Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

Social media is very capable of distributing false information I just hope that there is a moderator that will review all post in onz platform to make sure that all the news posted are accurate and has evidence.

yeah this is a must by this project to select the fake data; I just wonder how many moderators they need to do that bcs there will be thousands of influencers and hundert thousands of posts ...
Yeah, that sounds makes sense because it is important to know if the post is original and not a copy paste thing. The team must solve with this kind of problems about fake data to avoid conflict.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity

Yeah right, all social medias now are not giving profits while selling our data. But Onz have this wonderful plans and they will let us earn some profits. Looking forward for more developments from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity

Yeah right, all social medias now are not giving profits while selling our data. But Onz have this wonderful plans and they will let us earn some profits. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Your right but to think we are using their sites freely so I think it is fair enough. Also, social media already help us connecting to our loved ones and again they are not collecting fees with the services that they we used. So, maybe ONZ is a bit different from them because here we can make profits but I doubt we need their coin to have access in their platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

Yes they have a unique idea and they'll help us make profits. They have a different yet effective idea from others which helps the investors make some bucks. Hoping to see some more developments in the Project!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Who knows how much money the project has already collected? I did not see they have a public purse? And if possible please give a link.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
Lol, really to do this kind of target and which is easy achieved by this project, that is a phenomenal work done in such a less time.

I think it because of the hard work of the team. And all the good promotions that they have done for the project. So it's not surprising to see something like this.

Yes, very true saying. This is only possible because of the hardwork of the team this project. They are really doing their job very well. Hopefully the team will strive more and more so that the this project will become more known in the this community of crypto currency and for that, I will continue looking forward for the ONZ project.

You are right, a lot of projects now became successful because of the amazing marketing and advertising and also the support of active community. I hope it will happen too in this project.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

tell me please, where can I see the road map? I have not found it anywhere, maybe I'm not looking there?

I think there is a roadmap in the OP first page but its only photos and nothing seems to write about that. But you can download there white paper, maybe its written there.
yes I think you will be able to see the roadmap on white paper, you can download their white papers and a lot of information that you will get to my taste.
We actually do not require whitepapers but we mainly seek for the potential of the project and ONZ deserve it where it set all the possibilities with their diligent work in sharing the companies profits.
but I think the white paper also really helps us so we do not ask much more and many will know. from there also we can judge that they are serious in running this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Really it is sound to have opportunity to earn on its own knowledges, simply telling to their environmental. Good platform for realisation of one's knowledges to masses.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

In the opening page it was stated that social networks are using our personal data but not sharing profit. By the way, where do social networks use our data that they were able to gain profit from it?

All social networks collect our data, for example you put Like on instagram, and after that the database collects what you like. Then you will be shown ads based on your likes. So in the search for Google, for example you are looking for a phone, after that you will be shown advertising phones. Here's to you and collecting data about you.

I see, so this is where our data placed? Well, I just learned this new thing now. Thank you for explaining it. I hope ONZ Coin will really be The NEW Generation Crypto-Social Media. Good luck.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

Am actually waiting to see when it will actually be implemented it sounds  really good but I really want to see how valuable it will worth eventually

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Am actually waiting to see when it will actually be implemented it sounds  really good but I really want to see how valuable it will worth eventually
To deal with huge population in the world ONZ team does require the potential servers to handle the traffic of the world population and developers are setting all the areas secured with proper authentication where the information of a few are even really confidential so which is a data privacy let us wait for the implementation of ONZ platform.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

Yeah me too. I cant wait to see the platform in action and how the team handles everything and how fast it fixes the problems encountered by the users for maintaining a nice experience overall. The concept fits in correctly with todays generation.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

Yeah me too. I cant wait to see the platform in action and how the team handles everything and how fast it fixes the problems encountered by the users for maintaining a nice experience overall. The concept fits in correctly with todays generation.
Even if this project is greatly planned and timely introduced,it will have some set backs and problem but that won't be a great problem.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty

Aside from the bounty, I think it is also a good project to invest with. They are making sure that there will be a working platform unlike other projects who are already in ICO phase that already tries to sell token without even a working alpha version of their platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Yes i completely agreed with you.Still many of people didn't know about the ONZ coin.so i think the developrs need to do more promotion of ONZ coin. it will help project to attract more investeros and also get the great potential.
Then there could be more investors who can come to know about ONZ platform which is more potential and reputed and there could be more chance for the absolute success reaching all the goal parameters which proceed Success.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

Most of the people here keep saying shits about their bounty of the project and say he/she will join the bounty, I wonder why.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

Most of the people here keep saying shits about their bounty of the project and say he/she will join the bounty, I wonder why.
Actually the project announced their airdrop and hope most of the users are intrested into the airdrop and thats why they are investing into it. Hopefully this project will soon reach the soft cap and even hard cap and will just rock the markets.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

ONZ coin is worlds first social cryptocurrency. their profit sharing strategy on social media platform makes them more unique and people truly appreciate that. due to the involvement of social media project makes more easy to understand. it will be definitely successful after some period of time.

First social cryptocurrency is a marketing work to attract investor, there is Reddcoin with similar idea and it has already achieved wide adoption on social network if I still remember they started in 2014 or 2015.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

I agree, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
Yeah, that is a great and good news to those who participated this project. As the time passes by I really admire and impress on this project that can benefit from solid analytic and monitoring services that can be used in smart contracts to make decisions. Soon in the future it will be listed on exchange having a high value.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: