Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

It seems that bitcoin from year to year will increase quite a lot because bitcoin enthusiasts from the year is also more and more predict if the demand more and more then bitcoin will also increase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Many governments will not just sit and watch, will not give control over the money supply without a fierce battle. All those who are currently working on the project must foresee attacks at the protocol level on decentralized crypto-currencies and must create protection against them.
Ultimately, governments will lose this battle. In ten or twenty years, the state crypto-currencies will be very strong, they will manage the cash flows of many, if not most, people in the world.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

Crypto currency goes to the new revolution. but I expect if the price of bitcoin falls and people can return to investment in bitcoins, so bitcoin will recover again, so predictions bitcoin will not go down.
David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

All of these questions will be answered by us-time. We can only guess or guess the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency, but no one knows for sure.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will grow brighter again than the previous year, because now bitcoin is also very popular all over the world so for us-we bitcoin a very bright future.

I also believe that bitcoin will be more popular in the future it will rise so high and it will gains the trust of the people. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and still dominating cryptocurrency since bitcoin exist. Until now many of us still believe at bitcoin and it grows all over the world that makes bitcoin more famous and valuable.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

i guess 2020 will be a golden era for bitcoin.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

if I learn the future bitcoin will get better and also advanced, bitcoin prices start setabil and also bitcoin prices will get better in every day, hopefully bitcoin added to grow.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

I don't think Bitcoin got changed. It uses the same technology as it was using before. It is us who got changed. Bitcoin changes us, we will make the future of bitcoin. And I think Bitcoin will never become a currency. It will remain an online money as it is now.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

today bitcoin has become popular and highly appealing to the world of investment investments in various bitcoin corners of the world is very profitable and at this moment also the attraction of all people even the basic needs for the field of finding income or assets where assets are very profitable and make up when we pursue and understand all the rules of the rules in this forum in the form of work to follow the project or treading in bitcoin, hopefully in the future bitcoin will be more proud and become the confidence of the investors like us all.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Bitcoin is termed as a future currency by most of the analyst and people who are currently using it as an asset in investments and trading. It is not surprisingly to happen because the market of bitcoin offers so much thing to people who using it and it could give people a currency with a faster and reliable way of transaction and a chance to gain profit for the future and by dealing with the changes of its price.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Bitcoin will remain a future investment that will continue to grow in the future, which will be more users in the future.
And I see that Bitcoin is going to be the number one modern digital currency which is the currency of the modern fiat currency replacement that we will use in the future, which will certainly make all our needs easier and safer for any payment transaction.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.  

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

For me, Bitcoin is still a game changer that can change ones lives. We all know that that prices are flactuating but that is normal and temporary. Bitcoin is one of our hopes to earn extra income and save money for our future. Many people have already change their lives into better so hopefully, this will happen to me as well.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

bitcoin is electric money and coin no 1 in cryptocurrency, if you want to know the future of bitcoin? It's obvious the future of bitcoin will get better and will grow rapidly. The role of bitcoin is huge for people in this world, with bitcoin people can change their lives for the better. What else is a bitcoin coin that costs so high, I think no one will replace the bitcoin position as king in coin cryptocurrency.  Smiley
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

I am very happy to hear the good news about the future of bitcoin. in the future there are many changes that occur in crypto currency. all popular crypto currencies will be very expensive in the future because people all over the world will know bitcoin and they definitely want to invest in bitcoin for trading.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

I think the future of bitcoin is very bright because bitcoin is very volatile and sustainable crypto currency and now millions of people are the users of bitcoin and now people started understanding the potential of bitcoin that bitcoin has that potential to be very great and that it is capable of providing employment to millions of people and it is still providing and has reduced poverty to a very great extent, all we need is that bitcoin to be legalised by the government so that the declaration of bitcoin as a central currency will confirm.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

Personally I see a good future to bitcoin considering the amount if support it has been getting from its users and enthusiasts. I am sure that very soon we will be able to fully use the crypto currency in the same way as the usual currency. Bitcoin is not that having it's stable price but it is grow a lot.
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

For now i think the future of bitcoin is so big. bitcoin dominant the market. for me i will wait til my country has been bitcoin country. many of us are hoping that this will happen someday.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

I think bitcoin will continue to get the best predicate because we also know the bitcoin will pioneer crypto currency that progresses and develops along with the development of technology, although it can not be ascertained until when
luis jean

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Bitcoin will be just like a digital alternative to gold that will grow in value. It is unlikely that in the near future any altcoin will be higher in terms of market capitalization than bitcoin. Bitcoin protocol will be constantly improving.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Bitcoin following a couple of years would either keep on growing or lose its esteem on account of some other altcoin. The improvement of advanced money is still early, and since bitcoin is the pioneer of digital forms of money, some other alt who need to get in will design their's to bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: