Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:06:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.
I am really agreed with you. That is totally correct. Because of the great capabilities and great potential that ONZ project possess to be the New Generation Crypto Social Media, in the curent era we are in, it will surely happen to boost and bloom this project in the crypto community sooner or later and will have a brighter future.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.
I am really agreed with you. That is totally correct. Because of the great capabilities and great potential that ONZ project possess to be the New Generation Crypto Social Media, in the curent era we are in, it will surely happen to boost and bloom this project in the crypto community sooner or later and will have a brighter future.
I do not understand why there should be many registrations on the platform, I accidentally saw information about the project and I think for many registrations it is necessary to engage in advertising more actively.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

I will try to explain what I understand after reading their white paper in simple way, so maybe that will be helpful for some people.

ONZ team members want to integrate traditional social media platforms ( facebook, twitter etc) with blockchain technology ( type Proof-of-Stake ). In order to do that they needs to build some tools and coin.

--- Those have been done.
ONZNet - DPOS crypto backbone : is their own blockchain and it's Proof-of-Stake.
ONZCoin - Social Value Unit : is their coin and it's called ONZ

--- Those are still in developing stage
ONZProbe - Social Media Adaptor : is simply a tool that allow ONZ to access to your social media account.
ONZScale - Social Media Weighting Bot : is the algorithm needs to be developed to evaluate the data feed from ONZProbe on an individual. In other words, it's a tool that will analyze your data on your social media account and determine the value of your data and according to this you will receive certain amount of ONZ coin.
ONZStamp - Social Asset Stamping Bot : is a tool to verify whether your post is original or just copy past from someone else.
ONZWallet - Digital Wallet : is just a wallet to store your ONZ coin.

thanks for this quick review, I appreciate it. I really wonder how this project is going to be work after it launch. For Influencers there will be great rewards according to ONZScale.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

In the modern world there is a new trend of virtual communication, and this project allows you to earn money on this! What can be better than making profit from the communication that millions of people produce every day?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Very much want to see the version of ONZ Wallet because a convenient and understandable wallet can cause interest from other users, because many are constantly in search of something new. And this project can interest them just for the sake of interest. and then suddenly get a profit?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

OnZ is a new generation crypto media who will be helping people in crypto world through social media..so chance of become successful is more by this project as people uses social media day to day life..
Yes, there is a very high level of income in social media as social media has become a part and parcel of life for most of the people and generating profits from this is a very great concept. Most of the investors get attracted to this project due to its unique concept and promising whitepapers.
The features of this platform is about gaining profits while using the social media which you are talking about. This is the social media which also we can gain some rewards and with this people will likely to join with the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

I will try to explain what I understand after reading their white paper in simple way, so maybe that will be helpful for some people.

ONZ team members want to integrate traditional social media platforms ( facebook, twitter etc) with blockchain technology ( type Proof-of-Stake ). In order to do that they needs to build some tools and coin.

ONZNet - DPOS crypto backbone : is their own blockchain and it's Proof-of-Stake.

ONZProbe - Social Media Adaptor : is simply a tool that allow ONZ to access to your social media account.
ONZScale - Social Media Weighting Bot : is the algorithm needs to be developed to evaluate the data feed from ONZProbe on an individual. In other words, it's a tool that will analyze your data on your social media account and determine the value of your data and according to this you will receive certain amount of ONZ coin.
ONZStamp - Social Asset Stamping Bot : is a tool to verify whether your post is original or just copy past from someone else.

Thank you for a good overview of the white paper. Now you can read your comment and everything is clear. Written shortly and on the case. Thank you!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

Thank you for a good overview of the white paper. Now you can read your comment and everything is clear. Written shortly and on the case. Thank you!
really good overview of the project, it was not enough. Probably need to spread it, so that more people could read it. This guy did a good job.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

Profit is something that can call new users into the project, especially when there is no need to waste time and money. This project is just for such people, and such a majority, so registered users will definitely appear

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Thanks for joining us!  Smiley

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

The idea and concept of this platform is about adopting it to social media because they know that people are now using social media sites. In this case, they chance of this project to be successful is high because people will get curious about how this project help us gaining money by using social media.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

A very short post but full of details. Thank you for exerting your effort to explain this project in a very short details. I hope many investors will gonna join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

It will surely have lots of users to access the sites in their first day of launch, I just hope the site already prepared to accept heavy loads from visitors. I can't wait now for the outcome of this project.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Do I need to store my coins in my wallet in order to stake my coins or just keeping in the social media account that has wallet feature?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
Esra92

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

hi admin , please when will the ico end ?
and how much the stakes equal ?

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

In the modern world, a huge number of people spend their free time in social networks. Who then gets to earn their blogs. But the project team offers another way to make money on social networks. This is a good start

People who spend a lot of time on social media rarely earn any with their blogs. The ONZ platform will open up an opportunity for social media users to be productive.
ONZ will give us the opportunity to have an income based on their platform. We take time to our social media without generating income but with ONZ I am hoping that I am correct with my thoughts about using social media at the same time we can earn income.
my hope is that the value of the onz coin will be much atleast to guarantee coin value so we can actually work hard to get it and also probably invest and hodl

The value of the coin will surely increase if the devs will make it popular, if all people will buy this and will have big volume in exchange sites then we can be sure that onz coin price will high.

I agree, maybe they already think that possible situation. Hopefully having an airdrop could really gives big help if they provide on this project if possible. As I think this project has a huge potential that can benefited by many.
If there was a bit more better updates are available for ONZ there would be more people who will be interested, if dev is adding a brief information it would get more better results from the investors to the platform.
Maybe the team is really busy in doing things for the betterment of ONZ. The project is really good to us that uses social media as a part of our daily routine. Let's just wait for the developers of ONZ to be active in this thread to accommodate and reply to the questions of the community.

Exactly, as we want a good and reliable project that it can be good for all and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Also, I appreciate so much their great features which really give big helps to us here as I watch their video.
Yeah I agree with you mate, the concept is really cool and this project has a great potential. The team maybe be working very hard but interaction with potential investors is very important for us to know that. A great project team!
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
Lol, really to do this kind of target and which is easy achieved by this project, that is a phenomenal work done in such a less time.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

is really not magic it takes time for all these kind of things so am sure with time they will reach that target but is really going to take time slowly and one after the other they will reach their target am sure

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

1000 users it is very easy and will be set up without ceremony. Even less attractive exchanges collect this number from the starting point. Here we have project more serious and scope naturally the appropriate.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: