Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2216 times)
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:58:39 AM

I think a good alternative holds it for a while until bitcoin prices rise again, as I'm sure if bitcoin prices will rise again in the next few months even though the current price of bitcoin is declining but it seems that it is only temporary.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMetaRatings

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:01:51 AM

I'm sure most people are panicking ATM (as this is a natural reaction) but this is the time to hodl and even increase your position. I see this as a buy opportunity.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

Bitcoin is a HODL, especially when it's low. I would buy more if I could afford it. IMO, it's only going to go higher in the future. That's what it's done in the past anyways.

I hope that you could buy bitcoin yesterday because yesterday the bitcoin price is at a low price and now if you sell your bitcoin, you are making a profit although not much amount. I agree with your say that bitcoin is a hold because the price will be back increasing soon. and today, I see the green candle for bitcoin although it's up and down too fast because many buy order and sell order on every exchange. it is always good if we could hold the bitcoin for a long-term and not become panic when we saw the price like yesterday.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:05:10 AM

If you truly believe in Bitcoin, you would know the answer to this question right away and that is to hold. It is true that the rates aren't improving so if you trade it, you'll be the one at lost for you wouldn't have your money's worth. There are many factors affecting its decline, once these are resolved Bitcoin would finally recover and be back on track. Just give it some time, maybe a few more months until it can fully recover. What I can advise you now is just think of how much more you'll lose of you trade right now. It's just not worth it. Just be patient and hold on to your Bitcoin as this will be more beneficial after some time.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

There will be no such thing as "price not rising" on bitcoin, it's just a matter of time before it bump and recover. And yet, it's still at the beginning of the year. Go fetch some research on the price chart few years back, there will always be flow of prices every time.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

There will be no such thing as "price not rising" on bitcoin, it's just a matter of time before it bump and recover. And yet, it's still at the beginning of the year. Go fetch some research on the price chart few years back, there will always be flow of prices every time.

and if he found that price is not rising therefore he should not do trade , because trading works if the price is up and down, for me it is better to hold until the price is up again and when price goes up or starting to go up again then you should start trading .
Fayefot

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

In times like this just keep on hodling for sure Bitcoin will rise again. That's what I really believe in cryptocurrency industry. When you believe in one coin just HODL and Buy and Buy and Hodl.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

In times like this just keep on hodling for sure Bitcoin will rise again. That's what I really believe in cryptocurrency industry. When you believe in one coin just HODL and Buy and Buy and Hodl.

In the situation like this we need to hold our bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is too low and if you sell your bitcoin in low price you didn't get profit and you can also lose your money.
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

We continue to see a rise in demand for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies,” says Obi Nwosu of Coinfloor, an exchange where people can buy and trade ... Because the typical protections surrounding investment are not present with bitcoin,  But in the long run Bitcoin will continue rising.
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Smiley Smiley
I think a product can not be bought  sold at the same price forever.So now Bitcoin is less than before. If you buy Bitcoin then you can be sold in the future with more price. Shocked Shocked Shocked
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

Trade to see , So let's look at the price of Bitcoin, $ 11,300 too cheap for the end of 2018. So do not buy more Bitcoin and HOLD
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Yes we have to continue of what we started. Even bitcoin is falling now its good to hold bitcoin because l believe when bitcoin starts for recovery, the promising price of bitcoin will continue until it  reach the highest price of this year. Bitcoin is real and l will never give up in believing bitcoin.
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

Don't sell your bitcoin, im pretty sure bitcoin will rise again trust me don't sell it because you will loss
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:33:59 AM

People who holds bitcoin for long term are the ones who will remain in this market for the long time. Long term holding should be practiced because it will also toughen your emotions.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

Don't panic! Keep bitcoin! In the spring the price of bitcoin will rise! in 2018 the price several times to reach 20 000$. But we need to trade and allcoin.
The value of bitcoin is being deliberately kept stable at this level. So if you are a good trader you can do business with other coin to make more profit, but if you are not confident with your business ability then it is best to keep bitcoin and Understand the market, your waiting days will be fruitful. I am also keeping a bitcoin and I hope it will increase in late January.
You should take a risk , otherwise you would never get profit. Keep holding are part of the risk taking and also cut a loss to buy the dips . So both actions are actually could be a great opportunity to make profit, just how the way do it, bitcoin value wouldn't keep rising there's some moments like this where it should get dropped first before bounced back.
Majority of the bitcoin investors are tightly holding to their bitcoin collection and are looking forward to buying more and more bitcoin at cheap rates for massive return in future. All old bitcoiners know that dumps of bitcoin are golden chances of buying this coin at low rates otherwise during pumps that is not possible for many investors. In short, there is no risk in holding bitcoin until it again starts increasing.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

People who holds bitcoin for long term are the ones who will remain in this market for the long time. Long term holding should be practiced because it will also toughen your emotions.
I think that you can keep your funds in Bitcoin only to the amount that we do not think about and do not regret. But they should be enough to make a good profit in the future. All the rest should be directed to altcoin and etherium.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

Bitcoin will eventually rise!  It may even surpassed it's previous top!  If you short bitcoin in the interim,  one might miss it's rising and may not benefit from New price!

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

This trend in market would be healthy to us traders.  When BTC do fall down plenty of opportunities would arise. If you already invested on it then just hold it until another pump will occur.  Always make sure that when you trade you must gain profit 50% more than your capitsl. Never panic cause it won't give you a good result.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

and if he found that price is not rising therefore he should not do trade , because trading works if the price is up and down, for me it is better to hold until the price is up again and when price goes up or starting to go up again then you should start trading .
I there there is no reason which can stop the increasing in the price of bitcoin, i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time. In fact the price of bitcoin is taking a correction and very soon we will see the price of bitcoin rising again. i will recommend to hold bitcoin and if possible try to purchase some more in such a low price, because i cannot say either we will see the price trading in such a low price in future.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

I there there is no reason which can stop the increasing in the price of bitcoin, i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time. In fact the price of bitcoin is taking a correction and very soon we will see the price of bitcoin rising again. i will recommend to hold bitcoin and if possible try to purchase some more in such a low price, because i cannot say either we will see the price trading in such a low price in future.

Bitcoin's value has became stable ever since the holidays. Now, I'm wondering that there is a possibility it will surge up again, not this month, maybe on succeeding months. I have a feeling that the gradual increase may happen during BER months or when the holiday season approaches. If you will look carefully on its market history chart, where it started just around $1k at the beginning of 2017, it is slowly rising up and then fly to the moon at the beginning of September and never stop until weeks before Christmas and New Year. If this might occur again, Bitcoin is on its way of being recognized more of an actual currency rather than digital commodity, where most people expect that there's a lot of money flowing during holiday seasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: