Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

For me I can see the future of bitcoin as a tool for better future. Right now this is giving me a good benefits like this is acting as generating tool for me to get my income for my day to day expenses. With this capacity of bitcoin I guess and I am sure that I am not the only one who is getting the good benefits of it. So if this is the thing now I am sure that in the future almost all of the people who are unto crypto currencies will have a good income and they can support their day to day expenses.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:44:40 AM

But now, at least until the middle of the year bitcoin increasingly shows its existence and value increase slowly but surely. The existence of a criminal act as widely reported that then the prohibition against bitcoin does not seem to affect to enthusiasts bitcoin. It is possible for altcoin to replace bitcoin. But I think in the next 5-10 years bitcoin will remain the best coin
15putriutami

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

I do not know what bitcoin will be like in the future, but I'm sure bitcoin will be very useful and will be the place of future public payments later.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

It is bright, very bright. The future of bitcoin is very bright because i can see that the countries from different part of the world will accept bitcoin and that will become the reason for gaining so much attention, interests and also demand from the market which can be the key for bitcoin to soar high and be the most powerful cryptocurrency in the market.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

I do not know what bitcoin will be like in the future, but I'm sure bitcoin will be very useful and will be the place of future public payments later.
For me the future of bitcoin will be better.In a sense of payments transactions online,shopping online and buying ticket online bitcoin will be useful as our everday life.Bitcoin cannot be replaced by another coin because btc is a strong coin that conquers all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
GhostMixer
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Bitcoin has been present in the industry since a decade now and it has been accepted for payment by Amazon, Apple Expedia, Overstock, Subway, Reddit, Microsoft, Dell, Tesla, Bloomberg.com, Kmart, Sears,  Gap, and Victoria Secret. As a result, it is a smart choice to do transactions through bitcoins.

Bitcoin may have a mixed following at present, but there are a number of countries that are ultimately considered as Bitcoin-friendly. Considering its utility, bitcoin will go a long way before it becomes a globally accepted form of currency. Talking about its popularity, bitcoins are well known in Denmark, Sweden, South Korea, Canada and many more locations.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

The future of Bitcoin seems very bright and promising to the people world wide. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency started in 2009 followed by other alternative coins. Bitcoins popularity has widen globally due to its certain specific features. The global business community and the educated youngsters are attracted towards Bitcoin worldwide to meet their daily requirements. Bitcoin market capital and its daily traded volumes are high compared to other altcoins. Though Bitcoin is in its infant stage Bitcoin is used only a few percentage of the world community when people are more educated at least 50% of the community will be in position to use and the demand will increase to 10 fold than the current usage.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

I see the future of bitcoin seems like bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will become very difficult to obtain because bitcoin always increases the difficulty of getting bitcoin from every block.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will be more brighter as always because the price of bitcoin increase frequently and now it is becoming more popular and valuable each day.Bitcoin is very useful and helpful.We can see the high price of bitcoin and still rising everyday.Future of bitcoin is very bright.
anonerisero

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Not much to say except 'hello!' as I enter on page 75 and look forward to more conversation in the future.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

The future of bitcoin seems more progressive than the past as more and more people are getting into bitcoin as well other cryptocurrency usage. With more than 11000 active markets contributing to the growth, the growth will mark a big change on the usage as well acceptance around the world similar to the traditional fiat.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

Personally I see a good future to bitcoin considering the amount if support it has been getting from its users and enthusiasts. I am sure that very soon we will be able to fully use the crypto currency in the same way as the usual currency. Bitcoin is not that having it's stable price but it is grow a lot.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I see that Bitcoin already grow up for almost 7 years. And it has become the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world.
The future of Bitcoin is now becoming the future of transaction. A lot of people already enjoy doing a transaction using blockchain technology.
I hope this is the new era of Digital Money that many people start to buying, selling things using cryptocurrency.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Bitcoin will be unbelievable in the future, even when we know to collect 50 satoshi maybe 100 dollars will correspond instantly now Bitcoin  mining I wonder what will happen in the next 10 years in the next 10 years. I think everywhere accept use btc payment system method wallets and alls.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

Personally I see a good future to bitcoin considering the amount if support it has been getting from its users and enthusiasts. I am sure that very soon we will be able to fully use the crypto currency in the same way as the usual currency. Bitcoin is not that having it's stable price but it is grow a lot.
Like wise. I see a positive impact of bitcoin in the future. Same with today bitcoin will conquer the whole blockchain community.  Many will be interested to join bitcoin and earn at the same time.  I always hope for  the best. Since bitcoin really help each individuals to survive daily life.
teddyppap

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?
In all the digital coins including bitcoin, as a companion of all investors, they collect information from the most countries and tinnitus of the day about bitcoin, the day passes. Adding a lot of attention to bitcoin investors I think the future of Bitcoin will be a mighty one, always proving to be a hero in everyone.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

Although, Sometimes bitcoin price gone down but it's not for permanent. I think in recent future, Bitcoin will me more popular then present. So, it's sure that future of Bitcoin is very Bright and I am hopeful about it's success. 
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

I do not think anyone can predict Bitcoin in the future. But there is a common task that we must do if Bitcoin wants to become an internationally recognized currency. Thanks
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

A lot of things can change in two years, especially in economy.
I hope that bitcoin will gain more acknowledgement among people and more big corporations will accept bitcoin as an official payment
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

Indeed bitcoin to be still growing and the growth is to a positive direction so it'll help to make bitcoin big. One thing is that bitcoin is a leader of crypto on which other coins are will look to make improvement. It shows how bright the future of Btc will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: