Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO
Thats understandable and fair for me. What matters anyway is the project and the potential of it competing for the market.

The team is necessary to build trust these days, projects that has a big team usually reach the softcap fast. anyway let's see if that will impact LendALT coin or not. We already saw bitcoin connect succeed why not this one too.
Yes i agree with you that LendAlt why not can be success? But we still need a trusting and a good strategy to avoid dumping.
It could be a hit it could also fail, it all depends on the masterminds of this campaign on how will they maintain the integrity of this project.
I never saw a crypto lending that already failed. As long as it will be backed up by a good team especially those people who are in business and finance. It will definitely succeed. Afterall, it doesn't need a lot of resources. What it is going to use are the assets of its investors.
Can you give proof of successful lending in the crypt? I consider this a very elephant business. If this project succeeds in realizing what has been planned, it will be a breakthrough.
Are you seriously? And the fact that 99% from all crypto grew in price for a few years to hundreds time, does not say you of nothing? Let alone the most famous in тoп 50 coinmarketcap. At token with such system light future is scheduled.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

Bounty program on various social media platform. Creating awareness and getting people know and join this great project, nice. Also the daily 1.5-2% interest will sure attract investors. Good job and goodluck
The daily intrest is both attractive and reasonable . An investors would believe that the site is legit by seeing those intrest rates , not like those scam lending websites that offer really high inrest rate to bring as much user as possible then desipear with the money.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO
Thats understandable and fair for me. What matters anyway is the project and the potential of it competing for the market.

The team is necessary to build trust these days, projects that has a big team usually reach the softcap fast. anyway let's see if that will impact LendALT coin or not. We already saw bitcoin connect succeed why not this one too.
Yes i agree with you that LendAlt why not can be success? But we still need a trusting and a good strategy to avoid dumping.
It could be a hit it could also fail, it all depends on the masterminds of this campaign on how will they maintain the integrity of this project.
I never saw a crypto lending that already failed. As long as it will be backed up by a good team especially those people who are in business and finance. It will definitely succeed. Afterall, it doesn't need a lot of resources. What it is going to use are the assets of its investors.

This is a good observation, but the question here is not, if the project is going to fail. Futher more its more important for the investors, if the promised rates are going to be long term or just like as in other lending platforms for the first 6 months and after that the rates are going to be scaled according to decrease/increase in bitcoin value.

I have also never noticed any crypto lending platform getting failed as it owning a high repudiated team in dealing with the transactions and support responsibility for the investors. Promising rates will be on basing the timeline also it is on basing the coin market trend. If coin rate raises or boom down they pays according to the percentage of returns they promised to pay initially on basing the current market trend.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

The project is promising and interesting, but I would like to see the members of the team.
a lot of promises, but, the application is not yet, the dates in the road map, too.

We can just wait for the updates of the ICO then. In my opinion, I think they should focus on those improvements because many
people will question the project and how will it do and help their investors to also profit.

It's a lending coin and the team members are 100% missing this is ringing 100s of alarm bells in my brain, bitconnect shudders lol Huh Huh Huh
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

You put all if in formation in roadmap. But you didn't add any date on your roadmap. That's not helpful for us.
Can you tell me when LendALT coin will be listed in coinmarketcap?

I also noticed it too. If the devs cant put the exact dates in the roadmap maybe he can put a quarterly part of the year so members will be aware what are the stages that already been finished and what part is still on-going. Anyway, The ico will only lasts in 1 month? Any plans if the ico fails?
That's definitely true that the roadmap has no date so, the dev should put the date in every activities in they have. So that investors will know the exact date of the listing of the token. They should be transparent to their clients with their latest activities especially the ICO is on going.

Yes all of us need to transparent on LendAlt coin project. And i really want know when they will reach their goal at road map on time exactly.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Absolutely, any project that required invest the team plays big role in the success of the project, I hope that LendALT will work this out and release the team soon because that will the project to collect enough money to go forward and shine.

They can still remain anonymous as they want but at least they should fulfill the project and they should show us something that will build our trust to their project.

I'm assuming they will take our feedback into account and they will work on it and remove any doubts about LendALT project, and actually they could've put a fake team, but they didn't, so it could mean something.
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

How long the minimum period of lending on this project? How much I will get from one period? Any risk from joining this lending project?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

LendALT already have their wallet so you can download them now and ofcourse please do participate in their ICO LIVE NOW. As this would help the project to become successfull. The early you participate the better it is, the discounts are high and bonuses are to be given away. Earn also afflitiate commission with them if someone you refer participate in the ICO. I know many people out there really do have a business of referring and this means that more people will be coming and promote and support the LENDALT project. Hurry the ICO ends at Jan. 30!

Exactly, by having their great offers for sure many investors as well as users will attract on this project. Imagine 40% discount and some good features , I don't think there could other project be like this. As this project adopt on blockchain technology which provides a significant time and costs advantage over traditional lending business models, and I believe it enables the project to provide a superior user experience to both borrowers and lenders.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Are you seriously? And the fact that 99% from all crypto grew in price for a few years to hundreds time, does not say you of nothing? Let alone the most famous in тoп 50 coinmarketcap. At token with such system light future is scheduled.
Nope. Not 99% of all crypto grewth in price after severals years, many project come and die as shit coin or shit tokens. But i agree with you that, if LendToken want hit TOP 100 if TOP 50, so awesome), their cap need big, and of course, need everyone support them more.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

Here in LendALT, you can lend different cryptocurrencies to anyone. After the ICO, it will works. This must probably an exciting one. Imagine, ALTcoins can now be borrowed and we have chance to buy and sell it on the market. With this, we can be able to earn money in our own way.
The main thing to be noted they will release the capital after 120 days for higher lending amount also you can lend your LendAlt coins and gain daily interest and your capital will be received after 120 days for a maximum amount. You can also join 10% Affiliate marketing also referral commission if you refer your friends. We welcome you to join in ICO which is live and get 40% discount.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

Team members?

This is a good observation, but the question here is not, if the project is going to fail. Futher more its more important for the investors, if the promised rates are going to be long term or just like as in other lending platforms for the first 6 months and after that the rates are going to be scaled according to decrease/increase in bitcoin value.

I have also never noticed any crypto lending platform getting failed as it owning a high repudiated team in dealing with the transactions and support responsibility for the investors. Promising rates will be on basing the timeline also it is on basing the coin market trend. If coin rate raises or boom down they pays according to the percentage of returns they promised to pay initially on basing the current market trend.
That's one of the good things about investing at the first stage of this coin. Aside from you can already earn daily profits from it like in compounded interest, there is also a huge tendency that the coin price in the market is going to boom so it means early investors will profit twice.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

Here in LendALT, you can lend different cryptocurrencies to anyone. After the ICO, it will works. This must probably an exciting one. Imagine, ALTcoins can now be borrowed and we have chance to buy and sell it on the market. With this, we can be able to earn money in our own way.
indeed something really amazing ALTcoin can now be borrowed and we have a chance to buy and sell it on the market. this is very helpful to us, we have to support this and i also reccomend it for all of us.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

Bounty program on various social media platform. Creating awareness and getting people know and join this great project, nice. Also the daily 1.5-2% interest will sure attract investors. Good job and goodluck
I agree 1-2% per day is an excellent profit, I consider the issue in guarantees for the investor and I would like to know the opinion of the developer.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

Their idea about the currencies are nice...They give 40% of extra coin..so it is a great profit I think...I don't need to do any thing extra...so looking forward to this project..& planing to invest here...
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

On the day of receiving such interest, this is a good profit. And if after the launch of the project everything will go for the better and will grow, just imagine what kind of good it will be!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Their idea about the currencies are nice...They give 40% of extra coin..so it is a great profit I think...I don't need to do any thing extra...so looking forward to this project..& planing to invest here...
Is really a great project and i will look up to more updates from dev hopefully soon so that i can evaluate and invest. It will help to give more update especially something to do with whitepaper and roadmap revaluations and more for now

bizmehux13

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

On the day of receiving such interest, this is a good profit. And if after the launch of the project everything will go for the better and will grow, just imagine what kind of good it will be!
This is really great and I would gladly take advantage of the platform for example during the holidays, but the team will have to work hard to gain people's trust.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

This is really great and I would gladly take advantage of the platform for example during the holidays, but the team will have to work hard to gain people's trust.
Yeah, what a kind of future altcoin isn't it? The holidays have ended so, it is the time to work hard to gain people trust! I hope they will gain more interest to people around here.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Is the bonus still at 40% today?

Thank you for your patronage dear customer, Yes the 40% bonus is still active, You may wanna grab it before its too late. Looking forward to seeing you active here at this project. Goodluck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: