Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

Bitcoin may be down for some time, but for cross-border payments not through third parties, only the crypto can do it and the lowest cost is the fastest, sometimes the crime is good in this case. and help all the world change.
I think Bitcoin is look better because many people use and patronized it as a digital currency.Bitcoin has a lot of uses, advantages and it really helps in terms of financial.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

1. The mainstream bank will accept bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities. They will also create digital currency derivatives.

2. China will invest heavily in digital currency, though most likely not bitcoin. The Chinese government will want to have a competitive digital currency with bitcoin. Condition of the digital currency should be able to control them.

3. The digital currency will change the monopoly of a currency by the government of a country, just as the Internet is changing the monopoly practice in the telephone industry.

4. There will be new government agencies created to analyze the regulation of digital currency.

5. Thousands of digital currency companies will be created and will go public, but only a few can succeed.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

the future of bitcoin would have a digital money for no third parties and for that we would not even have to deal with digital currency processing

CurrencyIntel

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

The future of bitcoin is clear moreover it is dominating the crypto market at a large.Bitcoin has been around since late 2008 but it only started making the news in early 2013. If the price of bitcoin falls the whole crypto market falls, happen to the opposite as well. So I think it will hold its position.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Base on high level of Technology every day by day, it improvement are highly circulating round the world in a digital of source of income, Base on that Bitcoin has a good function for a future used, because bitcoin is a crypto currency that only work online, with help of technology device and Apps, i quest is going to be a perfect one in the future...
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

For me, bitcoin is really the most popular and most reliable cryptocurrency of all time. If there would be an improvement and better specs for other cryptos, i think that might end the ruling of bitcoin.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

For me, bitcoin is really the most popular and most reliable cryptocurrency of all time. If there would be an improvement and better specs for other cryptos, i think that might end the ruling of bitcoin.
The future of bitcoin is look like a new tehcnology.  Maybe it will be modernize and become more amazing in the near future, many people believe and trust bitcoin today thatvis why I believe that we can considered that this bitcoin has a better future, maybe it will have many more improvement that can make anyone gain a huge amount of profit that better than today.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

The future of bitcoin is look like a new tehcnology.  Maybe it will be modernize and become more amazing in the near future, many people believe and trust bitcoin today thatvis why I believe that we can considered that this bitcoin has a better future, maybe it will have many more improvement that can make anyone gain a huge amount of profit that better than today.
Bitcoin hard to be challenge by another coin unless something new that can beat blockchain tech. it mean the collapse of blockchain era. dont know what can beat blockchain. but now the future look bright with bitcoin.
icaica22

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

In the process of rapid development of virtual currency, the role of bitcoin is enormous. In the future, bitcoin can withdraw from the circulation of digital money at a high price. Market share and bitcoin function will be done by thousands of altcoin. So that I know the future of bitcoin can look more vibrant and fun after reaching 20k $ then will take over command entirely to media which demand will increase and also the most important investment will increase
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:24:12 AM

Well, I believe that bitcoin will improve in the future with respect to it's price value. I think that bitcoin will have more support from the people globally and investment with bitcoin will flourish. I think more countries will support bitcoin in the near future and this will result to a great increase in bitcoin price.
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

Bitcoin in the future is difficult to predict. There are still some problems that need fixing by developers bitcoin, if they want to be better in the future. but I think it will likely be ratified bitcoin worldwide slowly
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

The price of bitcoin in a week or two cannot really be ascertained, people can only base their predictions on events and occurrences. As for me, i see bitcoin in the future, as a currency that everyone would like to have in his/her possession,  and a currency that would be use to make series of transactions.

hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

It's wrong to speak only as a bitcoin. There are thousands of coins like bitcoin. Everything started with bitcoin. Then came eth. Thousands of coins have begun to be produced on the Bitcoin and eth network.
The crypto stock market was created. In the future, bitcoin will not become a common currency.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

The rate of bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies can significantly grow after the Consensus 2018 conference, which start today in New York that will bring together a record number of participants and top developers of leading cryptocurrencies. Keep in mind...
Betty Cunningham

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

I think btc is still the future currency of electronic money. Although btc prices are falling but will rise soon
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

i think the future bitcoin it's look like a new born child we do not know what the future but people will decide if the bitcoin can help to the other and to the future also i think bitcoin are so usable right now many people can earn money and it can help it for our self and to the future. many people said that bitcoin is just a scam but they dont know what is bitcoin and they believe in the other people who says bitcoin is scam do not invest in bitcoin the truth is bitcoin is very helpful in the world.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

I think, bitcoin has a good future and will continue to grow and will become more famous so will many people who are interested in investing in bitcoin so that if many investors are interested then bitcoin prices will also increase
Rustandy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

1. The mainstream bank will accept bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities. They will also create digital currency derivatives.

2. More and more companies will pay their freelancers using digital currency, which will trigger tax reforms.

3. The digital currency will change the monopoly of a currency by the government of a country, just as the Internet is changing the monopoly practice in the telephone industry.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

All of these questions will be answered by us-time. We can only guess or guess the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency, but no one knows for sure.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

I see bitcoin in the future is very useful and very many are looking for bitcoin and bitcoin to be very expensive because bitcoin more difficult to obtain, not only that development of bitcoin technology that can be used for some companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: