Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZET] Zetacoin - SHA256 - Upgrade to 0.13.2 (Segwit)  (Read 463808 times)
Matheltu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:44:36 AM

do you guys see ZET at 0.001 in a month?
within 3 weeks maximum.

That's a bold statement....any particular reason why you are so confident?
 Or are you just a large holder of ZET? lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:22:18 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/am3u1ubv2b5ucuc/therealzetwhalef.pdf

^^^^LINK TO APPARENT ZETACOIN/M-PESA RUMOR LEAK

Lot's of truth in that document, although for some reason I am still thinking it's not M-Pesa but some of the competitors.

Zeta just confirmed on twitter that the partner is not M-Pesa, so yeah. Looks like I was right.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:27:27 PM

Lot's of truth in that document, although for some reason I am still thinking it's not M-Pesa but some of the competitors.

Zeta just confirmed on twitter that the partner is not M-Pesa, so yeah. Looks like I was right.

That was an imposter account. https://twitter.com/zetacoincc/status/456040378194751488
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:30:54 PM

That was an imposter account. https://twitter.com/zetacoincc/status/456040378194751488

Ah, thanks for the heads up, mate. Anyway, I might be wrong but I still think it's not M-Pesa.
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:37:38 PM

I'm very confused now. The PDF is confirmed to be a hoax?

Because I think it really is M-Pesa, the big news.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:47:26 PM

Is there any indication when this announcement will happen? I can't find any info.

Today, week, month???

I have a lot of ZETA coins and I'm greedy and impatient  Grin
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:17:05 PM

No it was a fake Zeta twitter account, the real one commented nothing on it but said to avoid phonies.

This is the real one

https://twitter.com/zetacoincc
Wichmann

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:34:37 PM

No it was a fake Zeta twitter account, the real one commented nothing on it but said to avoid phonies.

This is the real one

https://twitter.com/zetacoincc

Are fighting for the leading position in the world cryptocurrencies . Will hot war.
Do not give in to provocations.
AcceptWorldcoins

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:21:45 PM

This coin is going to crash like hell, so far it has a mobile app. They say they are working on a processor but no proof or updates on this.

If you look at Worldcoin, the android wallet has been funded and there's a payment API in the works, an exchange being developed, there's a crowdfunding site and there's a team of 10+ yet Zetacoin is double the price, has empty social feeds and barely and services that accept it. It's a time bomb waiting to happen and I'm staying far far away from the empty promises.

Where do you see CRASH LIKE HELL HuhHuh?

Because the coin has no foundations, it can't withstand the big flow because there is nothing for anyone to do with the coins lol. It will crash when the majority realize they can't spend their coins on anything. It will go down heavily when BTC falls again.
Praxis
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:49:22 PM

This coin is going to crash like hell, so far it has a mobile app. They say they are working on a processor but no proof or updates on this.

If you look at Worldcoin, the android wallet has been funded and there's a payment API in the works, an exchange being developed, there's a crowdfunding site and there's a team of 10+ yet Zetacoin is double the price, has empty social feeds and barely and services that accept it. It's a time bomb waiting to happen and I'm staying far far away from the empty promises.

Because the coin has no foundations, it can't withstand the big flow because there is nothing for anyone to do with the coins lol. It will crash when the majority realize they can't spend their coins on anything. It will go down heavily when BTC falls again.

Your name shows that you're a shill for "Worldcoin" - a coin that is much older than ZET, but checking https://coinmarketcap.com/ we can see it's on 21th position ... while ZET is 12th ... you probably hold a huge bag of WDC, and I understand how it feels when your coin of choice is falling in price, - trust me, I experienced it plenty of times - I profited a lot and also lost a lot ... but try not to transform that disappointment into attacks on other coins

As for the holders of ZET - we trust the community and the trajectory of ZET development and we believe in it long-term ... I personally see ZET right after BTC, even surpassing LTC. As for the "real world use", ZET already has it.

Wait until the news come out. Seriously you shills and trolls are spamming this thread way too much! I understand your frustration for not being ZET holders and that your coin is not getting the exposure that ZET is receiving lately ...

... but spamming the official ZET thread won't make ZET look bad ... it will only make yourself look silly, and the coin you shill for ...
slaphapii

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:04:29 PM

Your name shows that you're a shill for "Worldcoin" - a coin that is much older than ZET, but checking https://coinmarketcap.com/ we can see it's on 21th position ... while ZET is 12th ... you probably hold a huge bag of WDC, and I understand how it feels when your coin of choice is falling in price, - trust me, I experienced it plenty of times - I profited a lot and also lost a lot ... but try not to transform that disappointment into attacks on other coins

As for the holders of ZET - we trust the community and the trajectory of ZET development and we believe in it long-term ... I personally see ZET right after BTC, even surpassing LTC. As for the "real world use", ZET already has it.

Wait until the news come out. Seriously you shills and trolls are spamming this thread way too much! I understand your frustration for not being ZET holders and that your coin is not getting the exposure that ZET is receiving lately ...

... but spamming the official ZET thread won't make ZET look bad ... it will only make yourself look silly, and the coin you shill for ...

I don't want to be a shill, but I don't get it. It just seems like people keep repeating the phrase " big news" over and over. The more this big news is hyped the bigger it better actually be when it comes out. Because at this point, anything less than Jesus Christ returning to earth and treating everyone to a weekend of gambling, coke and whores in Las Vegas - paid for entirely with zetacoins, obvs - is going to feel a little anticlimactic. Maybe it's some kind of super-meta performance art and they are going to say "the big news is you, zetacoin community, you guys are super swell, let's all share a wank."

I just don't understand.
rubenaco

Activity: 378

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:05:09 PM

+1!

open your mind!!
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

The paper wallet site is very nice:
http://zetacoin.cc/paperwallet/

Lots of cutting edge stuff.

Praxis
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:25:25 PM

I don't want to be a shill, but I don't get it. It just seems like people keep repeating the phrase " big news" over and over. The more this big news is hyped the bigger it better actually be when it comes out. Because at this point, anything less than Jesus Christ returning to earth and treating everyone to a weekend of gambling, coke and whores in Las Vegas - paid for entirely with zetacoins, obvs - is going to feel a little anticlimactic. Maybe it's some kind of super-meta performance art and they are going to say "the big news is you, zetacoin community, you guys are super swell, let's all share a wank."

I just don't understand.

I'm not saying everything depends on this so called "big news". This is just one more thing in a series of good things coming to ZET - look at Cryptr.ch that is already out for instance -

As for the news itself, it doesn't need the official endorsement from Jesus of Nazareth. For instance, if the M-Pesa integration was true, that would completely live up to expectations as far as I am concerned
slaphapii

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:34:58 PM

I just don't understand.

I'm not saying everything depends on this so called "big news". This is just one more thing in a series of good things coming to ZET - look at Cryptr.ch that is already out for instance -

As for the news itself, it doesn't need the official endorsement from Jesus of Nazareth. For instance, if the M-Pesa integration was true, that would completely live up to expectations as far as I am concerned
to be honest, I had only heard the phrase big news. I just googled m-pesa and you're right, that would be an amazing usage of crypto and a major improvement in peoples lives. People in developing countries spend a lot of fees wiring money to relatives since they cant usually access normal checking accounts. This could be a game changer for crypto and people in the developing world. I hope this happens, seriously ... when will we know for sure?
juanbond

Activity: 96
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:14:34 PM

Zetacoin is currently a finalist amongst six coins under consideration for inclusion (to replace Auroracoin) in the ALTDEX - Altcoin Total Market Index.  If you'd like to see Zetacoin become the newest component of the ALTDEX index, go vote on the poll here!

hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

The zetacoin wallet was funded in jan, and it took sometime to produce but we got there in the end. A payment processor is closer than you think and SimplyCrypto.com is an exchange worth watching out for. Merchandise will follow, and then we ramp up. ZBAD has always suggested that the infrastructure comes first, the next stage will then be so much easier.

Zetacoin is double the price because we actually have a vision for the coin. Good luck trying to get people to sell zetacoin before any formal announcement is released.
hammo

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:24:26 PM

Zetacoin is currently a finalist amongst six coins under consideration for inclusion (to replace Auroracoin) in the ALTDEX - Altcoin Total Market Index.  If you'd like to see Zetacoin become the newest component of the ALTDEX index, go vote on the poll here!

Seriously, we shouldn't need to vote for Zetacoin, as your index would look out dated in a few weeks when Zetacoin is heading further north. I'm tired of having to vote coins in. Just select the coins on their merit.

If you want lap dogs then go see the guys at dogecoin, as I'm sure they can storm the voting queue at will.
hammo

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:27:39 PM

The paper wallet site is very nice:
http://zetacoin.cc/paperwallet/

Lots of cutting edge stuff.

Muahahah! Now we have the paperwallet, I can use the paper plane template to build pre-loaded zetacoin planes and air-drop them somewhere near Iceland. Smiley
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:20:12 PM

#ZET is my goal, my hope & I know , I will catch it up. If someone have much donate me some: ZQETirWETJKFsdjuKTthxVfZL8LwgQgdXD

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: