Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62990 times)
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

ONZ Social Media Network I think ONZ  is a great project and investing in this platform will make any investor good profit. So everyone can invest ONZ
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?

Traditional social media are making money from those activities like posting, commenting , sharing that you do on their platform without sharing any profit with its users. ONZ project believe that the effort people give and the time they spend on social media deserve to be rewards, but they are not going to create a social media website like facebook or twitter, instead they will integrate facebook and twitter with Blockchain technology and allows to earn ONZ coin based on your activities on your social media account.
ONZ is a DPOS block chain combined with different components. One is the ONZProbe, which will connect with existing SOCIAL media and rewards their user in CRYPTO. So you can say ONZ is a crypto-social platform, but not like a Facebook or Twitter platform.

Yes, DPOS coin with very good holding value! Coin holder can use the coins for voting other delegates and earning the shares.  Smiley

it means if I vote a delegate and he get the most voting then the shares are going to get the coin holders who voted the delegete with the most voting or what ?

I think the most voting will get the most of coins that will be given in a period, just like how stake works in the bitcointalk.
Well that's who stakes work is just simply been the highest worker to get more stakes and then more tokens to you Onz helps with been a social network active member

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

A project worth paying attention to. Because the idea is entertaining, but it is worthwhile to clarify some points in this project. For example, will social networks want to sell information? I need to know this, in order to draw further conclusions about this project
It is not worth to suspect designers in something similar. They try to help on the contrary simple people who want to earn on their activity. Here it will be possible earn their own tokens, exhibit an advertising information to one's to the page in this social network.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?

Traditional social media are making money from those activities like posting, commenting , sharing that you do on their platform without sharing any profit with its users. ONZ project believe that the effort people give and the time they spend on social media deserve to be rewards, but they are not going to create a social media website like facebook or twitter, instead they will integrate facebook and twitter with Blockchain technology and allows to earn ONZ coin based on your activities on your social media account.
ONZ is a DPOS block chain combined with different components. One is the ONZProbe, which will connect with existing SOCIAL media and rewards their user in CRYPTO. So you can say ONZ is a crypto-social platform, but not like a Facebook or Twitter platform.

Yes, DPOS coin with very good holding value! Coin holder can use the coins for voting other delegates and earning the shares.  Smiley

That's pretty amazing when the team devs can actually integrate this platform to existing social medias. I guess if one can get a lot of votes at the end the period, he can get more coins from the system. Am I right?
Yeah that might be the case, nevertheless the project has a great idea which likely benefits its users. I hope many people use this platform and helped make it a success.
That’s actually a great way to enhance the way we see social media today. People spend hours online, well this could now be rewarded through onz. I’m curious to know what effect does it put on the people who suggest not to use social media and think its just a gimmick.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases
Yes you are right.i think nowdays all people using social media by their smartphones or etc.this will be enjoyable for all people to earn money with usie of social media.i hope that this project will acheive great success soon.
Yeah the idea is cool and sounds fascinating but the question is “how?”. How will we as users be able to earn just by surfing through social media? And if this is really possible then on what criteria will they pay us and how how?
I have many of questions like this.I think the devlopers should have to make one video realted to all questions like this.so queries of all people can easily solved.i hope the developrs will give  attention on this topic.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:44:31 PM
Merited by cammie16 (1)

earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases
Yes you are right.i think nowdays all people using social media by their smartphones or etc.this will be enjoyable for all people to earn money with usie of social media.i hope that this project will acheive great success soon.
Yeah the idea is cool and sounds fascinating but the question is “how?”. How will we as users be able to earn just by surfing through social media? And if this is really possible then on what criteria will they pay us and how how?
I have many of questions like this.I think the devlopers should have to make one video realted to all questions like this.so queries of all people can easily solved.i hope the developrs will give  attention on this topic.

I agree, the developer should be more active to respond to all concerns  and maybe need to create s short video presentation how this project really works to attract many investors.

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

That's pretty amazing when the team devs can actually integrate this platform to existing social medias. I guess if one can get a lot of votes at the end the period, he can get more coins from the system. Am I right?
I agree, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

ONZ really seems a great project and also it has too constructive concepts which will always tend to attract a huge number of investors to the project. I have some dpubts about this project. Will it really serve the opportunity to earn ONZ coin from the social media? Of yes, then hola the project is surely going to turn great ahead.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

I agree, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.

You are right, the project already received some good reviews and feedback and they are increasing their popularity, a good start for a project like this. I hope they become more successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

until the end of Ico left three days. I'm wondering with what success it ends? On the official website, I did not find the information how many have already been collected during this time.

They accepting different currencies, so it hard to track any address to get info about how ICO is going and they don't reveal anything yet, you just need to wait for their announcement when the ICO is over
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

Even a good FAQ or infographic would be great. I hope they will manage it soon. I understand they might be busy because of ICO things.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

I agree, the developer should be more active to respond to all concerns  and maybe need to create s short video presentation how this project really works to attract many investors.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
ONZ genuinely brings the original and true share of the media workflow and functionalities that builds the added trust for every investors in ONZ also holding a profile and gaining better followers will help at a certain point to avail the opportunities by working through the social channels.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

Really a good idea and a nice young team, but I did not find information on the website how much money is collected now.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

I have many of questions like this.I think the devlopers should have to make one video realted to all questions like this.so queries of all people can easily solved.i hope the developrs will give  attention on this topic.

I agree, the developer should be more active to respond to all concerns  and maybe need to create s short video presentation how this project really works to attract many investors.
Its better you require to get into the latest updates of the ONZ platform to understand the aspirations ONZ is aiming by observing all the requirements of supporters, investors. Please find the videos of ONZ where it have driven all the key initiatives for you for a better understanding and wish you reap success with ONZ platform https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZBhjJz_DQUQjbNumyDt_A
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

until the end of Ico left three days. I'm wondering with what success it ends? On the official website, I did not find the information how many have already been collected during this time.

They accepting different currencies, so it hard to track any address to get info about how ICO is going and they don't reveal anything yet, you just need to wait for their announcement when the ICO is over
ONZ is going great and it had also brought the better feasibility with active delivery and communication channel over telegram with the officials also if you have already deposited your funds at the end of ICO you will have a redeem button.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

Less than 2 Days Left!

Hurry up for the ICO!!!

https://ico.onzcoin.com

Time to moon?  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

ONZ is going great and it had also brought the better feasibility with active delivery and communication channel over telegram with the officials also if you have already deposited your funds at the end of ICO you will have a redeem button.

Thanks for you deposit!

Nice! You can earn some referral bonus by sharing the referral link to your friends!  Grin

Don't miss it!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

Don’t miss this huge potential project!

The ICO is ending soon.

Go to invest now >>>> https://ico.onzcoin.com

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

Ready to moon??

Let's go to invest on ONZ ICO now.

https://ico.onzcoin.com

Few hours left!

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: