Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4941 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

Interestingly, the company wants to collect a fairly high hard cap, why should the team have such a large amount, where does the team want to spend money?
You have an interesting question. My guess is that such a large amount is needed by the development team in order to realize the idea of ​​their project in life, I think this is logical.
Yes I also agree with the issue summoned by this question and the idea in this answer , I think that this project has a great potential and the team knows it and made the hard cap a high risk and high reward decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

The food industry is an untouched mine, ICOs trying to explore this section and better or lives sounds cool. The idea is great, goodluck.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

I work in the food industry and I am very interested in this project. I tried to load a whitepaper, but I did not succeed, so I'm wondering if you also had problems downloading a pdf file or maybe just a problem with me. I would like to take a closer look at the content of the project in order to be able to determine it. Thanks for the info.
maybe try it again because it working perfectly here even the kits are downloadable maybe register with google and load it from there or use another browser just hover your mouse to the top before browser tap and click the download sign dont use linker to directly download use that sign and you will be fine

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

This project is a decentralized project where food is a much concern content...They know that without food we are nothing...so They are trying to protect food materials through this project..
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

Basic need like foods has much attention to put total security on it. There are syndicates conducting illegal works in so many different ways. We must always be aware about the quality of the food we are taking. Let us push this project to promote Food industry quality control system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Main Task

The main task of the ECOS project is combating the global problem of sale of poor-quality, dangerous, counterfeit and illegal products, their sale and distribution in the world industry of food products and drinks, especially alcoholic ones, since they are very liable to adulteration today.

Now on the packadge of many food products is written that they made with state standart, but in fact the goods does not made according state standart they even does not made according Technical Condions. The main task of the project is to keep things honest.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Product quality control in the food industry  is very good deal. There are so many fakes products and we don't know what we eat. The idea is very good and useful for the consumer.
Haha. Your opinion same as me. We will have better choice to using food with ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control. So awesome!
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

As of today, expired and fake food products are a reason of emergence of various intoxicants and diseases, which is especially relevant for infants and young children, elderly and sickly people. The safety of food products and drinks (including alcoholic ones) is one of the most acute problems on the planet because it relates not only to the national health but also influences the global economy in general.

Unquality products reduce immunity and cause diseases. People have  to sit at the hospital for treatment usually pay either the company or the state.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

Food industry quality control system really needed for our economy because it is difficult to find now a days any food item naturally in real, all being fake. This project helps us to choose the right things.
Ya. When i read the first page, have some error at image?.. But when i read all sentences step by step i think ECOS it applications for our life who want have a fresh food and good for healthy.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

I'm interested if the ECOStoken  are team member or the usual community manager? I can not say that he is very active in the thread.

This is a team member, that's why He doesn't monitoring at all times(he is also have his job with a project;))

I think they really have to hire an individual as a community manager. They are actually looking for someone, if you are interested you can message them or send them an email.
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

Poor quality food is a factor in one in five deaths around the world, according to research That I read.
Millions of people are eating the wrong sorts of food for good health and having a project like ONZ
that aim to solve this problem it should get the support from us.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

Poor quality food is a factor in one in five deaths around the world, according to research That I read.
Millions of people are eating the wrong sorts of food for good health and having a project like ONZ
Thanx for the fact ! our diet is a real problem in our day and age . Thanx to these kind of projects we will raise more awarness about it and be able to keep track of our food quality ,Food quality is not something that should be neglected.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

In today's world where everyone wants to make money, producers often cheat consumers by making poor-quality products. It's good if the project will work. He has great prospects

I think this project can be trusted in terms of making quality products. If they can show us what they can do and teach investors and people to good quality service.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

Your idea looks good. The development team is actively working, which is aimed at implementing the project. The project itself is brilliant! I really liked this idea
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

it is the same as the wrong diet, can kadi because of the quality of eating is not good or healthy, now many foods mixed with chemicals that are not good for the body. hopefully with this Food Industry project to improve the quality of eating in the world.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

In today's world where everyone wants to make money, producers often cheat consumers by making poor-quality products. It's good if the project will work. He has great prospects

I think this project can be trusted in terms of making quality products. If they can show us what they can do and teach investors and people to good quality service.
Many people got sick and some dies because of poor quality products which are being sold by greedy people who just want to earn money. This project will help us all minimize the poor quality food we buy and consume.

You're right. Today we really need such a program to monitor food quality. There are a lot of terrible people poisoning nowadays due to simply not storing the products correctly. I hope that this project will support a lot of people!
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

Many people got sick and some dies because of poor quality products which are being sold by greedy people who just want to earn money. This project will help us all minimize the poor quality food we buy and consume.

You're right. Today we really need such a program to monitor food quality. There are a lot of terrible people poisoning nowadays due to simply not storing the products correctly. I hope that this project will support a lot of people!
No, not really. Poor quality products is a rare thing I've ever seen because usually, every producer made good quality products, except the street food.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Your project has a very interesting idea. I think that the food industry will always be interested in society. And now it is really necessary to introduce blockchain technology into this industry. It can improve lives of many people. I am ready to invest in this project.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HBayter

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

I’d like to know what will be the minimum purchase on the pre-ICO.
Probablylikely

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

If the product can offer products control as said then its good to go. Lots of fake products out there, i mean its our health and lives we looking after. Great project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: