Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:38:47 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:33:07 PM by TimtheYoutuber
Merited by herurist (1)

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.

Positivebetting
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Check out my free Ethereum 101 course

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.

Kinda this is how many people value the coin, most of them just skim through with decision being less than 3hours.... because they form opinion of other people, who in fact are looking to promote their coin because they all want to take profit at end thats why it could be seen as ponzi specially for many shitcoins out there. Or for instance you look some coin say like "we are private coin" and people will buy without taking their time to even read the whitepaper.

Thank you for sharing this course I will defenetly check it out. I understand basci concepts behind ethereum but it will be worth it at least if some this course point out some valid information for me again to understand or even if I learn something new. Thanks for sharing.

I will put this video course https://www.udemy.com/your-first-decentralized-app/ which is free on Udemy for developers who want or are looking to develop smart contracts for ethereum network. It really gives nice overview of how to code so you can continue your first steps and your journey.

I also suspect that you are person behind these tutorials really appreciate that you are trying to raise awareness of cryptocurrency and because you are making these to introduce people to this new tech + courses are free Shocked!
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

This is a good work. I remember how I tried to understand ethereum. I read many articles and a lot of information before I uderstand what does it mean technically. Thanks for sharing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Qrivium

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

I just signed up and will check your video.  Trying to educate family and friends about what is happening and what the tech makes possible is difficult.  Hoping your videos will do the trick and if so will pass them on.  Cheers
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

Thank you, I usually don't know much about technical aspect of coins and it is really hard to understand ethereum completely.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

Kinda this is how many people value the coin, most of them just skim through with decision being less than 3hours.... because they form opinion of other people, who in fact are looking to promote their coin because they all want to take profit at end thats why it could be seen as ponzi specially for many shitcoins out there. Or for instance you look some coin say like "we are private coin" and people will buy without taking their time to even read the whitepaper.

Thank you for sharing this course I will defenetly check it out. I understand basci concepts behind ethereum but it will be worth it at least if some this course point out some valid information for me again to understand or even if I learn something new. Thanks for sharing.

I will put this video course https://www.udemy.com/your-first-decentralized-app/ which is free on Udemy for developers who want or are looking to develop smart contracts for ethereum network. It really gives nice overview of how to code so you can continue your first steps and your journey.

I also suspect that you are person behind these tutorials really appreciate that you are trying to raise awareness of cryptocurrency and because you are making these to introduce people to this new tech + courses are free Shocked!

Literally the worst thing to do is base a decision off a an article that titles " X coin 100% rise, Moon, HODL". I love news sites and there are some legit ones, but you need to do the background research first. Some of the technology of the coins are not even really feasible, but it is easy to market to non developer people ( like myself ) so I like to gather information from many different sites that may even offer an opinion from a developer. After I have actually read the whitepaper myself.

If you have any questions you can always let me know Smiley I love helping the community and I see you are helping as well.

"Check out my free" Yes I am, and thank you very much I appreciate the comment.

It is sort of sad though that people really dont take the time to understand and read whitepapers ( although some may be long ) you can literally make hundreds of thousands if not millions on it.

This is a good work. I remember how I tried to understand ethereum. I read many articles and a lot of information before I uderstand what does it mean technically. Thanks for sharing.

I found it hard in the beginning because there are a lot of different aspects of ethereum, that are not all covered in most tutorials etc so I think the course helps people get the main information right away and then gives them a chance to reflect with the quiz. I appreciate the kind words, thanks.

I just signed up and will check your video.  Trying to educate family and friends about what is happening and what the tech makes possible is difficult.  Hoping your videos will do the trick and if so will pass them on.  Cheers

It is a course, that allows you to reflect with a quiz at the end. Thanks and if you have any questions or need extra help feel free to PM me. I am always wiling to help others,especially if you are going to pass the knowledge to others Smiley

Thank you, I usually don't know much about technical aspect of coins and it is really hard to understand ethereum completely.

Your welcome, and if you have any questions please PM me Smiley

Positivebetting
thecryptillian

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

Check out my free /MQivpe]Ethereum 101 course

I think a majority of today's digital currency investors are throwing blind money left right and centre. Just take a look at the John Mcafee scenario. What a circus of clowns he has for followers. I mean do people even know who this man is? He is a raging drug addict obsessed with anonymity who has been strongly accused of homicide in the past. Those accusations carry some very compelling evidence btw. But yet, masses of people are throwing large amounts of money into anything he says.

It's a great time for smart investors looking to carefully place there money in the market.
Xtreem

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

Awesome courses Tim!
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:05:27 AM

I think a majority of today's digital currency investors are throwing blind money left right and centre. Just take a look at the John Mcafee scenario. What a circus of clowns he has for followers. I mean do people even know who this man is? He is a raging drug addict obsessed with anonymity who has been strongly accused of homicide in the past. Those accusations carry some very compelling evidence btw. But yet, masses of people are throwing large amounts of money into anything he says.

It's a great time for smart investors looking to carefully place there money in the market.

Exactly which is why I think we need some ICO standards, and I totally agree. People need to learn exactly what to look for in ICO's and actually put in the time to research

Awesome courses Tim!

I appreciate it, thank you Smiley

Positivebetting
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Hi, I clicked on the link and it looks like I need to sign on to your website to take the class but I wasn't sure, kind of wanted to check it out before signing up for anything so I thought I'd see if I was mistaken in that assumption. 

Thanks for any information regarding that and good luck with your courses, might sign up in any case as it looks like there's a lot of information there.

Take care........
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

Instead of understanding the whole thing, i guess i only has like 30%+- of understanding on Ethereum

The Word "Blockchain" is already huge and technical to understand the framework and details.
Ethereum is much more than a Blockchain, it has Smart Contracts and it allows token to be built on top of its chain instead of Forking to create a new coin.

Less than an hour? I don't really take much time on understanding the whole thing but the first layer like what it does, does it has use case and is it feasible.

However for project that i invest, i guess more time will be spent Smiley
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

Good info Even i gone through same issue while trying understand ethereum and smart contracts even i spent weeks of time to understand and started experimenting with lots of fear and tension. But your article everything made easy .
thecryptillian

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

Exactly which is why I think we need some ICO standards, and I totally agree. People need to learn exactly what to look for in ICO's and actually put in the time to research

Awesome courses Tim!

I appreciate it, thank you Smiley

Yeah your absolutely spot on. Speaking of ICO's, I'd be interested in your opinion on this company I am currently looking to invest in. I have missed the pre-sale but I like what they are doing and think I might keep a very close on them. They are called BullToken. I don't have anything to do with them, I would just love your personal opinion on them.

They are  creating a community of ICO investors and basically implementing some standards into ICO's on a decentralised p2p basis.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

Hi, I clicked on the link and it looks like I need to sign on to your website to take the class but I wasn't sure, kind of wanted to check it out before signing up for anything so I thought I'd see if I was mistaken in that assumption. 

Thanks for any information regarding that and good luck with your courses, might sign up in any case as it looks like there's a lot of information there.

Take care........

You do have to sign up for an account, but you dont need to add a credit card or pay or anything like that.

Instead of understanding the whole thing, i guess i only has like 30%+- of understanding on Ethereum

The Word "Blockchain" is already huge and technical to understand the framework and details.
Ethereum is much more than a Blockchain, it has Smart Contracts and it allows token to be built on top of its chain instead of Forking to create a new coin.

Less than an hour? I don't really take much time on understanding the whole thing but the first layer like what it does, does it has use case and is it feasible.

However for project that i invest, i guess more time will be spent Smiley

Its an interesting subject, like do you think 30% of Ethereum is general or technical knowledge. To me, 30% means you understand transactions and a small knowledge of smart contracts and dapps from a general standpoint.

If you can learn everything in 1 hour then thats cool, I just find it hard to believe you understand everything in 1 hour. Every day the market changes and it changes quick, so you constantly have to research the new developments, while keeping an eye on the individual coins and their road maps.

Yeah I mean I skim through whitepapers etc and dont spend 1 hour, when I first look at a coin. This is too just find easily spotted scams so I dont waste more time etc. However if it passes my easy scam test, I will spend around 3 hours researching it and then possibly making an investment or just keeping it in my radar.

Good info Even i gone through same issue while trying understand ethereum and smart contracts even i spent weeks of time to understand and started experimenting with lots of fear and tension. But your article everything made easy .

Thanks man I appreciate the kind comment Smiley

Yeah your absolutely spot on. Speaking of ICO's, I'd be interested in your opinion on this company I am currently looking to invest in. I have missed the pre-sale but I like what they are doing and think I might keep a very close on them. They are called BullToken. I don't have anything to do with them, I would just love your personal opinion on them.

They are  creating a community of ICO investors and basically implementing some standards into ICO's on a decentralised p2p basis.

Right away I find it upsetting they use the word "investor" in their promotional video. You are buying a token without any equity in the company, so I dont like there start already.

Let me continue diving in....

It doesnt sound like something I would buy tbh, because its like "Buy my token, and it will increase because we are profitable" However, you dont get an equity in the company, and so their profitability doesn't make a whole lot of sense to trickle down to a token holder. Yeah you can vote and thats cool, but this seems like another coin trying to pray on people that wanna be "entrepreneur investors". It really doesnt make a whole lot of sense for me to buy into it, and its not something I would recommend. You cant use the token for anything, from what I understand. And I read about 10 minutes of the whitepaper. I saw all the Karma stuff, and it doesnt look very good to me. I am more interested in tokens/coins/projects that are going to change the world. That doesnt seem world changing to me.

Positivebetting
Coin12

Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

Actually i am new here so i dont understand how you did this so you have that state.
But as i know as trader or investor eventhough small trader, i only need profit. If etherium profitable then i will be investing in there.
About damaging market and other thing let expert more think about that.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

Wise words. I do spend some time understanding coins and even more for tokens and ICOs. I understand PoS and I think it will have a big effect on all coins. I only know of one Casper although I know there are two possible implementations of PoS.
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:53:42 AM

Im just new to ethereum and i read alot about it. Thank you for sharing this. It will be a big help for me.

KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

I don't think I know much about ETH, and I don't even know how the ETH's smart contract is used, but I know that it's a bull market and that investing in ETH can make me profitable.

thecryptillian

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

Right away I find it upsetting they use the word "investor" in their promotional video. You are buying a token without any equity in the company, so I dont like there start already.

Let me continue diving in....

It doesnt sound like something I would buy tbh, because its like "Buy my token, and it will increase because we are profitable" However, you dont get an equity in the company, and so their profitability doesn't make a whole lot of sense to trickle down to a token holder. Yeah you can vote and thats cool, but this seems like another coin trying to pray on people that wanna be "entrepreneur investors". It really doesnt make a whole lot of sense for me to buy into it, and its not something I would recommend. You cant use the token for anything, from what I understand. And I read about 10 minutes of the whitepaper. I saw all the Karma stuff, and it doesnt look very good to me. I am more interested in tokens/coins/projects that are going to change the world. That doesnt seem world changing to me.

Thanks a lot for giving your advice there. I agree with everything you've said and I hadn't really stopped to consider all of those things initially. If I were to say 1 good thing about them, I was watching one video where the dev team did a bit of a q&a, and they implemented that they were interested most in investing in ICO's that were going to change the world in  positive wat. Still, I think your right and I can see problems arising in the future, I'll probably think twice now and just keep an eye on what they are doing.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

I don't think I know much about ETH, and I don't even know how the ETH's smart contract is used, but I know that it's a bull market and that investing in ETH can make me profitable.

I think we are hundreds of people that just know that Eth is profitable. I want to know more about it but to be honest, it will take  many hours for sure to understand it for people like me that has no background on programming or any tech related stuff so I'll wait for my local news to explain it all.
Yhan0818

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Thanks for sharing this thoughts and ideas I learned a lot of things about ethereum.
Alex Khvatov

Activity: 78
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

Being a trader is something I am interested in, but not something I can allocate a lot of time to (such as your 3 hours). So what I do and what I'd recommend for others like me is to find some traders whose recommendations you believe in and who do their due diligence and then follow their advice and suggestions. In some cases, those traders may have actual analytical departments working behind their recommendations, which will do more work of better quality than an average individual can with three hours.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

I think we are hundreds of people that just know that Eth is profitable. I want to know more about it but to be honest, it will take  many hours for sure to understand it for people like me that has no background on programming or any tech related stuff so I'll wait for my local news to explain it all.

Yes many hours or maybe a day or more to understand the technology.
I am also not basic on programming, so its difficult to really undertsand. But at least now i have profit from it. Thats all i understand.
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:51:00 AM

In fact im not sure what ethereum is, i buy them and use them to invest ico just  like most people do, it is only a invest tool to me.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

I like the Ethereum network, and the information you provide, is enough to make consideration for me to decide to invest in the long term.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

when i am just starting in bitcoin i learn ethereum too and other coin but what i learn is it will give you profit. only this last year/s that i started to study it and learn what really can they do and i am still learning.

by the way thanks for sharing this.  Smiley
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

I don’t think that i completely understand the whole thing. You know, mostly it’s complicated and hard to understand whole details. But of course people should do more research & reading before invest in to anyhing.
Thanks for good info  Smiley

Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

In fact im not sure what ethereum is, i buy them and use them to invest ico just  like most people do, it is only a invest tool to me.
Yes, I think the whole cryptocurrency market is really a speculative market, and sometimes I even think it's a ponzi scheme, but it still doesn't affect the way we make money.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

I've been following the development of ethereum coins in the past few years, and I think the ethereum coin is very good and deserves to be a coin in cryptocurrency that has a high price. so I think there must be many people who understand the ethereum before investing.
GeoDudeScho

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

Great information,

Thank you.
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:57:09 AM

I only knew about ethereum that it is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. But since you shared about this ideas I have learned much now.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

I think first I don't really know about ethereum then in a second try of using it I really focus myself in understanding it and it is really bit hard but I successfully understand a little bit part of ethereum and now I'm doing it again.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

Wise words. I do spend some time understanding coins and even more for tokens and ICOs. I understand PoS and I think it will have a big effect on all coins. I only know of one Casper although I know there are two possible implementations of PoS.

Thanks Smiley In the course I talk about the different implementations.

Im just new to ethereum and i read alot about it. Thank you for sharing this. It will be a big help for me.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words, PM me if you need extra help.

If you dont actually understand it though, it brings a lot more problems and your risk management will be off.

Thanks a lot for giving your advice there. I agree with everything you've said and I hadn't really stopped to consider all of those things initially. If I were to say 1 good thing about them, I was watching one video where the dev team did a bit of a q&a, and they implemented that they were interested most in investing in ICO's that were going to change the world in  positive wat. Still, I think your right and I can see problems arising in the future, I'll probably think twice now and just keep an eye on what they are doing.

Yeah man Smiley The more aware you are of what is going on in the market in general , and more specifically with the potential token/coin the better off you will be.

Taking the time to actually understand it is 100% worth it, I mean think about it. If you invest $1k and 5x your money and spend 5 hours really learning i. You made $800 an hour.

Thanks for sharing this thoughts and ideas I learned a lot of things about ethereum.

I posted a lot of different coin courses if you are interested in those. PM me if you need help.

Being a trader is something I am interested in, but not something I can allocate a lot of time to (such as your 3 hours). So what I do and what I'd recommend for others like me is to find some traders whose recommendations you believe in and who do their due diligence and then follow their advice and suggestions. In some cases, those traders may have actual analytical departments working behind their recommendations, which will do more work of better quality than an average individual can with three hours.

If you cant allocate a lot of time, I would recommend investing smaller amounts. You can follow others, however it is best to really learn it yourself, but if you follow then you dont want to invest as much.

Positivebetting
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

I take sometime understanding Ethereum and its value,the different altcoins and also different markets.I try to understand it in order for me to learn more and be less complicating.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
LemmingTom

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

I understand some basics about it. But I definitely don't know enough. Thanks for courses, I will check them out!
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

I don’t think that i completely understand the whole thing. You know, mostly it’s complicated and hard to understand whole details. But of course people should do more research & reading before invest in to anyhing.
Thanks for good info  Smiley

Nobody, except crypto experts, understand the whole concept of a given coin or projects. We know only the base things about them. The rest is much more complicated than we can ever guess. This is same for ethereum as well. Complicated to understand it.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

thank you for including a little knowledge about Ethereum, I was lazy to find out in detail what is Ethereum and the explanation in detail,
this is very helpful...

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

It's not easy to understand Ethereum fully, it might take few years to understand. As far as i know it is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts, these contracts may be the several applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

Actually, Ethereum have some aspects difficult to understand at conceptual level (but I admit that the first time I tried to understand the blockchain I was lost in fog :-) )
Btw, you can work with ethereum even if you don't understand completely the matter (I'm pretty sure that 90% of people don't understand at all money, but they can use it daily!)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

It is quite complicated . But for now just learn about smart contract, gas price, sending and receiving tokens and if you can program bit, create your own customize tokens and sent to your friends, who knows  you can even make ICO of your dream startup from the tokens .
yomarve

Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

From my side and folks I have seen... Many don't even know what is cryptocurrencies... Or the Blockchain technology.  They only know there is something called bitcoin and etherium but the knowledge of the technology behind them is  lacking in many people.

Getting into crypto.. I had to study to know lots of things. 

It my surprise you that many people haven't even read the original bitcoin whitepaper. That just goes how much people know about these things..

Once folks get into crypto because of the hype... They start asking questions like When Moon? When Lambo and other similar disturbing questions.. And If they don't see significant growth soon.... Scam is the next word....  Truly as someone said.. The latest people onboard the crypto community..some are toxic.. 

In summary... Folk need to learn how to be better in crypto.
Peace!!!

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

For me I truly not totally understand ethereum network or the other crypto currencies because it is too complicated to my understanding, I'll just do is to follow what other people do, to invest and hold some cryptos and earn.
thecryptillian

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

From my side and folks I have seen... Many don't even know what is cryptocurrencies... Or the Blockchain technology.  They only know there is something called bitcoin and etherium but the knowledge of the technology behind them is  lacking in many people.

Getting into crypto.. I had to study to know lots of things. 

It my surprise you that many people haven't even read the original bitcoin whitepaper. That just goes how much people know about these things..

Once folks get into crypto because of the hype... They start asking questions like When Moon? When Lambo and other similar disturbing questions.. And If they don't see significant growth soon.... Scam is the next word....  Truly as someone said.. The latest people onboard the crypto community..some are toxic.. 

In summary... Folk need to learn how to be better in crypto.
Peace!!!

I fully agree.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:51:28 AM

I'm not too strong in any technical stuff. And for a very long time I understood what the platform means, which means Ethereum. And what is its difference from bitcoin and other platforms. Your text is very light. It is understandable and simple. Thank you indeed for the work you have done.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

Ethereum require some certain knowledge of coding! Ethereum also has it's language that you may have to understand from ground up. I do not think it should be difficult to read for those that have knowledge in software development!

thecryptillian

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

I'm not too strong in any technical stuff. And for a very long time I understood what the platform means, which means Ethereum. And what is its difference from bitcoin and other platforms. Your text is very light. It is understandable and simple. Thank you indeed for the work you have done.

Good review. I will have to take a read myself.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

I understand some basics about it. But I definitely don't know enough. Thanks for courses, I will check them out!

Thanks let me know if you need additional help Smiley

thank you for including a little knowledge about Ethereum, I was lazy to find out in detail what is Ethereum and the explanation in detail,
this is very helpful...

Thanks Smiley

Positivebetting
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

99% of the people in the market is just joining the hypes,coins in the pump but they dont even recognize if its worthy and safe to trade with,lots of them will get rekt if they didnt do any research before they invest.

tarlok01

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

It is not a easy task to understand Ethereum, It will take few years to understand it because it has a deep concept which is only gained after experience.It is a decentralized platform to run smart contracts. Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

I have little understanding about ethereum especially when i just heard it from a friend of mine.  It is very complicated to understand when you have no experience of handling ethereum.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

I have little understanding about ethereum especially when i just heard it from a friend of mine.  It is very complicated to understand when you have no experience of handling ethereum.

I think the biggest problem for a new comer, is the feeling of being overwhelmed. If you already understand bitcoin, it can be an easier transition but still can be hard. Lots of new terms and technologies with Ethereum. Which is why I created the course in the OP, to put everything together in one area with lectures that you dont have to take all at once. Plus the quiz helps you comprehend what you learned.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

This is a big deal in cryptocurrency, whether you like Ethereum or not you should have some basic knowledge of it.

Positivebetting
kambaralikhan

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

I'm also in the learning phase and understanding Ethereum and Bitcoin. I have learned smart contracts to some extent which is the specialty of Ethereum. In learning phase I found that Ethereum is the most sophisticated Altcoin.

flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

I'm also in the learning phase and understanding Ethereum and Bitcoin. I have learned smart contracts to some extent which is the specialty of Ethereum. In learning phase I found that Ethereum is the most sophisticated Altcoin.
for there is a lot to learn for in ethereum and this is what makes challenge me most for on how i am able to make a lot of things and also on how i am able to hold and take the opportunity of having this currency for.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

You are totally right. Before investing you should explore all info about coin or project. I have one friend, who believes in BTC and ETH, but doesn't understand how it works. He invested some thousands when the price was $ 3 k/BTC and earned a lot, but still don't know how exactly it works.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

You are totally right. Before investing you should explore all info about coin or project. I have one friend, who believes in BTC and ETH, but doesn't understand how it works. He invested some thousands when the price was $ 3 k/BTC and earned a lot, but still don't know how exactly it works.

It will certainly help you in the long run, because if you understand it you can make an evaluation of the coin. Only after you understand the coin and evaluate it yourself should you look at some of the popular people in the industry and hear what they have to say. Then you can compare and will do much better.

Positivebetting
KwizatzHaderach

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

Have read some blogs and Youtube videos pertaining to the upcoming upgrade from POW to POW/POS and implementation of anonymity protocols.
Some articles also around sharding and zk-snarks to further improve the scalability of the network.

Ethereum seems a solid project for me with lots of developers working to make it work better.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

Have read some blogs and Youtube videos pertaining to the upcoming upgrade from POW to POW/POS and implementation of anonymity protocols.
Some articles also around sharding and zk-snarks to further improve the scalability of the network.

Ethereum seems a solid project for me with lots of developers working to make it work better.

That is very good Smiley If you ever want to take a quiz with a quiz to test your knowledge there is a free course via the OP.

Positivebetting
luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

This is kinda good knowledge and information about Ethereum. I am just have knowledge based oin Internet, but i think this project help me to know deeper about Ethereum
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

This is kinda good knowledge and information about Ethereum. I am just have knowledge based oin Internet, but i think this project help me to know deeper about Ethereum

Thanks I appreciate the comment Smiley I am always looking to make it better.

Positivebetting
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

Sincerely, I'm very far to grasp completely any aspect of ethereum, and for some point I'm still in the dark.
But - as in technology - you can use and trade something (and to make a gain) even if you don't understand it.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

Sincerely, I'm very far to grasp completely any aspect of ethereum, and for some point I'm still in the dark.
But - as in technology - you can use and trade something (and to make a gain) even if you don't understand it.

Have you tried to read through my medium article? If you need help understand something you can always PM me Smiley 

Positivebetting
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

To some extent I could understand as well realize the market of ethereum as well other digital currencies. Mostly I try to understand better about these through the speculations that gets circulated around,bases on which predictions on the price moves of markets were done.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

It is how its done it may help you. There are many tutorials on youtube to watch for you to set your own parameters.
You should study about its properties additionally. Etherium as an alt coin needs a deep knowledge since it is complicated.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

To some extent I could understand as well realize the market of ethereum as well other digital currencies. Mostly I try to understand better about these through the speculations that gets circulated around,bases on which predictions on the price moves of markets were done.

I try and stay away at looking at prices, as they usually end in someone upset. You shouldn't sole your investment on plain speculations that come around. Formulating your own opinions is certainly a lot better and will leave you more comfortable.

Positivebetting
di.ako.toh

Merit: 121

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

I see ethereum similarly with Bitcoin. Even they
had differences, but still they both exist in the crypto world. Aside from, ethereum have a cheaper transaction fees than Bitcoin, it is also engage through technology with smart contracts thing, while Bitcoin see as an alternative for fiat money.

DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

A lot of people invest in Altcoin because they see a lot of people on it, which proves they never read white papers before investing in any ALTCOIN, they just follow the trend.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

Over the past few years, I have been following the development of the coin from the etherum, and I think that the coin from the etherum is very good and deserves to be a coin in a crypto currency that has a high price.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

Over the past few years, I have been following the development of the coin from the etherum, and I think that the coin from the etherum is very good and deserves to be a coin in a crypto currency that has a high price.

It is amazing to follow the development because it actually feels like you are apart of the team.

Positivebetting
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

Ethereum is actually one of the most usefull projects. It is more than just a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and most altcoins only function as cryptocurrencies. Ethereum's team describes it as the worlds smart computer. It has smart contracts and many other tokens are also based on Ethereum's platform.

It has so many uses.

You can perform credible transactions without any third party. You can create complex platforms and systems on top of Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

Ethereum is actually one of the most usefull projects. It is more than just a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and most altcoins only function as cryptocurrencies. Ethereum's team describes it as the worlds smart computer. It has smart contracts and many other tokens are also based on Ethereum's platform.

It has so many uses.

You can perform credible transactions without any third party. You can create complex platforms and systems on top of Ethereum.

I agree, I am biased however though since I am extremely bullish on it. In 5 years, it will seem obvious to people that Ethereum was going to be successful. 2018 is going to be a powerhouse.

Positivebetting
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

It has so many uses.

I agree, I am biased however though since I am extremely bullish on it. In 5 years, it will seem obvious to people that Ethereum was going to be successful. 2018 is going to be a powerhouse.

ETH based smart contract projects are most efficient support of ethereum market. There are many erc20 tokens have been launched and gas price also very little. This is most attractive part of bitcoin and other all crypto market.
If all the Cryptos survived with the same value week an before also fine for me to invest and make money in different alts.
I expected ETH may touch the 1800 USD before end of this year but crypto market dumps made me heavy heart about it.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

ETH will surpass bitcoin in 2018 in market cap and will lead other cryptocoins up, bitcoin and ripple will lag behind.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
VestRidCr

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

"I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1" ----------  I really liked this thought, it is very correct. I will definitely take this advice. Cool

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

the word "understand" is nowadays beeing used synonymously with the words "support" "serve" "pray" "idolize" "learn to desire" "learn to need" etc.

ORiN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Simple words Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology which allows developers to create and deploy decentralized applications.
In the blockchain of the Ethereum instead of mining bitcoin obtains etc. This is a token that "feeds" the network. The eth serves not only the circulating cryptocurrency. He also uses application developers to pay for services and commissions for transactions in the Ethereum network.

To learn this or other crypto, you can refer to a cryptoencyclopedia, for example BitcoinWiki.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Simple words Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology which allows developers to create and deploy decentralized applications.
In the blockchain of the Ethereum instead of mining bitcoin obtains etc. This is a token that "feeds" the network. The eth serves not only the circulating cryptocurrency. He also uses application developers to pay for services and commissions for transactions in the Ethereum network.

To learn this or other crypto, you can refer to a cryptoencyclopedia, for example BitcoinWiki.

yes I give you the same statement if ethereum is a platform. so ethereum provides a complete service for all types of coins in the wallet and provides ease in transacting.

loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

This question can be applied to any coin but I see some Ether's advantages. It is reliable, cost-effective, useful and multifunctional.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:47:13 AM

This question can be applied to any coin but I see some Ether's advantages. It is reliable, cost-effective, useful and multifunctional.

Yeah of course , Ethereum is very complex and the 2nd coin by market cap so I assume it is very popular here.

Positivebetting
AravinthP

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

Nice work dude but seems too long might a crisp video would be better

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

i been read a lot abiut ethereum and its quite confusing. but i understand small part of it like a how they do the smart contract thing. ethereum is really great platform and been used by many project and itd the most stable cryptocurrency.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

i been read a lot abiut ethereum and its quite confusing. but i understand small part of it like a how they do the smart contract thing. ethereum is really great platform and been used by many project and itd the most stable cryptocurrency.
Usually I just check it using coinmarket and this forum but looking deeper with how and what is the offer of the coins I didn't check so I'm glad
you share some hints about this project as we can  get ideas why w should continue investing with ETH and what this project will bring  in the
near future along side with bitcoin, hope to see more thread like this in regards to those  coins which is existing around.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

Usually I just check it using coinmarket and this forum but looking deeper with how and what is the offer of the coins I didn't check so I'm glad
you share some hints about this project as we can  get ideas why w should continue investing with ETH and what this project will bring  in the
near future along side with bitcoin, hope to see more thread like this in regards to those  coins which is existing around.

Thanks I appreciate the comment Smiley

Positivebetting
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Honestly i know their concepts and technology roughly and how its network could potentially impact the cryptocurrency industry, still technically how really solidity works and executing those contract are yet too much for me. I might just evaluating Ethereum based on its current usability, popularity on the market, maybe that's sufficient for just a simple trader.

mxyzptlkof6th

Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I spend atleast 1 hour everyday researching about alt coins. Although I am not that interested in investing, I find it as a standard habit that I must always read so that I know the background and general informations in a cryptocurrency that I will get involved in.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

Honestly i know their concepts and technology roughly and how its network could potentially impact the cryptocurrency industry, still technically how really solidity works and executing those contract are yet too much for me. I might just evaluating Ethereum based on its current usability, popularity on the market, maybe that's sufficient for just a simple trader.

That is certainly not a bad tactic, but the more you look into it the more it becomes fascinating and easier to evaluate.

Positivebetting
ezcrigbagk

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

me either. For Ethereum professional technology I do not understand. Because that involves a field. And understand it very difficult. I think I know that Ethereum is enough. No need to learn the same professional stuff as a scholar.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

me either. For Ethereum professional technology I do not understand. Because that involves a field. And understand it very difficult. I think I know that Ethereum is enough. No need to learn the same professional stuff as a scholar.

There is never a greater time to understand it than now Smiley If you click the link in the OP you will find a Medium Post I wrote discussing Ethereum.

Positivebetting
Hazaki

Merit: 156

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:21 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 10:11:12 PM by Hazaki

Understanding cryptocurrencies is a must for anyone who wants to be involved with such industry and eth is indeed one of the most fascinating coins despite it being always the second one on the list always back to back with bitcoin , it is having a rush time scaling but will always be a sure currency to invest in .
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

It sounds logic to read a lot of information before buying Ethereum. However, I don't have time to read everything, it is too much, so I just follow the market. You know what they say: the market is always right. 

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

It sounds logic to read a lot of information before buying Ethereum. However, I don't have time to read everything, it is too much, so I just follow the market. You know what they say: the market is always right. 

However if you just follow the market, you wont really have a good understanding of why things are the way that they are. Better to research, and less risky if you do. However if you just wanna dive into cryptocurrency and assume the most risk generally, then that is okay as well.

Positivebetting
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

I think 90% of the people in crypto now doesn't know what exactly they are buying and how they work and that is very worrisome.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
asepsetiawan1990

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

Naturally, a person is just paying attention to profit. Sometimes do not pay attention to risks and what is used as material for investment. Without studying and getting to know more about the investment.
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

I give you the same statement if ethereum is a platform. so ethereum provides a complete service for all types of coins in the wallet and provides ease in transacting.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Naturally, a person is just paying attention to profit. Sometimes do not pay attention to risks and what is used as material for investment. Without studying and getting to know more about the investment.

This is why so many people end up losing money. Someone needs to lose money for us to make money.

Positivebetting
Quantumplation

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:23 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:42:07 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

I think that such a question can be asked about any currency. A huge number of people especially now are trying simply to speculate exchange rates and are not interested in what is behind them. I hope that similar educational projects will appear more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:22:20 PM
Merited by allohha (5)

I think that such a question can be asked about any currency. A huge number of people especially now are trying simply to speculate exchange rates and are not interested in what is behind them. I hope that similar educational projects will appear more.
The fact is that the huge popularity of crypto-currencies for today is due only to the strong ability to earn money. Few people understand the obvious opportunities or advantages of crypto currency. But this is not the fault of the people themselves, but of those countries and governments that have brought peoples to the point that they are dragging out a miserable existence and are trying to earn wherever they can. I believe that Bitcoin and all of the Crypto currency gives a very good and positive opportunity for every user of the crypto currency to improve their financial condition and improve the lives of their families.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

The fact is that the huge popularity of crypto-currencies for today is due only to the strong ability to earn money. Few people understand the obvious opportunities or advantages of crypto currency. But this is not the fault of the people themselves, but of those countries and governments that have brought peoples to the point that they are dragging out a miserable existence and are trying to earn wherever they can. I believe that Bitcoin and all of the Crypto currency gives a very good and positive opportunity for every user of the crypto currency to improve their financial condition and improve the lives of their families.
I fully understand you about what you are saying and I think that this is indeed a very good opportunity for all of humanity. But many people do not understand that thinking only about their enrichment, they can thus destroy the ratings of those projects whose coin they represent.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

I agree with you, but all their speculations will not be succeed until they actually understand the chosen cryptocurrency.
taeewo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

The features of eth is much that you can't understand all...

I tried to do more research about it...
yomarve

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Its quite a pity that not everyone who invest in crypto actually understands the technology behind it. I saw today that an airport in Brisbane would be accepting crypto currencies as payment in its terminal. that alone is news for some people to get into crypto and start throwing money around. But come on, the blind followers who normally or naturally fall off the rail.

I think the recent correction in crypto  is also attributed to the blind investors who throw their money around anyhow.

folks should learn about the technology and how it would impact lives.

Pa1n

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

No, I dont understand ETH and the other coins. There are a lots of comments , ideas and changing graphs.. But one day i am gonna make it. Thank you for good posts dear friends.

Greenrace

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

which I know ethereum is alt-coin that from the beginning out the price keeps rising like bitcoin prices even now the price is very high compared to other alt-coin

real eyes realize

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

I think ethereum is a really good coin which is suitable for long-term investments and also fast trading. I really like its price characteristics and I find it very innovative. I hope that ethereum will reach great prices in the future.
wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Really thank you very much for your article, I was born a bit stupid, I have learned a month or two still can not understand ethereum, especially technical problems, your article really helped me a great deal, thanks again.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

Really thank you very much for your article, I was born a bit stupid, I have learned a month or two still can not understand ethereum, especially technical problems, your article really helped me a great deal, thanks again.

No problem, I am glad you enjoy it Smiley Message me if you have any questions.

Positivebetting
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:20:22 AM

Etherum is a long term investment, thanks for this article it will help some persons understand it more.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
YYmeans

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

I do not understand all of ETH, the only question for me is that:  Is Eth worth investing ?
There are too many tech knowledge in crypto , that does not mean  we have to learn all the tech before we invest in crypto.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

I do not understand all of ETH, the only question for me is that:  Is Eth worth investing ?
There are too many tech knowledge in crypto , that does not mean  we have to learn all the tech before we invest in crypto.

Really hard question to anwser, I dont know how much you have, what your risk management is etc
You might want to check out my YouTube video, where I talk about my portfolio. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zQO99uXUG0&t=0s

Positivebetting
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Great article.

Hope it convinces more people about the superiority of eth.
SenseiSan

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

It is quite complicated . But for now just learn about smart contract, gas price, sending and receiving tokens and if you can program bit, create your own customize tokens and sent to your friends, who knows  you can even make ICO of your dream startup from the tokens .
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Great article.

Hope it convinces more people about the superiority of eth.

Thanks I appreciate it Smiley

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

Make sure to read this if you are invested in Ethereum and dont really understand it.

Positivebetting
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

I agree with this. I can really understand Ethereum.This coin is very suitable for long term investment and the ethereum is very popular from the beginning.

residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

for the moment I see indeed the movement of altcoin and bitcoin is getting harder to predict but I think it's a matter of time.
kaineh

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Ether is actually a very strong good currency. However, in my opinion, he is overrated today regarding Bitcoin. It is worth taking a closer look at the rest of the alternative coins
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Ether is actually a very strong good currency. However, in my opinion, he is overrated today regarding Bitcoin. It is worth taking a closer look at the rest of the alternative coins

ETH is pretty expensive for its utility today, however I think it is undervalued in terms of its speculative future.

Positivebetting
terible.hunter

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

Of course I understand how and for what the Etherium was created, but you still do not understand? I think that this project will just be the future of all crypto-currencies, because I have never seen such stability as an etherium.

Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Of course I understand how and for what the Etherium was created, but you still do not understand? I think that this project will just be the future of all crypto-currencies, because I have never seen such stability as an etherium.
In fact, no coin is stable now, but this is how crypto market works: dynamically and changeable.
It has lower transaction cost than BTC, it is an advantage.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Mary_Swift

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

I think that many people understand Ethereum very superficially, however, in order to understand it better they should conduct research on their own.
mikaint

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article /6Cqt1g]Ethereum 101

nice article
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

nice article

Thanks I appreciate it.

Positivebetting
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Very helpful for people like me, mostly I don't understand about coins specially ethereum. Because ethereum still give me income I'm not try to find what it is, meaning as long give me profit everything will be fine. Now I know what ethereum is and make me learn again. Thank you so much.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

I think that many people understand Ethereum very superficially, however, in order to understand it better they should conduct research on their own.

Many people have their own meanings of the words "understands" and "research" Grin Too many info in too big amount of topics. People forgot how to thing Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

There is not that much to understand about Ethereum really. Seriously, if you understand the concept of blockchain and smart contracts, the rest is just technicalities for the developers. Now, there is plenty to know about the economic ecosystem behind ethereum.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

the word understand is nowadays, used synonymously with

"support"

people think if you dont support something you dont understand it,

the truth is that no one really can fully understand ethereum not even its staff, all i know is that its a personified encription plattform based on blockchain technology

regards

Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Thank you for your article: I have an acceptable comprehension of bitcoin, but with the ethereum system I was completely in the dark.
Now I still have a lot to study, but at least I have a basic understanding.
Sorry, I'd like to have merits to give :-)

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

"
Thank you for your article: I have an acceptable comprehension of bitcoin, but with the ethereum system I was completely in the dark.
Now I still have a lot to study, but at least I have a basic understanding.
Sorry, I'd like to have merits to give :-)
"

No problem, if you click on my Medium profile you might find more helpful threads. Haha no problem man, keep grinding your knowledge it is everything.

Positivebetting
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

I can't understand ethereum blockchain like a smart contract developer, but I really search for it on the web and I see lots of promising things about ethereum. Also, there will be a pos change in ethereum as I saw it. From pow to pos maybe.
LastRolling

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Yes, I actually understand ethereum which helps to make a wise and great decision which will provides me more income in future.
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

I like the ethereum network, and the information you provide, is enough to make consideration for me to decide to invest in the long term.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
Merited by cryptoatomic (1)

Yes, I understand the company of ethereum since they just like bitcoin that there are come circumstances that its value fluctuates downs and ups.
In investing in their respective companies, I believe sooner or later I will the one benefited from it in future.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

Yes, I understand the company of ethereum since they just like bitcoin that there are come circumstances that its value fluctuates downs and ups.
In investing in their respective companies, I believe sooner or later I will the one benefited from it in future.

Ethereum is not like bitcoin.

Positivebetting
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

Xioma

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

Ethereum is not like bitcoin.

Yeah they're both cryptos, that's about the only thing they have in common.
Jackypot

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article /6Cqt1g]Ethereum 101

Thanks friend, it is good to know the currency in which you are interested and as if the ethereum was a great coin
mikfresh

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

What i'd like to understand is their programming language: solidity! That would be interesting, even if i don't know much about programming. Personal growth is one of the most rewarding things in life
Nagrogflaz

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

to understand ethereum in detail does take time but in this forum we get a lot of things about ethereum and we will better understand again in the future

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:43:21 AM

to understand ethereum in detail does take time but in this forum we get a lot of things about ethereum and we will better understand again in the future

Have you checked out my article in the OP? That should contain a lot of information to help users, I am always open to suggestions.

Positivebetting
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:00:09 AM

Yes i understand ethereum a little, tou just need is have knowledge about it and ithe most important things is you know have it works. Take your time to know all the things about ethereum it will give you a lot of knowledge and you can also learn a technique to earn a lot.

kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

Thanks for your shares. I don't think I really know ethereum as I didn't join the ico of ethereum when I was a bitshares holder in that moment.

Right now, everyone can see the power of ethereum builded today. So I want to read the whitepaper of ethereum.

I think everyone in the filed should read that.
CoinNo1

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

Not many people understand Ethereum and blockchain. Many investors just buy and sell by the market price, they actually don't need to understand technology...
Sureness

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

Not many people understand Ethereum and blockchain. Many investors just buy and sell by the market price, they actually don't need to understand technology...

Me! I don't understand what is Ethereum. I don't even know what is it. And also Im not using Ethereum I'm just using a bitcoin. I think thats the reason why i dont understand nor even know what is Ethereum is because im stock on one wallet and i have no time studying others.
yomarve

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

Only a developer would spend much time scrutinizing the build up structure of a project. Others which comprises of alot of people just want to make money and thus the codes means nothing much to them. They only take the opinion of the experts to make informed decisions

serian

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:48:25 AM

Ethereum is a platform. It is an open source platform, which exists to build and distribute decentralised applications. These decentralised apps are known as “dapps”, and many are excited but the potential they offer. The value of the Ethereum platform increases as more apps are written for it.

Fully agree. ETH is not intended to be as BTC it is more platform for dApps.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Yes i understand ethereum a little, tou just need is have knowledge about it and ithe most important things is you know have it works. Take your time to know all the things about ethereum it will give you a lot of knowledge and you can also learn a technique to earn a lot.

I am understand also too about the etherium, Actually i just sometime in what the etherium uses and how it works and the security of our token if we need to deposit our token on there. So that's why i really like etherium and easy to use.
valnd

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:58:32 AM

If you are a long term holder of a coin you can do a background research about the coin and know what it is created and if it is worth your investment. But if you are a day trader Do You Really Need That? I don't think so, if you know how fast markets move by the time you will spend time and research and come back a position might be closed for you to enter. So in my own opinion, Day traders doesn't need research about the coin rather they should research upcoming news about the coin.
Trilogy-AI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

If you are a long term holder of a coin you can do a background research about the coin and know what it is created and if it is worth your investment. But if you are a day trader Do You Really Need That? I don't think so, if you know how fast markets move by the time you will spend time and research and come back a position might be closed for you to enter. So in my own opinion, Day traders doesn't need research about the coin rather they should research upcoming news about the coin.

Agreed. If you are "investing" for a long hold, then it's essential to understand what the unique attributes of your coin are.

But for day trading, why even do it in cryptos? The standard markets (SP500, forex, futures) are much more liquid and efficient for that. If you don't care about the underlying, then just open a futures account at a brokerage and day trade those.
ipol88

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:28:47 AM

Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.

These apps run on a custom built blockchain, an enormously powerful shared global infrastructure that can move value around and represent the ownership of property.
and I still learn a lot about the ethereum itself. that's my explanation.
tonmoycrypto

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

I like the Ethereum network, and the information you provide, is enough to make consideration for me to decide to invest in the long term. i buy them and use them to invest ico just  like most people do, it is only a invest tool to me.I've been following the development of ethereum coins in the past few years, and I think the ethereum coin is very good and deserves to be a coin in cryptocurrency that has a high price.
drogas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

I wonder just how many people didn't read the eth whitepaper just because it's the 2nd top coin and they could get away with it.... Grin
P60

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

I agree with this. I can really understand Ethereum.This coin is very suitable for long term investment and the ethereum is very popular from the beginning.
Me too. I can actually understand Ethereum because I do research about it. But if I didn't do anything, I think I can't understand it at all. Thus, to have a knowledge about one coin, you need to exert effort about it.

normensky012

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

I understand ethereum in a general level and few in the technical level. I can also write some simple smart contract and deploy it on the ethereum blockchain. I think it is very important for any investment that you understand enough (not just few) before putting a dime in it.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

Good information, the article reads easily, but still the etherium is hard to understand.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
noeqa

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

Thanks for your shares. I don't think I really know ethereum as I didn't join the ico of ethereum when I was a bitshares holder in that moment.

Right now, everyone can see the power of ethereum builded today. So I want to read the whitepaper of ethereum.

I think everyone in the filed should read that.
i think people now just know about etherium is a coin that will be expensive so must buy at cheap
most people didnt understan what product of this etherium
AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Thank you for providing the information and video everything is described very simply and the cool examples are from which I have more precisely understood the essence of ETH and that it has a great future.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

Thank you for providing the information and video everything is described very simply and the cool examples are from which I have more precisely understood the essence of ETH and that it has a great future.

No problem Smiley Always glad to help people, the cryptocurrency community is one of the strongest!

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

For me I truly not totally understand ethereum network or the other crypto currencies because it is too complicated to my understanding, I'll just do is to follow what other people do, to invest and hold some cryptos and earn.

Have you had a chance to read the article in the OP? It might give you a better understanding.

Positivebetting
skelethon

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

Hey, at least you're being honest. Grin

But that's a start. Take blockchain for example - everyone claims they understand it but if you had to force them to explain it, they'd have a hard time. SO i wouldn't lose sleep over it too much. Wink
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

I am understand also too about the etherium, Actually i just sometime in what the etherium uses and how it works and the security of our token if we need to deposit our token on there. So that's why i really like etherium and easy to use.

I understand it partially, not totally since it's very complicated. My job is not understanding it but my job is understanding the market value of the ethereum. If we look into the thing from more realistic vision.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

I understand it partially, not totally since it's very complicated. My job is not understanding it but my job is understanding the market value of the ethereum. If we look into the thing from more realistic vision.

I do agree with this, it is good to look into the market value.

Positivebetting
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

That’s a big problem we share as community. We all invest in something but we do it without searching and analyzing it deeply. We just hear that coin will moon from a friend or even from a Twitter post of a stranger and we directly jump in it. That’s too risky from my point of view. We should know what we are investing in.

Kamelia

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:44:53 PM

FOUAD1994

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Ethereum is a great technology , it allow people to raise funds to finance their  project and to earn money on this projects
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Ethereum is a great technology , it allow people to raise funds to finance their  project and to earn money on this projects

This is very true, however, a lot of other things are being developed. If it was only being used as a platform to create ICO's it wouldn't be successful in the future. Right now the price is reflecting the speculative future of the other implementations. We can only hope other things are added and successful.

Positivebetting
Ms Emi

Activity: 109

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Same like, you are using money in your daily life, however, have you ever how money was printed? How do they get their serial number? The measurement of its width and length? Have you ever research on its history?

Nah---- Many of us was studying on how to earn ETH and how to make this coin more useful in their daily life, rather than researching its background and how does it grow, since you will know it someday. An honest answer.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Yes, Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that can be easily get in the ethereum app in the internet. And Ethereum can be put in the ethereum wallet and can be considerd one of the pioneer platforms.
We can also use Ethereum for purchasing small payments in the market.
saruxanyan

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Right now it's time to invest in the etherium. You will always be in a win-win situation, even if suddenly it falls, it always grows quickly.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:54:20 AM

Right now it's time to invest in the etherium. You will always be in a win-win situation, even if suddenly it falls, it always grows quickly.

This is not the right mindset of a good investor.

Positivebetting
Joemzz31

Merit: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Yes, I actually understand the ethereum because I am a trader. As a trader I have knowledge in all aspect because it is a my foundation to created the best and more suitable decision in all circumstances.
Cryptokingind

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

I already understand Ethereum and have Ethereum in my portfolio Ethereum is biggest share in my portfolio due to its power of ERC20 tokens which have a big role in this cryptocurency market.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Yes, I actually understand the ethereum because I am a trader. As a trader I have knowledge in all aspect because it is a my foundation to created the best and more suitable decision in all circumstances.
ETH is indeed one of the best coin amongst all other coins who are there in the world of crypto currencies and is considered as one of the best coin when it comes to that of trading or short term investment of money.

It is though not an easy thing to understand any of the coin and it actually requires lot of efforts and hard work to know well about any crypto coin. You should only invest your money once you have some fair idea about that coin.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

I already understand Ethereum and have Ethereum in my portfolio Ethereum is biggest share in my portfolio due to its power of ERC20 tokens which have a big role in this cryptocurency market.

The ERC20 tokens is only a small portion of what ETH aims to do.

Positivebetting
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

The ERC20 tokens is only a small portion of what ETH aims to do.
Right, actually before we invest in ethereum we should know the information behind this project. It is the biggest cryptocurrency next to bitcoin that in case we invest we can have profit. Yes it is an erc20 tokens that most knows about. I believe its future bring in ethereum.
mukidi99

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

The article is very interesting, so far I do not understand that as much detail for investment in ethereum. Now I just understand and thank you for the your article that has been for can be a learning for me.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

The article is very interesting, so far I do not understand that as much detail for investment in ethereum. Now I just understand and thank you for the your article that has been for can be a learning for me.

Thanks I am glad I could help.

Positivebetting
ArwenUndomiel

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

I will admit I am still in the process of understanding the different networks and protocols and coins. Ethereum has a developer university which I plan to join. For investment I read for a week at least and also ask around. If it is an ICO, it takes longer.
zhangcaisbsbn55

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

I think it is hard for me to do that. I only spend severl hours to make the research but I will make a change in the near future.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

I think it is hard for me to do that. I only spend severl hours to make the research but I will make a change in the near future.

Well I wish you the best of luck, and if you check some of my threads I am sure you will find other helpful.

Positivebetting
djscreem01

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

I thought I understood until yesterday. When I look at the present time, I understand that I can not understand much in the graphics. but it is happy that my guess is right.  Wink
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

Ethereum is not too much complex to not understand. It drawed crypto coin usage from scratch and its growing everyday.
Ethereum is targeting to change all economy world not only crypto.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

Ethereum is not too much complex to not understand. It drawed crypto coin usage from scratch and its growing everyday.
Ethereum is targeting to change all economy world not only crypto.

I sure hope so Smiley

Positivebetting
coinmarketshortcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

Great article!
I think that most people don't spend any research on the coins they invest into. But also we have to see that understanding all the details is quite hard for people without any technical background!
Crypto needs to find a way to explain itself better for the general public.
Sanchos

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Goverment of many countries also don't understand blockchain, but try to regulate it.
alex_kir

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

Of course, many understand what ethereum is and what amenities it brings to people. There may of course be some moments that we can not notice, but I think that now very many people understand what ethereum is
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Of course, many understand what ethereum is and what amenities it brings to people. There may of course be some moments that we can not notice, but I think that now very many people understand what ethereum is

Most people in any given country don't know what Ethereum is.

Positivebetting
jelly199

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I only knew about ethereum that it is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. But since you shared about this ideas I have learned much now.
Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

I'm glad you could share this information with me. I also invested in Ethereum, but I didn't understand it. I just introduced it through friends and then chose to invest in it. It also brought me certain benefits, but I will start Slowly to understand it.
Dan_Mark

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

I understand some basics about it.I see ethereum similarly with Bitcoin. Even they
had differences, but still they both exist in the crypto world. Aside from, ethereum have a cheaper transaction fees than Bitcoin, it is also engage through technology with smart contracts thing, while Bitcoin see as an alternative for fiat money.
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

In my opinion. Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
hikaru_11

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Arcoin1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

There is no greet to make much effort to understand Ethereum. An investment is a crypto currency that can be valued if it exists. If we withdraw the investments, it will lose value. If we want to win, it will be correct to continue investing.
Hazaki

Merit: 156

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:33 AM

It is indeed sufficient for a simple trader to know such things , since it's main interest is winning money and his knowledge doesn't necessarily needs to contain all the technical stuff . Yet knowing the Blockchain technologie and smart contracts 101s is a must since that can drastically control the future / usability of any cryptocurrency and affect it's longevity and use cases .
At least knowing how does it work , what smart contracts and which teams are behind it is a must , even what pools are controlling it and the ERC20 tokens concept that makes Ethereum for example a coin that'll always have demand .
Such infos could make you have a much better evaluation of the coin and know what strategy of trading or holding you'll take in consideration when dealing with .
weeklyeth

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

When compared to about 1 to 2 years ago, many people now do know about Ethereum and its back ground. Owing to the work done by Fortune 100 companies and their initiative in developing, promoting and using the Ethereum technology has improved people's knowledge in Ethereum.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

I could say I know little about Ethereum and I actually am still learning more about the coin. I barely have time to do some research these days so if ever I really do have the time like a 15 minute break or before I go to bed, I always find time to check on what the coin is about so I would not be left behind when I am investing on some coin.
De_nis

Merit: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

I trust intuition and of course I read all the information on all sorts of rating sites, I already have some of my criteria, for deviating from which I do not invest in the project.
lawalganiyu

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

Although  I don't  really  understand  Ethererum to the fullest  but I really  read  and make research  about  it and attained  more orientation  from friends  around and it has been of help so far
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

Ethereum is the only coin whose use case I understand the best besides bitcoin's. Also the platform it provides for development of tokens and decentralized applications is great. And it has a huge number of tutorials and development resources for learning how to develop on it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Of course I understand the structure of Ethereum, I do not deny its day a lot of people who do not understand what Ethereum is and how it works, but still it seems to me that today such a project as ethereum has very good chances to become the main platform.
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

no, i have not understood all about ethereum. Grin
Sam$oN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

To be honest, I do not understand how Ethereum is detrimental to the market and what these smart contracts can do to change the situation with cryptocurrency in General.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

I don't know much about eth, especially in terms of technology, but I feel that this is not much related to my investment.

yyui

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Ethereum is not an institution. It is an underlying system that can realize smart contracts and open source in the blockchain. From the birth of Ethereum to May 2017, there are more than 200 ethers in the world in just 3 and a half years. Square application was born. Ethereum is a platform and a programming language that enables developers to build and publish next-generation distributed applications. Ethereum can be used to program, decentralize, guarantee and trade anything: voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, company management, contracts and most agreements, intellectual property, and smart assets that benefit from hardware integration.
susutao84

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Very helpful for people like me, mostly I don't understand about coins specially ethereum. Because ethereum still give me income I'm not try to find what it is, meaning as long give me profit everything will be fine. Now I know what ethereum is and make me learn again. Thank you so much.
yehor

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Ethereum is a blockchain-based decentralized platform on which decentralized applications (Dapps) can be built.
    Remember, blockchain is the structure the vast majority of cryptocurrencies run on. It’s a database with no central server that keeps track of every transaction and exchange.
    We’ll jump into decentralized apps—referred to as dapps–in greater detail later, but just know they are applications that serve a certain purpose to a user. Fasten your seatbelts, some of these dapps are amazing.
Ethereum’s appeal is that it is built in a way that enables developers to create smart contracts. Smart contracts are scripts that automatically execute tasks when certain conditions are met. For example, a smart contract could technically say, “pay Jane $10 if she submits a 1000 word article on goats by September 15, 2018,” and it would pay Jane once the conditions are met.
mamsong9222

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

mimota168

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

which I know ethereum is alt-coin that from the beginning out the price keeps rising like bitcoin prices even now the price is very high compared to other alt-coin
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Ethereum is also a kind of an altcoin. Right now I haven't study more about altcoins because my focus right now is the bitcoin but I have started studying about ethereum. It is not that easy to understand ethereum because you must have more time reading and researching about ethereum. I am just familiar with ethereum and has some knoledge about it but i still do not know so much about it.
sharkpc2000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

I understand the essence of the ethereum crypto currency enough to understand that for such technologies our future is with you
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

I understand the essence of the ethereum crypto currency enough to understand that for such technologies our future is with you

Interesting, so really your investment is with the team?

Positivebetting
efodix

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Etherium is a good coin with sure utility for the whole cryptocommunity. It has good technologies, which can be implemented in many projects and rather fast transactions. These factors signify its price, while bitcoins is more about hype.
maxwell1

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

I would say I understand ethereum to an average knowledge requirement, at least I know know what smart contracts and proof of stake is before I saw this thread. 
chio.pino

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

Only a developer would spend much time scrutinizing the build up structure of a project. Others which comprises of alot of people just want to make money and thus the codes means nothing much to them. They only take the opinion of the experts to make informed decisions
Artron1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

I've been following a long time to understand Ethereum. I bought a few ETHs. I'm starting to get new. I know how I understand I started making money.
joel.issac

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

I can't understand ethereum blockchain like a smart contract developer, but I really search for it on the web and I see lots of promising things about ethereum. Also, there will be a pos change in ethereum as I saw it. From pow to pos maybe.
vivuta111

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

ivlvov

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Yes, I can say that I understand ETH. I like this coin!
Ethereum - has a very powerful platform for creating decentralized online services based on blockchain based on intelligent contracts.
The Ethereum platform has already created a lot of powerful projects that have been successfully implemented.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
duyhung1400

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:11:17 AM

Of course I understand the structure of Ethereum, I do not deny its day a lot of people who do not understand what Ethereum is and how it works, but still it seems to me that today such a project as ethereum has very good chances to become the main platform. Smiley Smiley Smiley
lalatao72

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

There may of course be some moments that we can not notice, but I think that now very many people understand what ethereum is
lalatao73

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

We just hear that coin will moon from a friend or even from a Twitter post of a stranger and we directly jump in it. That’s too risky from my point of view. We should know what we are investing in.
financialgoal

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

Not really. It is much more complex, at least when compared to Bitcoin and Litecoin. I know the basics about Ethereum. That's all. Gaining in depth knowledge of that currency is a tough task.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
bamita127

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:57:00 AM

can't understand ethereum blockchain like a smart contract developer, but I really search for it on the web and I see lots of promising things about ethereum. Also, there will be a pos change in ethereum as I saw it. From pow to pos maybe.
hoanggiangg000

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

Of course I understand the structure of Ethereum, I do not deny its day a lot of people who do not understand what Ethereum is and how it works, but still it seems to me that today such a project as ethereum has very good chances to become the main platform.
Arcoin1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

I've been doing research for a long time to understand Ethereum. I saw that the wait was no longer meaningful. I decided to buy it. I expect to appreciate for 1 year. I hope the ETH I understand is true and I made the right investment.
anam17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

some day ago i am just starting in bitcoin i learn ethereum too and other coin but what i learn is it will give you profit. only this last year/s that i started to study it and learn what really can they do and i am still learning.

mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

When I am ready to invest in a certain cryptocurrency I will seriously understand the cryptocurrency, including the white paper to read it, and I will consume me for hours! I will be responsible for my money just like you!
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

When I am ready to invest in a certain cryptocurrency I will seriously understand the cryptocurrency, including the white paper to read it, and I will consume me for hours! I will be responsible for my money just like you!

Good for you Smiley You should certainly research a lot before investing, and I think the market has really shown that people havent. People who have invested in December 2017-present really havent done much research.

Positivebetting
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

before investing in a coin, I study it for about a few days, because often the answers of different people or the response of the team takes time. the main thing I pay attention to is the realism of the idea and its necessity. Because it happens that the coin is real, but the community it will not be in the future
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

before investing in a coin, I study it for about a few days, because often the answers of different people or the response of the team takes time. the main thing I pay attention to is the realism of the idea and its necessity. Because it happens that the coin is real, but the community it will not be in the future

Lots of coins seem cool, but they aren't realistic technologically, and so for a lot of people it is hard to see.

Positivebetting
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

before investing in Ethereum, I read a lot about his appointment, studied the market, the team and its potential. made the appropriate conclusions: The Ethereum, in fact, is simple for understanding even an ordinary person, has the potential for growth and is generally considered not only as the creation of decentralized applications, but also as a reliable investment tool.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Yes of course! As i have know that ethereum is a coin and the top of all altcoins wherein it is very good to invest with. In ethereum you can easily get profits because of its price when it starts to rise it really dominates the market.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

For my own opinion i have known ethereum due to its popularity and for it is a famous altcoin wherein it ia on the top. Ethereum is good to invest with because the price is unstoppable when it starts to rise.
nwanne

Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

Yeah I understand ethereum and the smart contracts and how they works, It's a good idea to know you spend much time researching on a project before investing, most people don't just research before investing, they seeks for people opinion which is not really a good idea,

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

Yeah I understand ethereum and the smart contracts and how they works, It's a good idea to know you spend much time researching on a project before investing, most people don't just research before investing, they seeks for people opinion which is not really a good idea,

This is exactly my thoughts and I am glad you are doing more research. We need to help people by teaching them good methods in doing their own research.

Positivebetting
arun9900

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

Decentralized applications, but also as a reliable investment tool People call these chunks of code 'smart contracts', because it's code that represents an agreement that is able to enforce and execute itself Ethereum uses the same idea, but instead of just keeping track of payments, you keep track of computer programs !!
hamnghi167

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

No, I dont understand ETH and the other coins. There are a lots of comments , ideas and changing graphs.. But one day i am gonna make it. Thank you for good posts dear friends.
manbota

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Ethereum is really a promising currency in the crypto market. You can invest money in it or get it using the application. One of the most promising platforms is already in the foreseeable future.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Ethereum is really a promising currency in the crypto market. You can invest money in it or get it using the application. One of the most promising platforms is already in the foreseeable future.

Yeah certainly, if dapps are the future it doesn't mean that it will be on Ethereum. As far as I can see through its the best platform.

Positivebetting
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

I don't know about Ethereum technology and I just understand how smart contract or ERC20 token works, or how blockchain handles transactions. But I think I don't need it when investing. I just care about the chart, token price, projects's staff.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

In the event that you are a long haul holder of a coin you can complete a foundation investigate about the coin and realize what it is made and on the off chance that it is justified regardless of your venture. Yet, in the event that you are an informal investor Do You Really Need That? I don't think in this way, on the off chance that you know how quick markets move when you will invest energy and research and return a position may be shut for you to enter. So as I would see it, Day dealers needn't bother with look into about the coin rather they should explore forthcoming news about the coin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

I do not know very well with this Ethereum. which I know Ethereum is a coin with an ever-increasing development. so many have made Ethereum the main coin that has resulted in far more profitable gains in the future. so Ethereum is a pretty good one compared to other Altcoin.
Dancing_Lion

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Ethereum is a really successful technology, I understood it in the principles of work. An excellent opportunity to attract funding for your project, with a stable income.
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

Basically Ethereum is a giant computer - which is slow. The speed is about 100x slower than today's computers - and very expensive. 'Ethereum Computers' have power equivalent to Smartphones in the 90s; practically can not function too much.
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

Majority of people are crypto  to make profit; as long as I see that a coin can make me profit  , I am good to go; in s bull season even the shittyest coin makes nice profit.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

I know ethereum is the most popular altcoin in cryptocurrency. It has smart contract system that can make multiple transactions easily.
The ERC20 token of Ethereum is used for almost all ICO in cryptocurrency. ETH is a good coin because you can use it to invest your money on it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Personally, I understand how the platform and its blockchain and smart contracts work ! This is a very interesting technology of the future !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
memFISTO

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

The Ethereum platform is very convenient for fast and small transactions in the crypto market. Really figured out the technology Eth and I can talk about the great benefits, the prospects of the project.
TomInVa57

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:24 AM

For the present I continue to study the specifics of the project, protocols and coins. Very pleased that there is a lot of useful information and assistance from developers to understand the features of technology.
PhurryVermin

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

I simply check it utilizing coinmarket and this discussion yet looking further with how and what is the offer of the coins I didn't check so I'm happy you share a few indications about this undertaking as we can get thoughts why w should keep contributing with ETH and what this task will get the not so distant future close by with bitcoin, want to see more string like this concerning those coins which is existing near.
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

To some degree I could comprehend also understand the market of ethereum too other computerized monetary standards. For the most part I endeavor to see better about these through the hypotheses that gets flowed around, bases on which forecasts on the value moves of business sectors were finished.
icecream sandwich

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

essentially check it using coinmarket and this discourse yet looking further with how and what is the offer of the coins I didn't check so I'm glad you share a couple of signs about this endeavor as we can get contemplations why w should continue contributing with ETH and what this undertaking will get the not all that far off future close by with bitcoin, need to see additionally string like this concerning those coins which is existing close.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

most of them, just doing trading and investing and hoping to get a profit. I'm sure if they do not know for sure what it is etherum, because the most important is to get the profit. including me. but from your article I think it helps to make everyone more effective in utilizing the investment in etherum.
Cotton Candy

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

some degree I could grasp additionally comprehend the market of ethereum excessively other modernized fiscal benchmarks. Generally I attempt to see better about these through the speculations that gets streamed around, constructs with respect to which estimates on the esteem moves of business segments were done.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

some degree I could grasp additionally comprehend the market of ethereum excessively other modernized fiscal benchmarks. Generally I attempt to see better about these through the speculations that gets streamed around, constructs with respect to which estimates on the esteem moves of business segments were done.
To be honest. I ain't completely understand ethereum but I also keep on searching and learning about ethereum and it was nice because there are some people like you, who is concerned about those people who are thinking that ethereum is just a profitable coin, that's they know all about.

Y U MAD AT ME
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

this is good knowledge, thanks for sharing it. I remember when I learned about ethereum, I read many articles explaining about ethereum. and it is very helpful to know ethereum, and this adds to my knowledge of ethereum. thanks.
Valay9836

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

The information is quite useful . but for me as a beginner, there is still a lot that is not clear (((
KarinaMix

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

thank you, really everything is clear and accessible, you have done a good job, I also did not understand, but eventually began to understand and understand all the time.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain based distributed computing platform and protocol upgrades are accomplished by means of a soft fort of the open source code base. it supports a modifies version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction based state transition.
Tigerw

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain based distributed computing platform and protocol upgrades are accomplished by means of a soft fort of the open source code base. it supports a modifies version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction based state transition.
maybe I'm not fully aware of what exactly is the etherium, but for me the result that ERC 20 gives is important.In any case, thanks to this platform, the world can use the crypto currency in all spheres of its activity.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

maybe I'm not fully aware of what exactly is the etherium, but for me the result that ERC 20 gives is important.In any case, thanks to this platform, the world can use the crypto currency in all spheres of its activity.
today the etherium has a lot of competitors and this platform is not the only Panacea of ​​the crypto-currency market.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I don't understand it but I hope that everything that it makees is good for its future development. In the another case I will sell all ETH that I have tomorrow.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

I can undeerstand it but I don't support its ways of increasing and restoring. To my opinion ETH has to be more gentle in its restoring not to influence on other alts.

Mybitkoin7

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

I agree. The Ethereum is difficult to understand, just like any other coin. But in one thing, I am sure that it will grow and will certainly be very popular and promising in the future.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:15:51 AM

Don't think mostly because later your brain will explode. LOL
Ethereum has already made a good creation, which was created by Vitalik Buterin, maybe also just by increasing the speed of the transaction, it will be even better.
sixexgames

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

Some good information, thanks Smiley I would suggest adding some pic/infographics and maybe do some headings and bold text to highlight important information.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Don't think mostly because later your brain will explode. LOL
Ethereum has already made a good creation, which was created by Vitalik Buterin, maybe also just by increasing the speed of the transaction, it will be even better.

Yes, lately the speed of ethereum transactions has slowed down. I think the blockchain is designed not yet quite scalable, to handle massive traffic from the system which is there. So that in its utilization, it becomes uncomfortable especially for those who are accustomed to using it.

nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

Ether is the token on the Ethereum network that is used to power the network and is used to pay for transactions and services within the network.

This is the only thing that I know about ethereum, it use to pay ( gas fee ) some transaction fee specially on sending other crypto token to another online wallet.

Even the ethereum is too famous ( as 2nd top crypto ) , I never know how complicated it be until I read the link above. Good article dude!
prashadraj205000

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

yes Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

Hopefully this thread will make its way to someone who is interested in cryptocurrency and wants to learn more about Ethereum.

Positivebetting
Ini35

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

There are some coins you will continue to learn about because new things are being unfolded almost every time. Ethereum is a coin that has gained popularity, yet most only know little about it. If one truly knows a coin, then it will be easy to make some profit through such coin.  Most people are only concerned about the profit they will get, which eventually might make them to loose, because they are not ready to learn.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

I understand only its value and smart contract principle, but as for more complicated things I don't get it. I don't want to learn it too deep

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pontorez

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

I have not fully mastered all the features and principles in the work of Ethereum, but most of the ideas of developers now really understood. Already today I can say that this is a very convenient, efficient and useful platform for fast and profitable transactions.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

I understand only its value and smart contract principle, but as for more complicated things I don't get it. I don't want to learn it too deep
You should start. Blockchain experts are one of the most popular professions in China and the United States. this is the profession of the future. With the example of ETH, you can start learning now

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Talk about incompetence and lack of prospects of ether as well as to claim that bitcoin is dead.It seems to be similar but at the same time you realize that the blockchain technology is not rooted in our society
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

I really do not really understand about etherum in detail. because I only see the highest price, lowest price and market cap before starting an investment. and so far I have been able to make profits from the analysis. don't we invest to get profit?

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

I really do not really understand about etherum in detail. because I only see the highest price, lowest price and market cap before starting an investment. and so far I have been able to make profits from the analysis. don't we invest to get profit?
knowing when prices are high so seeing low prices we panic and fear because it falls dramatically. but we can see people, they still believe and trust Ethereum so they are still waiting for Ethereum to rise and at this time Ethereum is green and maybe early next year it can go up so that people who are patient will get good results from patience.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

I really don't understand much about them. I am a trader, I rely solely on news and signals to buy and sell. I'm not a long-term investor, so I don't want to learn too much about it but i still have a daily profit Grin

Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

I just found out in detail after reading your article, at least I understand the smart contract platform and coinya function. apparently ethereum has a dark history from the beginning until it became famous. and it is true that it cannot be denied that the ethereum and coin platforms provide many conveniences, for its users.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

Well what negative thing I think Ethereum can do to the market is still based on the users who will going to use the benefits of ethereum. The smart contract is good but when it is used in a less valuable manner, still ethereum will be subjected to the result.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:53:01 AM

One of the things that people don't understand about Ethereum is, they actually never bought ethereum, it's ether. Most people confuse these two things.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

As an investor and bounty hunter, I really just need to understand how blockchain and ETH work. In order to be able to share them for people who don't know about crypto, and really understand ETH, I'm not sure I can
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

Ethereum is a very interesting cryptocurrency project and I am sure that it has a bright future. Despite Ethereum's third place on the market it is continuing to develop. We are going to see new opportunities in Ethereum's technology I suppose.
warning_btc

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Etherium is platform with smart contracts, simply its script machine which run scenarios and nodody cant change it.

youcansee

Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

I just found out in detail after reading your article, at least I understand the smart contract platform and coinya function. apparently ethereum has a dark history from the beginning until it became famous. and it is true that it cannot be denied that the ethereum and coin platforms provide many conveniences, for its users.
every coin on the market must have its own history. including ethereum, which now has a very large community, and has confidence in new project that cooperates with its smartcontract

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:10:28 AM

every coin on the market must have its own history. including ethereum, which now has a very large community, and has confidence in new project that cooperates with its smartcontract
For most people, it is not necessary to know about technology. In many cases, it is more people's input and attention that promotes the development of COINS. Sometimes it's pure chance.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:56:26 AM

Nice article. you did a great work there explaining ethereum in a lay man language. it is clear. we are yet to see more of ethereum. lets expect the best in this cryptocurrency era.
we are quite fortunate to be in this generation that discovered such an amazing platform.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:13:16 AM

Although I know very little about Ethereum, I know that Ethereum has a large user base, which is enough to support the price of Ethereum not to return to zero. I think this is enough.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
thepanicpoint

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:13:47 AM

I guess %90-95 of people who are in this market haven't understood blockchain, ethereum or other some important things. They are just looking to eth prices and when it dropped below 100 dollar, they just thought eth will die we saw topics about it, but we mustn't think just prices everybody should look to their technology and developments.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:54:44 AM

The understanding aspect of a given cryptocurrency asset is the most important pwrt of the process to aquire such coin. I rather have understanding first before holding! Ethereum is a game changer and the world will soon see how their world will be changed by ethereum functions!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
clavirda

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:50:37 AM

I still continue to study the characteristics and specifics of Ethereum. The more I learn about the features of Ethereum, the more I believe in its excellent potential for successful development in the future. It is very important for me to see that the project develops thanks to the efforts of an excellent team of developers who truly understand their goals.
EducoinVietnam

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:28:15 AM

Yes, most of the ideas and principles in the work of Ethereum I understand today. This is really a promising and powerful platform with excellent development potential and great value for the crypto market. Similar ideas are offered by the Waves platform, but I believe that Ethereum has more chances for success.
SwiggHeart

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:31:39 AM

I don't think you would need 3 hours only to find which is the best investment to invest with your money. That will wasting your time if your investment was not gettig more profits in the future.
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:36:42 PM

Nothing else to know, ETH is one of the best coin ever. Very reliable and good to invest in. Eth is has a solid foundation like litecoin and XLM so I so much believe in ethrieum and can invest in eth at any time.it will be the best thing to invest with eth project. More profit ahead

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
concitta

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:02:14 PM

Nothing else to know, ETH is one of the best coin ever. Very reliable and good to invest in. Eth is has a solid foundation like litecoin and XLM so I so much believe in ethrieum and can invest in eth at any time.it will be the best thing to invest with eth project. More profit ahead
and most people already know Ethereum, because of various positive things that have happened.
good development so people want to know about Ethereum and after that they find the truth so they understand Ethereum.
Ethereum has a good future so I believe that Ethereum will be profitable because he is a strong and capable Altcoin too development.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:18:10 PM

I am very confused by all the opinions of people about ethereum, some say well but some say otherwise
Could it be that I really don't understand ethereum so that until now I still think that ethereum is a good coin and has an important role in crypto and also the market, although the supply is too much but the market needs for ethereum are also high therefore I think ethereum will not damage the market

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
EvgenOrel

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:38:56 AM

I believe that Ethereum today remains one of the most successful and efficient technologies in the modern digital society. This is a reliable and convenient cryptocurrency, a functional platform for launching new projects and coins, as well as an excellent option for long-term investments, while the Eth price remains at a minimum level.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:44:49 AM

I really don't understand much about them. I am a trader, I rely solely on news and signals to buy and sell. I'm not a long-term investor, so I don't want to learn too much about it but i still have a daily profit Grin
right, I myself have not known much about ethereum but, I have believed that ethereum waves will produce benefits for me so I also became very interested in using ethereu because there are also many mysteries that are still hidden and seeing coins in the market is ethereum lah which I think is suitable for purchase.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: