Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nabbered

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

I like the idea, but there are some fundamental issues I have with this.
SupposeMr X has 1BTC valued at 20,000$, he borrows 20k based on BTC value, BTC drops to $13,000, why should Mr X continue to pay the negative equity loan? With FIAT regulations and laws ensure repayment or some form of insurance to the lender, even then all lending is risky, that’s in a heavily regulated and enforced system.
I’m concerned with risk mitigation.

This platform surely requires digital assests to remain stable, or the collateral digital asset to always have an upward value?

I read the white paper on the phone, so apologies if I am missing something obvious.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

I think the 40 % discount on the ICO is great and iconic.
I also liked the amazing structure of the program of the wallet software.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

New ICO. Hope LendALT coin will be success at lending world. Lol. I see your domains is so awesome. "We own only LendALT.com LendALT.co LendALT.io LendALT.net LendALT.org LendALT.me"
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

Amazed for the launch of lend Altcoin ICO and it is a great deal to avail 40% discount. What more better, I like to invest my few funds. Thanks dev and team.
Yes you're right that they offer big discounts so that investors will surely invest into this project. A very nice lending platform with no minimum lending amount to participate in their project. So good luck to their ICO and hope they will hit their target.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

Nice project and nice bonus .But how are you going to convince that this one is better than bitconnect and especially those who say bitconnect is a ponzi . I think this is gonna be a tough one . Good luck anyways.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

Amazed for the launch of lend Altcoin ICO and it is a great deal to avail 40% discount. What more better, I like to invest my few funds. Thanks dev and team.
You are right, it's a great deal to grab also to be added you can even sell the lend altcoin on huge exchanges they are planning to list on, it really helps the investors better also we can lend our Lendalt coins for 1.5 to 2% daily returns.

This is vey interesting lending platform because it offers good amount of return. Very attractive to the people who wants to earn big profit and also we can buy LendAlt tokens after ICO and they also promise that their token will be available on the popular exchanges so I hope this will be a success in the future.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

I am looking forward for this project because of the idea of lending is a great one please give us more information and well detailed source of how this project will come and list of team members should be posted. More people will support and you will gain a lot if the presentation of the thread was more valid and more details to be found but still I found this project great and can be successful in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

wew, this project is so amazing, with the bonus given for lending is 40%. It is a great deal. Well, maybe I will invest here
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

This lending bussines is only just begining to emerge on the crypto world. This will be a bank killer Smiley
Yes. Maybe 2018 trending of crypto currency investing is lending business. Everyone always want earn profit from them. I will looking for LendAlt and see what will going on, if ok i have a plan for invest at LendAlt at the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

thats really a great coin already with lots of exchange listed it will be nice to get hold of it with daily percentage return. But really i have to lend for a year that kinda of confusing seriously i should be given a choice for the duration of lending also I cant find the bounty links though, has it started yet?

This is similar to Bitconnect, we have been advisors to such websites and so we have come up with this model

Right now you get 40% more coins in just 1 month as ICO ends on 30th January!

This is great. A huge discount of 40% bonus when you purchase. Also the lending platform is up to 60% in just one month. So how much will be the minimum and maximum on lending.

You can lend any amount
Thats really a great news i mean any amount and getting like 60% is amazing and 40% discount sound like this is too good to be true but is great work Better coin just keep coming

Efta321

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

I have not seen anything from this project because maybe this project is still new so still not equipped with much information. yes I hope this future project can be better again.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

thats really a great coin already with lots of exchange listed it will be nice to get hold of it with daily percentage return. But really i have to lend for a year that kinda of confusing seriously i should be given a choice for the duration of lending also I cant find the bounty links though, has it started yet?

This is similar to Bitconnect, we have been advisors to such websites and so we have come up with this model

Right now you get 40% more coins in just 1 month as ICO ends on 30th January!
Wow, that's a generous offer. Looking at the plans of the developer, I think in this project a serious team and branch started by a member of the forum with a serious grade. I will watch the project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO

I see, we are looking forward for the announcement of team members after the ico ends. I think introducing the team members will attract more investor to participate because they can be sure that real and dedicated people runs this project.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.
Such a big discounts about the sale so I'm hoping that many will avail this once in a lifetime offer. Investors surely will not regret with this kind of promotion and their ICO is already started and I believe they will hit their primary target.
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO

I see, we are looking forward for the announcement of team members after the ico ends. I think introducing the team members will attract more investor to participate because they can be sure that real and dedicated people runs this project.
You are right, by introducing team members to the public will be many investors who will participate and contribute in the ICO program. They will not hesitate to invest. And this project can reach the target earlier than the specified time.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

Why not buy? After all, as for me it's just a marketing move to attract as many people as possible buyers and investors. I do not see anything wrong with it.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

Why not buy? After all, as for me it's just a marketing move to attract as many people as possible buyers and investors. I do not see anything wrong with it.
LeandALT is truely offering a good discount for ICO sale. Now we can really purchase the tokens at truely low price but i would like to wait for the future of this project. Usually not much ICO look real but this project seems intresting and it can get a good number of investors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

Congratulations on the Launching of this new ICO.
Also good work on contacting many exchanges for this coin.
I am expecting a secure and fast site for both beneficial to customers and also
for the site in long term.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

Another interesting project that come to this world of crypto currency. Another lending platform that will make a move to success. LendALT Coin is giving a very great discount in a limited time. I hope more people will come to grab this opportunity. This project will give away in the live ICO of 40% Discount! What a great opportunity for everyone of us. This will enable us to purchase a token at a very low price. This is a very good strategy to attract more people, users and investors to LendALT Coin. I hope this project will succeed.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: