Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4941 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

I want ask again about listing? When and what exchange we will have listing? Who have any information about this?

It is difficult to know in which exchange will get listed, even if they say bittrex don't mean that will happen, now I see most project list their token or coin on hitBTC exchange.
At this moment the developers hasnt decided yet in whixh exhange will they list there tokens. Maybe they are still negotiating the deal so for now lets wait for it.

Yes, I think devs are still waiting for the response to some of exchange sites. But for now let's all be active and help the project for promoting and advertising this project in all platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

I want ask again about listing? When and what exchange we will have listing? Who have any information about this?

It is difficult to know in which exchange will get listed, even if they say bittrex don't mean that will happen, now I see most project list their token or coin on hitBTC exchange.
We will be working on it post pre-ICO. I cannot tell as of now which exchange the ECOS tokens will be listed in but whenever we do get that info, We will make an official post about it and let everyone know.

Very good. You control all processes and answer all our questions. You are a good team! And we will support you and wait for the sale of coins.
It has a real and efficient team and basically they are working well and ensuring they hit their road map which is a sign team are ready to take this to the next level congratulations to team and I wish them success and may support

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Don't think there's a lot of room left for such idea, Walton and Wabi are already developing and are very strong companies !

A lot of depends from the country, different countries, different requirements for food products. I think in this direction there are  enough work and space for everyone. People need a lot of products and there are many fake products.
Yes. Have a lot of changes at food industry now. And how to compare the variety of food product? How to evaluate quality of these? ECOS help us to answer these question.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

We want to become the first company in the world to use unique hi-tech software on the base of transparent public blockchain in order to ensure safety and protect quality in the industry of food products and drinks (including alcoholic ones).

A good idea to create an app that allows to check the quality of food.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Don't think there's a lot of room left for such idea, Walton and Wabi are already developing and are very strong companies !
If are those so strong companies, then why I for the first time hear of them? They are connected somehow with blockchain? If no, then Food Industry will be quite able to account for to them a very good competition and to remove their positions from the market.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

We will be working on it post pre-ICO. I cannot tell as of now which exchange the ECOS tokens will be listed in but whenever we do get that info, We will make an official post about it and let everyone know.

Very good. You control all processes and answer all our questions. You are a good team! And we will support you and wait for the sale of coins.
It has a real and efficient team and basically they are working well and ensuring they hit their road map which is a sign team are ready to take this to the next level congratulations to team and I wish them success and may support
The team just following the roadmap so let's be patient while waiting for the token to be on the exchange list. Moreover, this platforms concept is all about making sure that the food which will be supplied in the are already been thoroughly checked.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

It is a very noble task to make people's lives safer. I think many will want to use safe foods. I hope the team will succeed.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

It is a very noble task to make people's lives safer. I think many will want to use safe foods. I hope the team will succeed.
Yes, in todays generation safe and healthy food is a must and i hope this project will fullfill all their needs and will make the futurre more stable with good and healthy food as well as good profits by investing into this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

Yes, in todays generation safe and healthy food is a must and i hope this project will fullfill all their needs and will make the futurre more stable with good and healthy food as well as good profits by investing into this project.
I agree with both of you. Today we need a healthy and quality food. Population increasing day by day, and their demand about high quality food follow this. I will read this ANN carefully to know how this project can make the control system for Food Quality.

veranika55

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

The ECOS project has no existing or potential competitors, since we will be the first to patent our system for the development and implementation of the technology for quality control and safety of food products being manufactured by means of public blockchain in the world industry of food products and drinks.

It is good that they are planing to patent their system
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

The ECOS project has no existing or potential competitors, since we will be the first to patent our system for the development and implementation of the technology for quality control and safety of food products being manufactured by means of public blockchain in the world industry of food products and drinks.

It is good that they are planing to patent their system
Yes, this is a very unique system and they should do this. This project will surely work and will show very high profits in the future to its investors and it is one of the kind project and anyone should not miss this opportunity to invest in it.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

I agree with both of you. Today we need a healthy and quality food. Population increasing day by day, and their demand about high quality food follow this. I will read this ANN carefully to know how this project can make the control system for Food Quality.
Yes, this project has a very interesting whitepaper which clearly shows they can gain a huge success in the food quality industry. They can grow their project to a large extent and all over the world as food quality will be maintained by them in every part of the world. This is a very promising project good luck to the project for its future.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

The main task of ECOS is really a great go as it is dealing with the problem of sale pf poor-quality, dangerous, counterfeit, and illegal products these are really impacting 10 times higher in human health. Hope its launch make a change and it hit the moon.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

I realised that this project has a distinct potentially to make a large break through yet not much people are showing interest in this project , why so?
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

If are those so strong companies, then why I for the first time hear of them? They are connected somehow with blockchain? If no, then Food Industry will be quite able to account for to them a very good competition and to remove their positions from the market.
I agree, blockchain gives great possibilities and makes Food Industry different from similar companies.
We should give them a chance and a measure of trust.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
veranika55

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

The ECOS software is being carefully built by a professional qualified team actively expanding throughout the world by finding worthy and competent masters of their trade in various business spheres in the course of brand recognition.

The professionalism of team of ICO is very important for the development of software.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

The ECOS software is being carefully built by a professional qualified team actively expanding throughout the world by finding worthy and competent masters of their trade in various business spheres in the course of brand recognition.

The professionalism of team of ICO is very important for the development of software.

Devs working on all the upgrades to build the best automatons with prior validations to make all the instruction successfully go with the professionals to make their missions success with the master plans as it is mainly focused on quality control system.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

I checked the team behind this project and it seems they have expertise in the field where they work. I think combining those people in this project will make them a solid team that can develop this project with features that it promotes.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

Yep, Vechain, Walton, Wabi are doing something similar, but it isn't always the best service provider wins market share in cryptocurrency, we see projects not doing well in term of technology however the price of their coins is high.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

I checked the team behind this project and it seems they have expertise in the field where they work. I think combining those people in this project will make them a solid team that can develop this project with features that it promotes.
Team members are the asset of a project, they must be inclined with the purpose and concepts of the program as that they can managed and manipulate everything about the system they offer. ECOS have them all, their team composed of such amazing members that are really fitted and can do their role by managing the community.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: