Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
Yhan0818

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Check out my free Ethereum 101 course

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.

Thanks for sharing this thoughts and ideas I learned a lot of things about ethereum.
Alex Khvatov

Activity: 78
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

Check out my free /MQivpe]Ethereum 101 course

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.

Being a trader is something I am interested in, but not something I can allocate a lot of time to (such as your 3 hours). So what I do and what I'd recommend for others like me is to find some traders whose recommendations you believe in and who do their due diligence and then follow their advice and suggestions. In some cases, those traders may have actual analytical departments working behind their recommendations, which will do more work of better quality than an average individual can with three hours.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

I don't think I know much about ETH, and I don't even know how the ETH's smart contract is used, but I know that it's a bull market and that investing in ETH can make me profitable.

I think we are hundreds of people that just know that Eth is profitable. I want to know more about it but to be honest, it will take  many hours for sure to understand it for people like me that has no background on programming or any tech related stuff so I'll wait for my local news to explain it all.

Yes many hours or maybe a day or more to understand the technology.
I am also not basic on programming, so its difficult to really undertsand. But at least now i have profit from it. Thats all i understand.
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:51:00 AM

In fact im not sure what ethereum is, i buy them and use them to invest ico just  like most people do, it is only a invest tool to me.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

I like the Ethereum network, and the information you provide, is enough to make consideration for me to decide to invest in the long term.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

when i am just starting in bitcoin i learn ethereum too and other coin but what i learn is it will give you profit. only this last year/s that i started to study it and learn what really can they do and i am still learning.

by the way thanks for sharing this.  Smiley
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

I don’t think that i completely understand the whole thing. You know, mostly it’s complicated and hard to understand whole details. But of course people should do more research & reading before invest in to anyhing.
Thanks for good info  Smiley

Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

In fact im not sure what ethereum is, i buy them and use them to invest ico just  like most people do, it is only a invest tool to me.
Yes, I think the whole cryptocurrency market is really a speculative market, and sometimes I even think it's a ponzi scheme, but it still doesn't affect the way we make money.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

I've been following the development of ethereum coins in the past few years, and I think the ethereum coin is very good and deserves to be a coin in cryptocurrency that has a high price. so I think there must be many people who understand the ethereum before investing.
GeoDudeScho

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

Great information,

Thank you.
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:57:09 AM

I only knew about ethereum that it is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. But since you shared about this ideas I have learned much now.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

I think first I don't really know about ethereum then in a second try of using it I really focus myself in understanding it and it is really bit hard but I successfully understand a little bit part of ethereum and now I'm doing it again.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

Wise words. I do spend some time understanding coins and even more for tokens and ICOs. I understand PoS and I think it will have a big effect on all coins. I only know of one Casper although I know there are two possible implementations of PoS.

Thanks Smiley In the course I talk about the different implementations.

Im just new to ethereum and i read alot about it. Thank you for sharing this. It will be a big help for me.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words, PM me if you need extra help.

I don't think I know much about ETH, and I don't even know how the ETH's smart contract is used, but I know that it's a bull market and that investing in ETH can make me profitable.

If you dont actually understand it though, it brings a lot more problems and your risk management will be off.

Thanks a lot for giving your advice there. I agree with everything you've said and I hadn't really stopped to consider all of those things initially. If I were to say 1 good thing about them, I was watching one video where the dev team did a bit of a q&a, and they implemented that they were interested most in investing in ICO's that were going to change the world in  positive wat. Still, I think your right and I can see problems arising in the future, I'll probably think twice now and just keep an eye on what they are doing.

Yeah man Smiley The more aware you are of what is going on in the market in general , and more specifically with the potential token/coin the better off you will be.

I think we are hundreds of people that just know that Eth is profitable. I want to know more about it but to be honest, it will take  many hours for sure to understand it for people like me that has no background on programming or any tech related stuff so I'll wait for my local news to explain it all.

Taking the time to actually understand it is 100% worth it, I mean think about it. If you invest $1k and 5x your money and spend 5 hours really learning i. You made $800 an hour.

Thanks for sharing this thoughts and ideas I learned a lot of things about ethereum.

I posted a lot of different coin courses if you are interested in those. PM me if you need help.

Being a trader is something I am interested in, but not something I can allocate a lot of time to (such as your 3 hours). So what I do and what I'd recommend for others like me is to find some traders whose recommendations you believe in and who do their due diligence and then follow their advice and suggestions. In some cases, those traders may have actual analytical departments working behind their recommendations, which will do more work of better quality than an average individual can with three hours.

If you cant allocate a lot of time, I would recommend investing smaller amounts. You can follow others, however it is best to really learn it yourself, but if you follow then you dont want to invest as much.

Positivebetting
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

I take sometime understanding Ethereum and its value,the different altcoins and also different markets.I try to understand it in order for me to learn more and be less complicating.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
LemmingTom

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

I understand some basics about it. But I definitely don't know enough. Thanks for courses, I will check them out!
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

I don’t think that i completely understand the whole thing. You know, mostly it’s complicated and hard to understand whole details. But of course people should do more research & reading before invest in to anyhing.
Thanks for good info  Smiley

Nobody, except crypto experts, understand the whole concept of a given coin or projects. We know only the base things about them. The rest is much more complicated than we can ever guess. This is same for ethereum as well. Complicated to understand it.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

Check out my free Ethereum 101 course

thank you for including a little knowledge about Ethereum, I was lazy to find out in detail what is Ethereum and the explanation in detail,
this is very helpful...

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

It's not easy to understand Ethereum fully, it might take few years to understand. As far as i know it is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts, these contracts may be the several applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

Actually, Ethereum have some aspects difficult to understand at conceptual level (but I admit that the first time I tried to understand the blockchain I was lost in fog :-) )
Btw, you can work with ethereum even if you don't understand completely the matter (I'm pretty sure that 90% of people don't understand at all money, but they can use it daily!)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

It is quite complicated . But for now just learn about smart contract, gas price, sending and receiving tokens and if you can program bit, create your own customize tokens and sent to your friends, who knows  you can even make ICO of your dream startup from the tokens .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: