Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

The miners of onz coin will absolutely profit from this because this project has alot of investors and the coin will have a huge demand on trade sites.
this is very good news hopefully the future of this project remains the best for the world platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

The miners of onz coin will absolutely profit from this because this project has alot of investors and the coin will have a huge demand on trade sites.

Aside from miners those early investors will surely get more profit from this project is onz coin will become successful in the coming weeks. Serious investors needs to participate now so they can get huge profits.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

so much project said : we are NEW Generation Crypto-Social Media.
But i believe ONZ . Wait for recieve my bonus  Roll Eyes

Hi, what kind of bonuses are you talking about? Will administrators create a company of generosity? And what then will the conditions be?

I  think the bonus he is talking about is if you are registered on their site even if you don't invest you will still get ONZ coins after the ICO.

I also want to know if free members can still receive bonus even if they didn't make an investment there? I hope we can also earn free tokens by just joining and being an active members and supporters.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

More bonuses, more people attract. We can see it clearly. The people are getting more interested to project if it gives more interesting bonuses to the people around this community. Giving bonuses to the people made by the ONZ community is a really great move. I hope klmore people will know about this. It is a both end to end benefits; for this project and for te people and community.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

Aside from miners those early investors will surely get more profit from this project is onz coin will become successful in the coming weeks. Serious investors needs to participate now so they can get huge profits.
Probably if they are wise enough to grab the early bonus. I think not only serious investors can participate but those who also wanted to get good profits. Also, miners will have a better rewards if they are juts few.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

ONZ DPoS Blockchain Rewards Chart 🚀🚀

The rewards in first two years are higher than the other years.

Be the early supporter!

Don't miss the chance to forge on the DPoS blockchain! 😁

https://www.onzcoin.com

Good mining!!

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Maybe the devs will divide some portion of the profits equally to all the active members of the site. I am not sure, let's wait for the devs to explain how this project will really works when it launch.

There might be a ratio based proportion in allocating the profits comparing with the Contribution, Investments etc all things will be taken into the account in calculation of the profits along with the invested capital expenses of ONZ for advertising all things will be calculated to my analysis.
I think all these things should be listed in the whitepapers of the project or any dev here should explaing all this as it is very important to know for an investor that from where the profits are coming and how they are gained. I think they have alredy planned the ratio for the sharing of the profits to its investors.
The developers should really explain this kind of question to further answer the question and to be more valid at some point. Maybe the team might notice this in a bit so that they will clarify this to us about the ratio you're talking about.
There is a possibility that the shares will not be equal. I have heard from a software engineer before that team devs actually give gifts to users who is a root node or similar to that. It's a condition wherein your account connects two or more networks. They do give gifts so that this root node will continue using the platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Maybe the devs will divide some portion of the profits equally to all the active members of the site. I am not sure, let's wait for the devs to explain how this project will really works when it launch.

There might be a ratio based proportion in allocating the profits comparing with the Contribution, Investments etc all things will be taken into the account in calculation of the profits along with the invested capital expenses of ONZ for advertising all things will be calculated to my analysis.
I think all these things should be listed in the whitepapers of the project or any dev here should explaing all this as it is very important to know for an investor that from where the profits are coming and how they are gained. I think they have alredy planned the ratio for the sharing of the profits to its investors.
The developers should really explain this kind of question to further answer the question and to be more valid at some point. Maybe the team might notice this in a bit so that they will clarify this to us about the ratio you're talking about.
There is a possibility that the shares will not be equal. I have heard from a software engineer before that team devs actually give gifts to users who is a root node or similar to that. It's a condition wherein your account connects two or more networks. They do give gifts so that this root node will continue using the platform.
Of course, holders of the masternode should receive a reward. A similar scheme is used for blockchain Bitcoin White. There they choose who will have the node and share the reward with the one who chose it.

As ONZ explained in detail even if you cannot get enough vote for active delegate, you still can get sharing rewards from those forging pools. We do not require a comparison but we figure out to reward with better opportunities as bounty is made available additionally with a freedom to gain your own rewards and hope any one joined ?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

ONZ DPoS Blockchain Rewards Chart 🚀🚀

The rewards in first two years are higher than the other years.

Be the early supporter!

Don't miss the chance to forge on the DPoS blockchain! 😁

https://www.onzcoin.com

Good mining!!

This project really has some good benefits ahead and also hope this news will lead more and more peoples to gain importance towards this project and hope this project has a good future ahead. Hope the project will boost a lot in first two years.
edora

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

ONZ implementations are really amazing as it is a fork of lisk which is a public block chain platform that provides decentralized blockchain apps. Lisk as a fork of crypto which is considered as the second most successful crypto currency crowd fund..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

Of course, holders of the masternode should receive a reward. A similar scheme is used for blockchain Bitcoin White. There they choose who will have the node and share the reward with the one who chose it.
Great now we have master node but how do we activate the node by holding certain amount of coins?

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

Great now we have master node but how do we activate the node by holding certain amount of coins?
I think they will also have a reference system and will give awards to their supporters. They will gain huge profits from selling this data and they will also share this profit with the people which mean that the platform will adapt to the node system and connect each user here.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Yes, they have a very great bounty for their supporters and for the people who help them in promoting the project. Thay has also organized some good airdrops which have helped them to spread a word about this project all around the world. Thay is offering a good amount of tokens which will be very highly valued in the future.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
It will be advanced platform. They here will order likes, retweets and other common users who it is necessary, payment will be in crypto, for example in Eth.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

ONZ implementations are really amazing as it is a fork of lisk which is a public block chain platform that provides decentralized blockchain apps. Lisk as a fork of crypto which is considered as the second most successful crypto currency crowd fund..

True, the funding is very successful and for Lisk they are just great in the beginning, now there are many projects that get more than that.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

I don't think ONZ coin can mining? It is DPOS for social nework blockchain. It mean you can invest and hold ONZ and waiting for daily interest? I hope i am not wrong.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

I'm interested in pre-Ico, I see that it started on February 5 and there is an active bonus of 45%. Will this bonus act the entire period until the end of pre-Ico on March 4?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

It will be advanced platform. They here will order likes, retweets and other common users who it is necessary, payment will be in crypto, for example in Eth.

Lol what are you even talking. Selling likes and shit will go completely against the model of a social media platform. That's literally asking to kill it before it starts
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

I don't think ONZ coin can mining? It is DPOS for social nework blockchain. It mean you can invest and hold ONZ and waiting for daily interest? I hope i am not wrong.
And what's wrong with that? Do you think this project is a dummy? And nothing good will be here?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

And what's wrong with that? Do you think this project is a dummy? And nothing good will be here?
If it is dummy obviously there wouldn't be any single investors and the platform workflow still steps forward, as it had the enough potentiality there are loads of possibilities built during the foundation level with all the master plans and ONZ is reaping with all success.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: