Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

I see the rewards in first two years are higher than the other years. Don't miss the chance to forge on the DPoS blockchain atm ! It looks like one project i join before, Hodlcoin Smiley.
Yes, this is a similar project and also has some compatriot for them in the market. They need to advertise their token very seriously as they will need high community support to grow and earn more value to the project.
You're right, which we need further informations about this project which most of the investors want to know who are the members behind of this project. Well, I believe that this project have a potential due to its features and uniqueness that for sure will support by many investors. Hoping for the success on this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

I see the rewards in first two years are higher than the other years. Don't miss the chance to forge on the DPoS blockchain atm ! It looks like one project i join before, Hodlcoin Smiley.
Yes, this is a similar project and also has some compatriot for them in the market. They need to advertise their token very seriously as they will need high community support to grow and earn more value to the project.
Actually about POS or DPOS project, the price at begin always is higher. IMO, we should invest at ONZ Coin as first birds Smiley

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

You're right, which we need further informations about this project which most of the investors want to know who are the members behind of this project. Well, I believe that this project have a potential due to its features and uniqueness that for sure will support by many investors. Hoping for the success on this project.

Being an investor i am not much worried about the Team but i keenly consider the potentiality of the project where my funds shall be deserving and we do check the Bench ratings and reviews that adds a value to our decision to choose or ignore the project and ONZ coin might require more information.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

Actually about POS or DPOS project, the price at begin always is higher. IMO, we should invest at ONZ Coin as first birds Smiley
I also thought the same at first but after some research I also think that your statement is correct.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
Why do we need some platform to analyze our social media channels where many things can be personal and why do we need to give the permissions for accessing our details which is not acceptable in this case. A clear update on white papers will add reputation and understanding about ONZ platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

I think for now they are doing there best to attract investors via launching many bounty campaigns especially in Twitter, also in Reddit, steem,

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

So if the price is high at the start then why the heck should we be early birds? That sounds like a perfect way to lose money and makes absolutely no sense
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

But do you think that it will depend if the facebook, twitter and other social media company accept this platform, or they can directly have access to our social media accounts with just the permission of the user and not of the social media companies? What i am trying to point out is do they have to be a partner of these social media companies in order for their services to work out?

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

So if the price is high at the start then why the heck should we be early birds? That sounds like a perfect way to lose money and makes absolutely no sense
Yeah, we better to see how the project develop the project before buying the coins to ensure this project will not scam you.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

A really good project that will eventually and will surely be the New Generation Crypto Social Media for the whole community. I will remain a supporter of the ONZ Project and also, just like other people here, I keep watching this project for more interesting updates and better improvements of the ONZ Project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Being an investor i am not much worried about the Team but i keenly consider the potentiality of the project where my funds shall be deserving and we do check the Bench ratings and reviews that adds a value to our decision to choose or ignore the project and ONZ coin might require more information.
I think basically version 2.0 of white paper might actually suffice for it so maybe the more info might be find there or you should check their official website

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

I can admit that the idea deserves attention, but it seems to me that it is not possible to get profit from social networks for one person. There is a possibility, but it will be minimal ... so should we pay attention to this project?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

Yeah and I think he/she just misunderstand the concept. With this case I am sure more people will be loosing money and to think their will be no one will participate.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

There are different ways how to check new projects with great potentials. With Onz coin we can still trust them because they already provide a lot of improvements and developments with onz project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

What is ONZ team's solution to deal with separation crisis that arise from the lotus segregation in politics and ideology?
Tf that's not at all related to this project lmfao. They're an ICO for a coin and possibly a new social platform. They're not some kinda world reformists changing the world
Well they are just trying to make social media site a profitable platform for users unlike traditional media sites dont doesnt offer any except to get personal information from users.
The idea of this project is really good and helps us to earn profits by using social media and with this concept it is really a good way to invest. We know that we are using social media everyday and because of this platform we have the chance to earn money.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

A really good project that will eventually and will surely be the New Generation Crypto Social Media for the whole community. I will remain a supporter of the ONZ Project and also, just like other people here, I keep watching this project for more interesting updates and better improvements of the ONZ Project.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.

Yes, the team should be more active and more responsible in making this project successful, they should follow all their plans and they need to improve the development of this project for them to have many investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Shocked "apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message" that's a real problem for its user if it's really true. We know that it will track our daily activities in a given social media platform, I think the team might really explain how secure  the platform and it won't extract something from the use out of the scope of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

Any project can work or fail and in this project I'm not 100% sure that it will work, but if I look at how the team works. I think the team should raise enough money for their project. But it's really very strange why they do not wear the company's signature. I have not yet seen this signature.
Yes, it's strange. Until now, the existence of the project, it was already possible to create a signature campaign. But they did not.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: