Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

I see the future of bitcoin will be more expensive because bitcoin from year to year experienced a price increase caused by a very limited supply and because of the difficulty of getting bitcoin makes bitcoin very expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and also see it as asset, which real money after undergoes the process, therefore bitcoin future are mainly used on the Morden word of technology and is easier and faster for any transaction made online, with a less charges.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

in my opinion, whatever happens to bitcoin today may be a natural thing because the popularity of bitcoin now survives and will be a savings for our future.
Abubakarbinsajid

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

Bitcoin has been around for almost a decade now, introduced back in 2008, the principal of Bitcoin being to remove intermediaries.The future of bitcoin was that There’s a long way to go before Bitcoin becomes a globally accepted form of currency, virtual or not, with some counties having outright banned the use of Bitcoin, though the number of countries are diminishing, with the wider issue being the lack of regulation on Bitcoin itself coupled with concerns over technology limitations.Technological development over the short to medium-term will certainly influence the value of the markets and, as a global regulatory landscape develops, we would expect the usage and demand to increase, driving the value, the types of returns that are not apparent with cash, still currently maintaining its ’Cash is King’ status.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

The price of bitcoins will cross $ 200000 USD in the next five years time so good potential for the bitcoins to increase its price so good for the investors as there is no other pathway to multi million dollar market as bitcoins always proves to be a million dollar market and it has changed many people's lives from rags to riches only by investing on bitcoins has changed their lives to be millionaire and billionaires.

glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

I think that the future of bitcoin is quite successful. At least I hope that the price will grow by the end of the year and all people will not be completely disappointed in the crypto currency Sad
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

no one can explain what bitcoin's future will be like. But I still think that bitcoin will last long and the possibility of bitcoin will be received in the world for the future.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

Bitcoin's struggle for self-development has been nearly 10 years, and at that time a lot of trials are received by bitcoin, ranging from people's scorn to the most severe is the ban in various countries, but I'm sure someday bitcoin will experience its heyday. but no one knows when it will happen.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?
Hmm, we aren't really sure what will happen on the next days/months/years, but yeah,  maybe someday another coin can surpass bitcoin.  It is because bitcoin is not really  a good coin in transactions for the reason that it requires high transaction fees that is why some investors uses another coin like etherium or other altcoins.  But I think bitcoin will regain its price when the holidays season start because that is where bitcoin users sell their coins to buy things like what happen last year where it reaches its all time high.
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

I think it is bright. The future of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin especially is great. It has change the phase of businesses around the world and creating more impact till date. It has more that 39% dominance in the market. Cryptocurrency runs over $350b in 24hrs everyday.
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

I think it is bright. The future of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin especially is great. It has change the phase of businesses around the world and creating more impact till date. It creating ways for other cryptocurrencies and it has come to stay.
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

Not yet, bitcoins still growing. Someday it will become very popular in the world of currency. When it comes lots of people will surely joining this cryptocurrency.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

For me,  the future of bitcoin is truly big and great.  I believe that bitcoin will surely remain the king of crypto and will going to attract a lot of investors because of the good characteristics that makes it more profitable that more people love.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

It looks like a dream come true.  With bitcoin the future is bright and the dreams are almost near.  It is our hardwork that will surely help us to reach those dreams.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

It looks like a dream come true.  With bitcoin the future is bright and the dreams are almost near.  It is our hardwork that will surely help us to reach those dreams.
Not just hard work but also the unity that we can improve in our community for bitcoin. We can launch different orientation from different locations in the world to aware the people who are living there that bitcoin is here and bitcoin is a good step for the future and they should take it seriously because bitcoin can help in technology and also in creating wealth.
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

Not just hard work but also the unity that we can improve in our community for bitcoin. We can launch different orientation from different locations in the world to aware the people who are living there that bitcoin is here and bitcoin is a good step for the future and they should take it seriously because bitcoin can help in technology and also in creating wealth.
Exactly! Bitcoin itself is a sign of our improving era as it advances more forward than ever, through Bitcoin (and also the other crypto) and the Blockchain, together they may provide a better answer for our future as well as possible solution to problems that may take place ahead of us.
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

How many comments for Jr. Member status?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:33:41 AM

Understanding and predicting Bitcoin future is hard to explain. There are still some things to be done by the person who developed bitcoin if they want bitcoin to become better in future.
Relating to bitcoin been surpassed by other altcoins, I believe that the possibility is very small since no others can reach the market cap as high as bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain at the top of the cryptocurrencies.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

Bitcoin will be just like a digital alternative to gold that will grow in value. It is unlikely that in the near future any altcoin will be higher in terms of market capitalization than bitcoin. Bitcoin protocol will be constantly improving.
I agree that Bitcoin can be as good as gold or better than gold; thus, it will have a great future especially when the price rises and when it become legal worldwide.
In fact, bitcoin is gold, only digital. Perhaps when it will replace real gold, but so far few large companies consider bitcoin as an asset , but it is pleased that every year their number is increased and investors become more.
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

I doubt that someone here can predict the bitcoin's future because it's volatility does not let us forsee the whole image but I am sure that the bitcoin will be more and more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: