Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:51:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

Who will want to buy this coin?

Many I think? If you really want to know more about the project. You can just visit the front page and read there. You will see
their unique offers and improvements after the ICO.

You are right, and aside from the good features of lendalt, they are also offering a very big discount it's 40% extra bonus. Investors will surely get a lot of profit when lendalt reaches the market and when this project price increase a lot.

Exactly, well it also depends on the demand in the society which the value makes high or low. Having a great discounts on this project will probably might those investors as well as users will attract. Actually, most on the ICO have very dump value which is in the first stage but after many weeks or months it will suddenly boost its value which we didn't expected to happened and we hoping that this project have a good value in the future
Of course, everything depends on supply and demand, but it is better to always insure against fluctuations of any financial resources and this is not easy to do.
Actually all the cryptos depend on supply and demand factor and also the price fluctuations depend on the demand and supply factor. The more the coin is in demand, the more the price will go up. This project is going to have high demand which indicates that the future of this project is going to go well.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Lendalt coin seems amazed to grab offers you bring, are you really sure we get 40% discount now? Team members details will be revealed after the end of ICO looks like they will be highlighted after success.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Many I think? If you really want to know more about the project. You can just visit the front page and read there. You will see

You are right, and aside from the good features of lendalt, they are also offering a very big discount it's 40% extra bonus. Investors will surely get a lot of profit when lendalt reaches the market and when this project price increase a lot.

Exactly, well it also depends on the demand in the society which the value makes high or low. Having a great discounts on this project will probably might those investors as well as users will attract. Actually, most on the ICO have very dump value which is in the first stage but after many weeks or months it will suddenly boost its value which we didn't expected to happened and we hoping that this project have a good value in the future
Of course, everything depends on supply and demand, but it is better to always insure against fluctuations of any financial resources and this is not easy to do.
Actually all the cryptos depend on supply and demand factor and also the price fluctuations depend on the demand and supply factor. The more the coin is in demand, the more the price will go up. This project is going to have high demand which indicates that the future of this project is going to go well.
Yes, this project has put a lot of work in promoting and advertising them self this has bot many investors and supporters to the project and this will lead to the increase in the price of the project. They also have a very good management team which can make the value of their token high in the future.This project can also attract a large number of investors due to its clearer roadmap and whitepapers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

Lendalt coin seems amazed to grab offers you bring, are you really sure we get 40% discount now? Team members details will be revealed after the end of ICO looks like they will be highlighted after success.
I think we can count on the honesty of this team and be sure of getting this bonus at a rate of 40 percent. The project really inspires confidence.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

The coin will be in good demand if the team will actively promote their project, while I watch the team work well, we will continue to look after the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

If you are looking or dreaming to have your favorite altcoin, then LendALT will be the answer to your problem. LendALT lets everyone have altcoin they want. The purpose of helping others and also to earn are present. ICO is now live and offered more discounts. Hurry and grab this opportunity.

I agree, this great LendAlt project is very promising and convincing project that will makes users and investors benifit by having profit in the future due to its potential by having quality features.
i am only seing a ethlend clone. but since this space is new it might be possible for more than 1 player to get in  Undecided

But I think they have differences in terms of interest and other features. Clone means all data and information are the same based on my own understanding. Well, we just wait to know the answers of the developer since they are the one who can answer your speculated issue.
This one has lots of more bonus here atleast for earlier starters so we will have to wait till maybe after launch to see if there will be more features  

Most ICO dump the coin I've seen even higher bonuses but that rarely if ever translates to the project being any good tbf. In most cases it mean they are desperate
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

well, Lending Projects are always good if you are an early bird. I really think seriously to invest here some money that I earn from the airdrops; about 3000 USD by 2% daily for 1 year is a dream  Roll Eyes
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

well, Lending Projects are always good if you are an early bird. I really think seriously to invest here some money that I earn from the airdrops; about 3000 USD by 2% daily for 1 year is a dream  Roll Eyes
Hm, and you really are right. Can and me it is worth to enclose here, just and smaller amount. For the occasion of early bird, such law acts not only in coins with such method of distribution, but also in common coins, if fortunately you will invest - in profit on long distance.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

I hope lendalt has been lots of security measures in place to protect their program and these who put in the coin. This is a tricky one and it scares me a little but if gotten right,could be a boom.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

If you are looking or dreaming to have your favorite altcoin, then LendALT will be the answer to your problem. LendALT lets everyone have altcoin they want. The purpose of helping others and also to earn are present. ICO is now live and offered more discounts. Hurry and grab this opportunity.

I agree, this great LendAlt project is very promising and convincing project that will makes users and investors benifit by having profit in the future due to its potential by having quality features.
i am only seing a ethlend clone. but since this space is new it might be possible for more than 1 player to get in  Undecided

But I think they have differences in terms of interest and other features. Clone means all data and information are the same based on my own understanding. Well, we just wait to know the answers of the developer since they are the one who can answer your speculated issue.
This one has lots of more bonus here atleast for earlier starters so we will have to wait till maybe after launch to see if there will be more features  

Most ICO dump the coin I've seen even higher bonuses but that rarely if ever translates to the project being any good tbf. In most cases it mean they are desperate
Large discounts are clearly not very good for the company itself and for the investor, unfortunately not all teams understand this and make discounts up to 90%, such projects are in fact rarely successful.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Large discounts are clearly not very good for the company itself and for the investor, unfortunately not all teams understand this and make discounts up to 90%, such projects are in fact rarely successful.
There can be discounts at any extreme that really helps to attract t the audience in the next turn we can do business as we get huge investors. LendALT platform helps to lend our coins for a tenure and we can make better deals. Hoping this will solve your answer.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:09:57 PM

It's not easy to distinguished the advantage of this project compare to other project which have almost the same features or advocacy. Unless you will study the whole pages of white paper. Well, I appreciate and admire this project as one of their platform that they will able unlocking the wealth within physical and social assets, providing a new source of money creation.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

You put all if in formation in roadmap. But you didn't add any date on your roadmap. That's not helpful for us.
Can you tell me when LendALT coin will be listed in coinmarketcap?

Really? The ICO isn't finished yet so, just be calm and keep supporting this project while you can. Anyway, I hoping that LendALT will get listed on coinmarketcap too.
Thats right lets just be patient and support this project. It wont take much longer until we earn from this project. Just keep the faith people.
But we have to confirm that LendALT coin will be listed on coinmarketcap or not. Without listing on coinmarketcap trader won't come to trade with LendALT coin. That's why I'm asking that when LendALT coin will be listed on coinmarketcap 
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

Anyway it's still a win-win situation, lending if made right, gives you lot of satisfaction, because you help somebody and that somebody "rewards" you back.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

Early Birds can catch the worms is the truth  Grin. Your dream will come to be true with LendAlt. I have plan to invest my some ETH at here like you Smiley
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

Hi -how long is the 40% discount available for? Does it decrease over time? thx

available till 30 January 2018 ( end of ICO ), then it will get listed on cryptopia and hitBTC, you can buy it from there by that time, but with no discount.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

LendAlt is going strong. Nice for this project. More people are getting interest and having been engage to this project. I am well amazed to the LendAlt Team working on this project. They are really making their work good. I hope that more people, users and investors will come to this project to know LendAlt and understand well what this project is after. I believe in the potential and capability of LendAtl in the community of crypto currency that can make a better changes in the crypto world and I am really looking forward to it.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

Hi -how long is the 40% discount available for? Does it decrease over time? thx

available till 30 January 2018 ( end of ICO ), then it will get listed on cryptopia and hitBTC, you can buy it from there by that time, but with no discount.
Yes, so try to become first come first serve Early Birds :3. Where you catch that they will be listing at cryptopia or HITBTC?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

I see the project lendalt coin is quite good and this project has a work program that is so good his target,. I think this project will be quite nice when the market..some of the partner also enough to have a name.. but there are some things that I need to learn again how to get this coin,this coin pays dividends..what development policies have,I still not quite understand,but I will try to learn again.. I think this project will be a success..
so far I have seen that this project has a very good work program with a place on target and has a target according to the path of this project. hopefully the project is consistent with what they want to achieve.
Kim

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

nice project dev, concept this project it seems very interesting for in following. i'm believe if your project will success to ICO ends. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: