in crypto actually understands the technology behind it. I saw today that an airport in Brisbane would be accepting crypto currencies as payment in its terminal. that alone is news for some people to get into crypto and start throwing money around. But come on, the blind followers who normally or naturally fall off the rail.

I think the recent correction in crypto  is also attributed to the blind investors who throw their money around anyhow.

folks should learn about the technology and how it would impact lives.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

No, I dont understand ETH and the other coins. There are a lots of comments , ideas and changing graphs.. But one day i am gonna make it. Thank you for good posts dear friends.

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

which I know ethereum is alt-coin that from the beginning out the price keeps rising like bitcoin prices even now the price is very high compared to other alt-coin

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

I think ethereum is a really good coin which is suitable for long-term investments and also fast trading. I really like its price characteristics and I find it very innovative. I hope that ethereum will reach great prices in the future.
wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Really thank you very much for your article, I was born a bit stupid, I have learned a month or two still can not understand ethereum, especially technical problems, your article really helped me a great deal, thanks again.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

Really thank you very much for your article, I was born a bit stupid, I have learned a month or two still can not understand ethereum, especially technical problems, your article really helped me a great deal, thanks again.

No problem, I am glad you enjoy it Smiley Message me if you have any questions.

Positivebetting
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:20:22 AM

Etherum is a long term investment, thanks for this article it will help some persons understand it more.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
I do not understand all of ETH, the only question for me is that:  Is Eth worth investing ?
There are too many tech knowledge in crypto , that does not mean  we have to learn all the tech before we invest in crypto.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

I do not understand all of ETH, the only question for me is that:  Is Eth worth investing ?
There are too many tech knowledge in crypto , that does not mean  we have to learn all the tech before we invest in crypto.

Really hard question to anwser, I dont know how much you have, what your risk management is etc
You might want to check out my YouTube video, where I talk about my portfolio. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zQO99uXUG0&t=0s

Positivebetting
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Great article.

Hope it convinces more people about the superiority of eth.
SenseiSan

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

It is quite complicated . But for now just learn about smart contract, gas price, sending and receiving tokens and if you can program bit, create your own customize tokens and sent to your friends, who knows  you can even make ICO of your dream startup from the tokens .
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Great article.

Hope it convinces more people about the superiority of eth.

Thanks I appreciate it Smiley

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

Make sure to read this if you are invested in Ethereum and dont really understand it.

Positivebetting
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

I agree with this. I can really understand Ethereum.This coin is very suitable for long term investment and the ethereum is very popular from the beginning.

residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

for the moment I see indeed the movement of altcoin and bitcoin is getting harder to predict but I think it's a matter of time.
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Ether is actually a very strong good currency. However, in my opinion, he is overrated today regarding Bitcoin. It is worth taking a closer look at the rest of the alternative coins
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Ether is actually a very strong good currency. However, in my opinion, he is overrated today regarding Bitcoin. It is worth taking a closer look at the rest of the alternative coins

ETH is pretty expensive for its utility today, however I think it is undervalued in terms of its speculative future.

Positivebetting
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

Of course I understand how and for what the Etherium was created, but you still do not understand? I think that this project will just be the future of all crypto-currencies, because I have never seen such stability as an etherium.

Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Of course I understand how and for what the Etherium was created, but you still do not understand? I think that this project will just be the future of all crypto-currencies, because I have never seen such stability as an etherium.
In fact, no coin is stable now, but this is how crypto market works: dynamically and changeable.
It has lower transaction cost than BTC, it is an advantage.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: