Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Owner gone AWOL] Website Preview: BITADS.NET. Now Pay-Per-Day!  (Read 33690 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:29:43 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2013, 01:42:24 PM by jackjack

I asked a bit ago if plugins were ok but I can't find an answer
If so could you manually validate my adspaces? (account: jjackjackjj at gmail)
If not will you ever accept them?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 06:17:33 PM

Is there a way you can optimize your code/server so the ads can load faster? they take more than my whole website to load... Undecided
Thanks!!

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 06:24:55 PM

Is there a way you can optimize your code/server so the ads can load faster? they take more than my whole website to load... Undecided
Thanks!!
Thank god there is someone else experiencing this problem.
My ads take about 3-5 seconds to load. I really look forward to server optimisations!
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 07:42:58 PM

Same here, at least 5 seconds

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
sheinsha

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:12:18 PM

Thanks!!
Thank god there is someone else experiencing this problem.
My ads take about 3-5 seconds to load. I really look forward to server optimisations!

Same here, at least 5 seconds

The thing is that my users don't seem to stay that long on each page, so 50% of the impressions are lost... They tend to refresh or switch pages fast.

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:46:14 AM

I ran a neobux ad campaign on my site the other day... 10,000 hits in 15 mins...
I made bitads.net not be able to load because the servers couldn't keep up.

Sorry about that... Sad
LennonNZ

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Geek

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 05:49:07 AM

I have a bit ads account and put it on my website and selected to show custom HTML if I no had paid for my ads.

I had a a-ads html code as the alternative HTML

a-ads thought I had 6 Unique IP Addresses only and tens of thousands of impressions..!!

Does bitads request the custom HTML from their own servers or do something strange with the custom HTML which would make a-ads thinks the code is not coming from the users real ip address?

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:22:12 PM

I have a bit ads account and put it on my website and selected to show custom HTML if I no had paid for my ads.

I had a a-ads html code as the alternative HTML

a-ads thought I had 6 Unique IP Addresses only and tens of thousands of impressions..!!

Does bitads request the custom HTML from their own servers or do something strange with the custom HTML which would make a-ads thinks the code is not coming from the users real ip address?

A-ads counts 2 global unique impressions per IP per day. It means if a person sees 2 A-ads ad units on some other site like DailyBitcoins.org, which has a lot of global unique impressions, or visits 2 sites with 1 ad unit each, then when visiting your site, none of these A-ads impressions are counted as unique. That might explain your small unique/total impressions ratio.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:25:58 PM

You know what I noticed, the ridiculous low advertisement prices. In the beginning of BitAds you could ask BTC0.01 a day, now it has to be BTC0.0001 if you want to sell advertisement space. Yes, I know the price increased, but not high enough to explain such a jump.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:28:48 PM

You know what I noticed, the ridiculous low advertisement prices. In the beginning of BitAds you could ask BTC0.01 a day, now it has to be BTC0.0001 if you want to sell advertisement space. Yes, I know the price increased, but not high enough to explain such a jump.
I agree. The faucet I run can't even be self-sufficient with all my ad units filled because it only gives me enough BTC for 4 cashouts per day which definitely isn't enough.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:30:43 PM

I agree. The faucet I run can't even be self-sufficient with all my ad units filled because it only gives me enough BTC for 4 cashouts per day which definitely isn't enough.
+1. I could sustain my faucet with ease in the beginning, but not anymore. I am so close to shutting it down, because I cannot keep sustaining it with personal funds.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:33:41 PM

+1. I could sustain my faucet with ease in the beginning, but not anymore. I am so close to shutting it down, because I cannot keep sustaining it with personal funds.
How much personal BTC do you gotta put in every month to keep it up?

mindfulmojo

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:37:01 PM

I always look at the cpc (cost per click), I'm willing to spend around 0.0003 btc per click... sometimes more, sometimes less.

If I can get it for cheap and there is no other bidders... Smiley The trick is to have your minimum lowest bid accepted set low,

but not too low. If it's low enough you might get multiple advertisers... It's weird what people will pay though.

Bitbin.it has the highest views, but almost no clicks per day. Yet the 2 advertisers right now are paying 0.01 btc each! lol

The reason bitbin.it gets so many views is they are doing a revenue share and people are running hitleap (an auto traffic exchange)

on their pastes.... Stupid cheaters... Sad

Just my 2 bitcents...
LennonNZ

Geek

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:37:34 PM

A-ads counts 2 global unique impressions per IP per day. It means if a person sees 2 A-ads ad units on some other site like DailyBitcoins.org, which has a lot of global unique impressions, or visits 2 sites with 1 ad unit each, then when visiting your site, none of these A-ads impressions are counted as unique. That might explain your small unique/total impressions ratio.

The IP Addresses won't have gone to other bit coin sites in the past most likely and should have 95%+ unique ip addresses

if I have a-ads direct advert it counts the unique ip addressees 100% fine
if I use bitads and use a-ads as an a alternative if bit ads don't have ands for me it shows VERY low unique ip addresses so bit ads must be doing something strange with the alternative ad

The owner of bit ads should be able to tell me as when I contacted a-ads they where not very helpful at all in telling me why they where not unique when goes via bit ads

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:55:32 PM

I can say that I have put over 0.5BTC of my personal funds into it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 10:06:43 PM

I can say that I have put over 0.5BTC of my personal funds into it.
Daaaamn.. Shocked That's a lot of BTC. I hope I won't reach that amount for at least some time.

Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:10:22 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 10:23:18 PM by Martijnvdc

The IP Addresses won't have gone to other bit coin sites in the past most likely and should have 95%+ unique ip addresses

if I use bitads and use a-ads as an a alternative if bit ads don't have ands for me it shows VERY low unique ip addresses so bit ads must be doing something strange with the alternative ad

The owner of bit ads should be able to tell me as when I contacted a-ads they where not very helpful at all in telling me why they where not unique when goes via bit ads
I'm not sure if i understand what exactly you mean, but a-ads counts the unique ip adresses GLOBALLY. The unique views are unique to ALL a-ads. Not just unique on your website in particular.

My faucet is break-even. I've invested quite a bit at first, but now it's earning more than it's losing. So in total i'm break even at this moment. I'm planning to increase the payouts again now.
It's quite simple... I just make sure it's break-even in the long run.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:27:31 PM

I'm not sure if i understand what exactly you mean, but a-ads counts the unique ip adresses GLOBALLY. The unique views are unique to ALL a-ads. Not just unique on your website in particular.

This is why I don't like how A-Ads runs. If there's a site that gets the majority of people's views first, they get all the money. Imagine if all advertisers did that... MSN.com and Google.com would get ALL the money since they are the two sites that usually load up on people's browsers first.

Basically if a site is checked first and all people do is look at it for a sec and then move on to a real site they wanted to read, and on the other sites they view 1000 ads, the first site (that wasn't even used) still gets the payment.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
LennonNZ

Geek

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 10:45:45 PM

Let me put it like this.

I have an add on a-ads which is..

<iframe data-aa='8841' src='//ad.a-ads.com/8841?size=200x200' scrolling='no' style='width:200px; height:200px; border:0px; padding:0;overflow:hidden' allowtransparency='true'></iframe>

and I get say 10000 Unique Impressions over say 5-6 Hours

now If I replace that with.

<center><div><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="https://bitads.net/gimg.php?id=1045" style="overflow:hidden;width:200px;height:200px;"></iframe></div><div><a href="https://bitads.net/?p=bid&id=1045">Your ad here, instantly! bitads.net</a></div></center>

Now bitad shows around the same unique impressions on their website.

I tell bit ads to use "Execute custom HTML" when bit ads doesn't have any adverts for me.

bitads unique impressions doesn't change but a-ads now says they are not unique at all.

The people who look at the Adverts will most likely NOT have been to any bit coin websites at all in the past and the audience I am showing them to wouldn't be bit coin people at all. (100% iPhone Users). I would expect maybe 95%+ Unique rate on both advert systems.

mindfulmojo

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:47:22 PM

I never mess with my a-ads banner ad... you take it off for a minute and it's health drop as do the profits.... it can take awhile for it to recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: