Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

I agree with you 40% is huge discount program of LendALT ICO. I have a doubt above dumping after ICO Sad. How LendAlt team will solved this problem?

It's the market and this is how it works, LendAlt team can do nothing about it, but remember as investor you should invest for long term not to sell after ICO, when the bounty hunter dump the price. A good coin always go up after that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

This is one of the projects where it will guarantee you a good profit the sooner you join. It's like HYIP, but since it will be using its own coin. Do you have any hindsight on what will be the price of it in the future? A graph presentation maybe?

I believe the future price depends on the success and target reaching out come. Hoping the launch go success and all investment return with profits. Overview is made on roadmap.
I totally agree with you that price of LendAlt coin not depend on the first stage. But if we join LendALT soon, we will get more profit. Early Birds always catch the worms.
Is the price right now 1$ for 1 token , That's pretty high but at the same time very attractive for investors . Only imagine how high it will go up once the ICO is finished . Take this opportunitie guys don't miss out.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:06:03 AM

waiting for wallet LAN

You can directly download the wallet from their live site
www. Lendalt. Com,  currently which is available for windows and Mac, Wallet is soon going to be available for Linux also. Good luck.

Is there any update that they are also launching an app for Android, IOS users?  Pretty sure many users, members will be pleased for that, It can also gain impressions, traffic both.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

According to Albert Einstein - Compound interest. Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it. Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe. This is how LendALT works, right?
I think it will be a good investment but for some reason, the price of each coin remains hidden. Does anyone here has tried buying the LendALT coin? How much did you get for a certain payment?
zara88

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:24:18 AM

there already have few lending coins,what the advantage of this coins?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

What about the trust system for the people who use it, how would you manage to limitate the losses in regard of protecting from scammers?
this is a great question, this question represents us all, how can we trust this with a scammer? there are many scammer projects that deceive us all and here we inggin you can trust us!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.
Such a big discounts about the sale so I'm hoping that many will avail this once in a lifetime offer. Investors surely will not regret with this kind of promotion and their ICO is already started and I believe they will hit their primary target.

Well I'm just a paranoid guy but such big discounts are also pretty sketch sounding if you ask me, whats the point of giving a "discount" on a rate that is new. It's as good as the base price
Yes it's a very huge discount.we can get 40% discount into ICO.so i think this is the best opportunity for all the investeros.i hope This project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
I agree with you 40% is huge discount program of LendALT ICO. I have a doubt above dumping after ICO Sad. How LendAlt team will solved this problem?

wooowwww, i agree that this huge discount program will bring a lot of dumpers afetr the ico... but the price will gradually adjust and in the end they'll only be spreading coin into the market
eith this discount it is impossible to miss the target  Grin

Most ICOs are decent for dumping at the end of the day, just put some cash into an ICO and then dump as soon as it's on an exchange. Easy way to make money
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.
Such a big discounts about the sale so I'm hoping that many will avail this once in a lifetime offer. Investors surely will not regret with this kind of promotion and their ICO is already started and I believe they will hit their primary target.

Well I'm just a paranoid guy but such big discounts are also pretty sketch sounding if you ask me, whats the point of giving a "discount" on a rate that is new. It's as good as the base price
Yes it's a very huge discount.we can get 40% discount into ICO.so i think this is the best opportunity for all the investeros.i hope This project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.

wooowwww, i agree that this huge discount program will bring a lot of dumpers afetr the ico... but the price will gradually adjust and in the end they'll only be spreading coin into the market
eith this discount it is impossible to miss the target  Grin

Most ICOs are decent for dumping at the end of the day, just put some cash into an ICO and then dump as soon as it's on an exchange. Easy way to make money
Such a large discount gives most of the projects. For early investors, this is an excellent scheme, to sell when entering the stock exchange and when the price drops again to buy.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

40% discount will surely attract more investors to participate. I hope that Ico will be successful and Im also hoping that the bounty campaign will attract more serious investors to join and support the project.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

Grab the opportunity to take a position in their ICO as that will end in january 30th!! So hurry because the early you invest the more bonuses you get and discounts!! I'm sure you are also a fan of letting others lending you coins or tokens, so LendALT are here to lend it to you, this is a great opportunity that we don't want to waste as we will have a profit and also help others to lend tokens with a low percentage and ofcourse if you are selling you get a higher percentage. Let's support LendALT ICO!
Just invest what you are willing to lost. This project is so good to be true and even running a 40% discount. Lets all hope this project will last.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

Grab the opportunity to take a position in their ICO as that will end in january 30th!! So hurry because the early you invest the more bonuses you get and discounts!! I'm sure you are also a fan of letting others lending you coins or tokens, so LendALT are here to lend it to you, this is a great opportunity that we don't want to waste as we will have a profit and also help others to lend tokens with a low percentage and ofcourse if you are selling you get a higher percentage. Let's support LendALT ICO!
Just invest what you are willing to lost. This project is so good to be true and even running a 40% discount. Lets all hope this project will last.
Agreed, just invest what you can't afford to lose. But, I want to all in my balance to invest in this project because they have 40% discount upon buying the tokens.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

Well, everything is in order, and then before that they wrote that it could be a ruse of swindlers that there can not be such discounts. After all, everything can be if the team is good!  Smiley
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

It's the market and this is how it works, LendAlt team can do nothing about it, but remember as investor you should invest for long term not to sell after ICO, when the bounty hunter dump the price. A good coin always go up after that.
Patience of holding is a hard task to do because the behavior of the token is volatile therefore we will be expecting sudden ups and downs. Investors must have the spirit of trusting their token and always have the patience of monitoring its behavior in the market.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Patience of holding is a hard task to do because the behavior of the token is volatile therefore we will be expecting sudden ups and downs. Investors must have the spirit of trusting their token and always have the patience of monitoring its behavior in the market.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

With 40% discount and lots of other opportunity, i think it will be great to invest now before platform launches to get an upper hand in the system i will really like to see how their monthly lending is going to be should they have such plans

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

anyone know the updated results?  would be interesting to know if there is any change in the income rate

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

anyone know the updated results?  would be interesting to know if there is any change in the income rate
For now, the ICO period is live and you can get the token during the ICO sale at good discount which will surely be profitable in the future. This project seems good and promising and getting huge discount on the ICO sale is really a good concept to attract many new investors to the project.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

With 40% discount and lots of other opportunity, i think it will be great to invest now before platform launches to get an upper hand in the system i will really like to see how their monthly lending is going to be should they have such plans
I agree. 40% is not a very big discount, which will not allow investors to sell tokens cheaply after entering the exchange and at the same time the discount is quite pleasant.
Billionic

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

What is your key advantage comparing to other lending start ups??
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

This 40 percent discount has made a lot of noise here, it means that it attracts new people to this project and many investors, the developers have chosen the right tactics, I hope this will continue at the same pace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: