Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4946 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

how is the project gonna work legally if the cryptocurrency matter isn't regulated yet ? or are you guys going to work off the book ? Overall it's a great idea to use the blockchain to make data public for consumers.

I agree, in some point why is it be connected in the blockchain technology as this project is in progress. Can you show to us the process like by having videos so we can know the different process on how it really works? Thanks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

dangerous food products can kill people and spread serious illnesses and this is a serious issue, having Quality Control System is important to safe our life, therefore, ECOS is a good project that helps to protect billions of consumers all over the world from dangerous, fake and counterfeit products.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:32:00 AM

Product quality control in the food industry  is very good deal. There are so many fakes products and we don't know what we eat. The idea is very good and useful for the consumer.

You are right, I hope they can fulfill their plans and roadmaps. This project will surely needs a lot of funds to continue to develop and to support all the needs to improve the projects.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:41:11 AM

Product quality control in the food industry  is very good deal. There are so many fakes products and we don't know what we eat. The idea is very good and useful for the consumer.

You are right, I hope they can fulfill their plans and roadmaps. This project will surely needs a lot of funds to continue to develop and to support all the needs to improve the projects.
I hope so. With a lot of funds, they can easily manage and develop their project, but how does this project can have a lot of funds? Is it from the ICO?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

Food industry quality control system really needed for our economy because it is difficult to find now a days any food item naturally in real, all being fake. This project helps us to choose the right things.
Our food today has so many artificial flavors which it's very hard to determine. Having this platforms I hope that the fake food products will be eliminated so that people will no longer have doubts wether what they are buying is real or not.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

The project I like about the food industry, this project is truly life in the world. By promoting the food industry in the crypto world, this is a great idea this project will certainly attract many investors with the ideas they give to the community.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

The project that only appeal for me, planning is quite mature of this project I think will be brought to the targets are diinginkan.. if from the concept of this project clear and good, I think this project will attracted the interest investors with the idea of the idea of interesting.. projects this I see the prospect of her very good, I hope this project can be applied in the future..
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

an interesting idea and a great team, if nothing hinders them, an excellent product will be created, I will observe the development of the project

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

For such a system of inspections on the quality of products, it is necessary to attract very large investors. The only way. With our small forces, we can not achieve this.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

Introduction of the digital signature became very good idea. Perhaps, you have passed that electronic acts of transfer of goods will also be on a blockchain. Controllers, suppliers, carriers and representatives of supermarkets will leave the digital signatures. Thus the barrier on the way of bribes is created. It promotes quality of production too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:05:02 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:54:05 PM by LightFork

Food industry quality control system really needed for our economy because it is difficult to find now a days any food item naturally in real, all being fake. This project helps us to choose the right things.
Our food today has so many artificial flavors which it's very hard to determine. Having this platforms I hope that the fake food products will be eliminated so that people will no longer have doubts wether what they are buying is real or not.
You can forge everything. Even reviews about the product. I wonder how the problem with bots in the system will be solved? In general, it will be quite a fun situation - a fake feedback on the fake product. But with this, too, will have to fight. Scammers just do not give up.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

how is the project gonna work legally if the cryptocurrency matter isn't regulated yet ? or are you guys going to work off the book ? Overall it's a great idea to use the blockchain to make data public for consumers.

I agree, in some point why is it be connected in the blockchain technology as this project is in progress. Can you show to us the process like by having videos so we can know the different process on how it really works? Thanks.

Yes, ofcourse their project will be connected to the blockchain. I think the majority of all crypto coins depends on the blockchain platform. Hopefully, they can create there own blockchain for exchanges and trades.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

We are delighted to invest in ECOS platform as they aimed at the control of illegal trafficking and appearance in the market of counter fit goods and fake and life threatening products based on a public block chain. The innovative launch with an excellent Road map of the project really made us understand its deserving purpose which is required, hope it reaps ultimate success.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:09 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:16:13 PM by Pay4youractivity

I'm looking that the compatibility issue of the blockchain and the local legislation  interests everyone. Will wait for the answer from the developers. It seems to me that an example in dealing with this issue should be taken from transnational corporations. They have separate rules for each jurisdiction.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

Great idea to check the quality, I have a question, but can I use the same methods to determine the quality of say drugs?
sathvik112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

Project looks pretty great as we analyze ECOS is a software based on a public transparent and reliable block chain to protect the consumers all over the world from dangerous food. This present plan for the future is really a vision oriented project. Hope food industry quality control system reaches great heights.
ECOStoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
PRESS THE IMAGE AND READ

☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰☰☰ |▬ECOS | ☰☰☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷
FOOD INDUSTRY QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
〔〔〔▬ JOIN ECOS COMMUNITY PORTAL ▬〕〕〕
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

the idea is unique and must be supported from every human being but the implementation internationally is going to be very problematic because every country has its own standards.
Not just have an unique idea it's also rarely, Controlling illegal trafficking is very important nowadays, since so many trouble that starting from there. But how the system will work? by filtering all products before entering the market? Or there will be ECOS market which only provide quality products and safe to use?
The only problem is how they will do it since there are so many food products in the market. I like the idea of this project because it will help us identify the fake from original thus preventing the fraud in the market.

yeah this is a good point of view. Team has to explain how they have to control each food product on the market. To make it possible they need a very big laboratory and special tools.
pendul

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

Reading about all the difficulties that the project will have to face when going offline I think that the most appropriate strategy would be to start using the system in some local market. And then after debugging the system to go global.

According to ECOS roadmap - there is gonna be a special period of tests, when all troubles should be fixed.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

the idea is unique and must be supported from every human being but the implementation internationally is going to be very problematic because every country has its own standards.
Not just have an unique idea it's also rarely, Controlling illegal trafficking is very important nowadays, since so many trouble that starting from there. But how the system will work? by filtering all products before entering the market? Or there will be ECOS market which only provide quality products and safe to use?
The only problem is how they will do it since there are so many food products in the market. I like the idea of this project because it will help us identify the fake from original thus preventing the fraud in the market.

yeah this is a good point of view. Team has to explain how they have to control each food product on the market. To make it possible they need a very big laboratory and special tools.
I agree to that, for them to be able to make sure that the food is at its highest level they should have a quality assurance team that will review every food that will be sold to consumers. That kind a hard to understand how will they able to do that.
I'm thinking also about their partnership with the city health because this platform is about food quality. To think also, this project must have a bigger team because we all know that their are so many different kinds of food to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: