Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4941 times)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

The project is quite unique from the others but I have confusions. How does the blockchain technology helps to protect billions of consumers all over the world (like us) from dangerous, fake and counterfeit products and drinks (including alcoholic ones)? What is the important or essential part of blockchain there?

You're right this is a unique project but somehow we have some doubts on how it was relate on the blockchain technology. We hope that some dev will answer this concern which I appreciate their advocacy and features that needs our daily consumptions.
Exactly. I hope someone in the team could answer my confusions. It is really important for us the readers to know the details and technicalities of the project. Specially now a days there are still so many people who got confused when block chain technology is being discussed.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

There is  road map of the project http://www.ecos.ee/en/ on the website
Where is shown the main stages of its development
Alex 1985

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
ECOStoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

The project is quite unique from the others but I have confusions. How does the blockchain technology helps to protect billions of consumers all over the world (like us) from dangerous, fake and counterfeit products and drinks (including alcoholic ones)? What is the important or essential part of blockchain there?

You're right this is a unique project but somehow we have some doubts on how it was relate on the blockchain technology. We hope that some dev will answer this concern which I appreciate their advocacy and features that needs our daily consumptions.
Exactly. I hope someone in the team could answer my confusions. It is really important for us the readers to know the details and technicalities of the project. Specially now a days there are still so many people who got confused when block chain technology is being discussed.

ECOS team is fully aware of these concerns. We are constantly working on the improvements and communication with the people who are interested in the topic. Hopefully, tomorrow we'll get a translation of an appendix with the extra information.

☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰☰☰ |▬ECOS | ☰☰☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷
FOOD INDUSTRY QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
〔〔〔▬ JOIN ECOS COMMUNITY PORTAL ▬〕〕〕
veranika55

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

People will always eat food. Every year people better understand that they should eat healthy food. So the popularity of the project over time will only grow.
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

Also interested. Why they left us here wondering without any answer?
veranika55

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

In a short time, project ECOS managed to attract about three million US dollars ($3 million) of investments.

It means that the big venture investors belive in the idea of the project.
veranika55

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

The company is from Estonia and works according to the laws of the European Union. I think it is good to start with the EU, as there is common base and has no boundaries.
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

The idea of the project is very promising, but I think you should work a bit more on the website in order to give more credibility to potential investors.
veranika55

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Cool idea. Well, thanks to the blockchain, you can track the whole chain from producer till final buyer. Here it is impossible that any falce and falcificate.
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Application of the project needs an opportunity to burst out, I am concerned about this project is affected by the policy of which countries? If it is Japan, I guess it can be very healthy development
Any country can be captured by the ECOS system. The Japanese market is huge, and introduction in this country will lead to the sharp growth of popularity of system, so, and the prices of tokens. Besides Japanese care for the health, and treat new technologies favourably. I think, founders of the project should pay special attention to the markets of the Asian countries.

The Japanese live a long because they takes care what they eat and eat only quality products. I think in Asia, such a system would be popular, because they love to check everything, especially quality of the food.
Yes, here in Asia we are concious on what we eat, so if that would be implement in here then it will be quite popular because there are some products that aren't healthy yet they still put it in the market.

Ofcourse it will work. Nowadays people started feeling the difference between good and bad.
Previoslu we used to live like in "darkness", without globalization. So this project should help us to become more globalized!
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

Application of the project needs an opportunity to burst out, I am concerned about this project is affected by the policy of which countries? If it is Japan, I guess it can be very healthy development
Any country can be captured by the ECOS system. The Japanese market is huge, and introduction in this country will lead to the sharp growth of popularity of system, so, and the prices of tokens. Besides Japanese care for the health, and treat new technologies favourably. I think, founders of the project should pay special attention to the markets of the Asian countries.

The Japanese live a long because they takes care what they eat and eat only quality products. I think in Asia, such a system would be popular, because they love to check everything, especially quality of the food.
Yes, here in Asia we are concious on what we eat, so if that would be implement in here then it will be quite popular because there are some products that aren't healthy yet they still put it in the market.

Ofcourse it will work. Nowadays people started feeling the difference between good and bad.
Previoslu we used to live like in "darkness", without globalization. So this project should help us to become more globalized!
Agree, I really hoping that Asians should have to know about this project so Asians can be healthy without those junk food & changed their way to choose what food is gonna be eaten.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

This kind of projects should be supported since its goal is for the wellness of us, the future will be based more on blockchain technologies so investing in this ECOS will surely give you a big return of investment in the future. I would love to see this project flourishing in the future.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

With the title of this project i can easily recall Ambrosus which is also related to food and drug industry, they seem to be working well uptill now, i hope this project will also prove to be good.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

I think in Russia, from where I understand the team and the issue of the quality of products is very topical, so the project should have a good future. In any case, people in Russia will definitely use this platform.
I think not only russia this project can reach people all around the world and also become successful worldwide. This looks like very well managed project bby some big expertise and this will surealy lead them to a huge success
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

Agree, I really hoping that Asians should have to know about this project so Asians can be healthy without those junk food & changed their way to choose what food is gonna be eaten.

Well asians also consume a boatload of Ramen and other package food without giving any care to what's in it, how will this project remotely affect them lol
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

This project seems to have a lot of great feature that will attract potential investors. I will keep an eye to this project.
Is an amazing project especially now that many countries are fighting fake and counterfeit and also this might make some countries adopt the crypto-community more fully

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Why does it seem to me that in Russia it will not appear soon. They do not recognize the crypto currency and everything connected with it. Then about this and then the conversation that it will appear in Russia.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

This project seems to have a lot of great feature that will attract potential investors. I will keep an eye to this project.
I have same opinion like you. I will keep observing this topic for a long time and see what will happen with ECOS Smiley.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

You have a very interesting idea for the project. Tell me on what platforms will your application be available? I hope there will be a version for Android?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: