Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.
Such a big discounts about the sale so I'm hoping that many will avail this once in a lifetime offer. Investors surely will not regret with this kind of promotion and their ICO is already started and I believe they will hit their primary target.
I consider such big discounts not very good, right after ISO investors sell coins cheaply and the price falls very much. I hope the developer will not sell a lot of coins at this price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

Im not excited with this project something is saying to my mind not to trust om this right away. Hmm. I wanna check on the whitepapercif thier is a warranty to lenders.
We do still have time to check and review this project to get more information and to build trust with this project since the ICO will be still available until The end of January.

Yes, this is natural for them to feel and be doubt about new projects. But eventually im sure that they will also be attracted to join this project if they will see a lot of improvements and good promotions of lendalt coin.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.
Such a big discounts about the sale so I'm hoping that many will avail this once in a lifetime offer. Investors surely will not regret with this kind of promotion and their ICO is already started and I believe they will hit their primary target.
I consider such big discounts not very good, right after ISO investors sell coins cheaply and the price falls very much. I hope the developer will not sell a lot of coins at this price.
Typically, developers set such a low price only in the initial stages, then eventually it will rise significantly. We just need to see to it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO

I see, we are looking forward for the announcement of team members after the ico ends. I think introducing the team members will attract more investor to participate because they can be sure that real and dedicated people runs this project.
You are right, by introducing team members to the public will be many investors who will participate and contribute in the ICO program. They will not hesitate to invest. And this project can reach the target earlier than the specified time.
When we can communicate with all command of team and can receive instant answer to question or can advise to add something and we will be taken into account, then to such project it is possible to enter boldly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

waiting for wallet LAN
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO

I see, we are looking forward for the announcement of team members after the ico ends. I think introducing the team members will attract more investor to participate because they can be sure that real and dedicated people runs this project.
This is a very interesting question about the team, of course I want to see the team at the time of ISO. Real people would very much help the sale of coins now.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:51:39 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 06:51:12 AM by mardaed

waiting for wallet LAN

You can directly download the wallet from their live site
www. Lendalt. Com,  currently which is available for windows and Mac, Wallet is soon going to be available for Linux also. Let us know if you still not able to find it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

well, ı dont know how ı have to start my words. But lets make it short. One of the biggest Lending Platform Bitconnect can offer now just %0.5 daily profit. So my question is;  your %2 profit is stable for the next 1 year or are you going to fix it also daily as Bitconnect and scale it with Bitcoin up and down ?
ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

well, ı dont know how ı have to start my words. But lets make it short. One of the biggest Lending Platform Bitconnect can offer now just %0.5 daily profit. So my question is;  your %2 profit is stable for the next 1 year or are you going to fix it also daily as Bitconnect and scale it with Bitcoin up and down ?

We will keep it 1-5 to 2% always
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

A very good question, he is also interested in me, it is especially interesting how to get a guaranteed profit  in bitcoin?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

This is one of the projects where it will guarantee you a good profit the sooner you join. It's like HYIP, but since it will be using its own coin. Do you have any hindsight on what will be the price of it in the future? A graph presentation maybe?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Well I'm just a paranoid guy but such big discounts are also pretty sketch sounding if you ask me, whats the point of giving a "discount" on a rate that is new. It's as good as the base price
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

thats really a great coin already with lots of exchange listed it will be nice to get hold of it with daily percentage return. But really i have to lend for a year that kinda of confusing seriously i should be given a choice for the duration of lending also I cant find the bounty links though, has it started yet?

This is similar to Bitconnect, we have been advisors to such websites and so we have come up with this model

Right now you get 40% more coins in just 1 month as ICO ends on 30th January!

This is great. A huge discount of 40% bonus when you purchase. Also the lending platform is up to 60% in just one month. So how much will be the minimum and maximum on lending.

You can lend any amount

Thank you for your response. Actually I have joined few lending platform. LendAlt will be nextvon list.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Im not excited with this project something is saying to my mind not to trust om this right away. Hmm. I wanna check on the whitepapercif thier is a warranty to lenders.
We do still have time to check and review this project to get more information and to build trust with this project since the ICO will be still available until The end of January.
Yes i totally agree with your statement on this matter.
I can understand that there can be this trust issue by the investors while investment and that is both normal and natural .
You should research the whitepapers and take out the right information from the trusted sources.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

Well I'm just a paranoid guy but such big discounts are also pretty sketch sounding if you ask me, whats the point of giving a "discount" on a rate that is new. It's as good as the base price
Yes it's a very huge discount.we can get 40% discount into ICO.so i think this is the best opportunity for all the investeros.i hope This project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
I agree with you 40% is huge discount program of LendALT ICO. I have a doubt above dumping after ICO Sad. How LendAlt team will solved this problem?
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

Yes it's a very huge discount.we can get 40% discount into ICO.so i think this is the best opportunity for all the investeros.i hope This project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
I agree with you 40% is huge discount program of LendALT ICO. I have a doubt above dumping after ICO Sad. How LendAlt team will solved this problem?

wooowwww, i agree that this huge discount program will bring a lot of dumpers afetr the ico... but the price will gradually adjust and in the end they'll only be spreading coin into the market
eith this discount it is impossible to miss the target  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

This is one of the projects where it will guarantee you a good profit the sooner you join. It's like HYIP, but since it will be using its own coin. Do you have any hindsight on what will be the price of it in the future? A graph presentation maybe?

I believe the future price depends on the success and target reaching out come. Hoping the launch go success and all investment return with profits. Overview is made on roadmap.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

They give this kind of big discounts to attract more investors so that thet can reached their target and I think they already calculated this. Grabbing this offer is really an opportunity for us because this is a win-win situation nobody will lose.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

I believe the future price depends on the success and target reaching out come. Hoping the launch go success and all investment return with profits. Overview is made on roadmap.
I totally agree with you that price of LendAlt coin not depend on the first stage. But if we join LendALT soon, we will get more profit. Early Birds always catch the worms.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

What about the trust system for the people who use it, how would you manage to limitate the losses in regard of protecting from scammers?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: