Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
i been read a lot abiut ethereum and its quite confusing. but i understand small part of it like a how they do the smart contract thing. ethereum is really great platform and been used by many project and itd the most stable cryptocurrency.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
i been read a lot abiut ethereum and its quite confusing. but i understand small part of it like a how they do the smart contract thing. ethereum is really great platform and been used by many project and itd the most stable cryptocurrency.
Usually I just check it using coinmarket and this forum but looking deeper with how and what is the offer of the coins I didn't check so I'm glad
you share some hints about this project as we can  get ideas why w should continue investing with ETH and what this project will bring  in the
near future along side with bitcoin, hope to see more thread like this in regards to those  coins which is existing around.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

Usually I just check it using coinmarket and this forum but looking deeper with how and what is the offer of the coins I didn't check so I'm glad
you share some hints about this project as we can  get ideas why w should continue investing with ETH and what this project will bring  in the
near future along side with bitcoin, hope to see more thread like this in regards to those  coins which is existing around.

Thanks I appreciate the comment Smiley

Positivebetting
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Honestly i know their concepts and technology roughly and how its network could potentially impact the cryptocurrency industry, still technically how really solidity works and executing those contract are yet too much for me. I might just evaluating Ethereum based on its current usability, popularity on the market, maybe that's sufficient for just a simple trader.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I spend atleast 1 hour everyday researching about alt coins. Although I am not that interested in investing, I find it as a standard habit that I must always read so that I know the background and general informations in a cryptocurrency that I will get involved in.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

Honestly i know their concepts and technology roughly and how its network could potentially impact the cryptocurrency industry, still technically how really solidity works and executing those contract are yet too much for me. I might just evaluating Ethereum based on its current usability, popularity on the market, maybe that's sufficient for just a simple trader.

That is certainly not a bad tactic, but the more you look into it the more it becomes fascinating and easier to evaluate.

Positivebetting
ezcrigbagk

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

I don't think I know much about ETH, and I don't even know how the ETH's smart contract is used, but I know that it's a bull market and that investing in ETH can make me profitable.
me either. For Ethereum professional technology I do not understand. Because that involves a field. And understand it very difficult. I think I know that Ethereum is enough. No need to learn the same professional stuff as a scholar.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

I don't think I know much about ETH, and I don't even know how the ETH's smart contract is used, but I know that it's a bull market and that investing in ETH can make me profitable.
me either. For Ethereum professional technology I do not understand. Because that involves a field. And understand it very difficult. I think I know that Ethereum is enough. No need to learn the same professional stuff as a scholar.

There is never a greater time to understand it than now Smiley If you click the link in the OP you will find a Medium Post I wrote discussing Ethereum.

Positivebetting
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:21 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 10:11:12 PM by Hazaki

Understanding cryptocurrencies is a must for anyone who wants to be involved with such industry and eth is indeed one of the most fascinating coins despite it being always the second one on the list always back to back with bitcoin , it is having a rush time scaling but will always be a sure currency to invest in .
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

It sounds logic to read a lot of information before buying Ethereum. However, I don't have time to read everything, it is too much, so I just follow the market. You know what they say: the market is always right. 

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

It sounds logic to read a lot of information before buying Ethereum. However, I don't have time to read everything, it is too much, so I just follow the market. You know what they say: the market is always right. 

However if you just follow the market, you wont really have a good understanding of why things are the way that they are. Better to research, and less risky if you do. However if you just wanna dive into cryptocurrency and assume the most risk generally, then that is okay as well.

Positivebetting
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

I think 90% of the people in crypto now doesn't know what exactly they are buying and how they work and that is very worrisome.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

Naturally, a person is just paying attention to profit. Sometimes do not pay attention to risks and what is used as material for investment. Without studying and getting to know more about the investment.
anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

I give you the same statement if ethereum is a platform. so ethereum provides a complete service for all types of coins in the wallet and provides ease in transacting.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Naturally, a person is just paying attention to profit. Sometimes do not pay attention to risks and what is used as material for investment. Without studying and getting to know more about the investment.

This is why so many people end up losing money. Someone needs to lose money for us to make money.

Positivebetting
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:23 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:42:07 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

I think that such a question can be asked about any currency. A huge number of people especially now are trying simply to speculate exchange rates and are not interested in what is behind them. I hope that similar educational projects will appear more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:22:20 PM
Merited by allohha (5)

I think that such a question can be asked about any currency. A huge number of people especially now are trying simply to speculate exchange rates and are not interested in what is behind them. I hope that similar educational projects will appear more.
The fact is that the huge popularity of crypto-currencies for today is due only to the strong ability to earn money. Few people understand the obvious opportunities or advantages of crypto currency. But this is not the fault of the people themselves, but of those countries and governments that have brought peoples to the point that they are dragging out a miserable existence and are trying to earn wherever they can. I believe that Bitcoin and all of the Crypto currency gives a very good and positive opportunity for every user of the crypto currency to improve their financial condition and improve the lives of their families.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

The fact is that the huge popularity of crypto-currencies for today is due only to the strong ability to earn money. Few people understand the obvious opportunities or advantages of crypto currency. But this is not the fault of the people themselves, but of those countries and governments that have brought peoples to the point that they are dragging out a miserable existence and are trying to earn wherever they can. I believe that Bitcoin and all of the Crypto currency gives a very good and positive opportunity for every user of the crypto currency to improve their financial condition and improve the lives of their families.
I fully understand you about what you are saying and I think that this is indeed a very good opportunity for all of humanity. But many people do not understand that thinking only about their enrichment, they can thus destroy the ratings of those projects whose coin they represent.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

I agree with you, but all their speculations will not be succeed until they actually understand the chosen cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: