Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4946 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

This project is very promising that people wanted to know better to understand well and engage to it. The Food Industry Quality Control System is bringing a positive impact to the community and that's a great news. This project is very beneficial for the people, users and investors and of course for the community of crypto currency. Moreover, this project will be able to make sure that the food will be at its highest level of quality. By means of that, I am really looking forward for the success of thus project for the economy.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

The team has experts with experience in the control of food quality? I would like to listen to their opinion on the project and get to know their vision of the system's application in the future.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

The team has experts with experience in the control of food quality? I would like to listen to their opinion on the project and get to know their vision of the system's application in the future.
also it is interesting to see if there are people in the team who have experience in various projects based on blockchain technology
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

I've never seen or heard anything like this before, so I think the chances of success are high

The chances are high but still they need to have more investors to support the project and they also need an active community to promote the project in all social medias and to all platforms available,

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

reserved indonesian translation, if Dev need PM me? This interesting project for me and I would love to join in, I hope this project is successful

MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

Will tokens be of value after completion ICO?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

also it is interesting to see if there are people in the team who have experience in various projects based on blockchain technology

They need more people with experience to food and shit that blockchains cause I dont think they're making a new blockchain or anything here just the usual erc 20
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

I've never seen or heard anything like this before, so I think the chances of success are high

The chances are high but still they need to have more investors to support the project and they also need an active community to promote the project in all social medias and to all platforms available,
So you're proposing more advertisements to attract more investors? Well, that makes sense because advertisement brings big impact to investors especially when an ICO is being popular. But for this project I think this is something unique because it's about food and we know that food is our everyday needs. So I believe that this project has the potential to success.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

An excellent road map from the developer, but I'm wondering how the team will spend the collected funds, hard cap is quite high.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Will tokens be of value after completion ICO?

Weird question. If the ISO is successful, the coin will be valuable for at least bounty hunters. If further implementation is successful, it will become even more valuable for a wide range of people.

AleksandrG

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

ECOS, You need more advertisments! Such a good idea.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

I never seen like this project on this forum.this project is very interesting.as nowdays all industry mixed the unnecessary thungs and they damage the body.so i think this platform will help to increase the food quality of al industrial products.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

Suppose I am a food producer. Will I be able after the introduction of this system to ask for a check of my products to get on the list of recommended manufacturers? The marketing part will be provided in the platform?
On the one hand a good idea. On the other hand, it is already very close to advertising, and where there is advertising there is usually no objectivity. Maybe such a system will be implemented in some other way.
If your idea is really revolutionary and is interesting to the consumer, then why and no? I think the designer will be only glad to co-operation, and we will support.  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

Don't think there's a lot of room left for such idea, Walton and Wabi are already developing and are very strong companies !
There is always room for ideas man they just need proper marketing to get the word out there to the public and they are green and if they bring bounty list on better exchange impact just etherdelta them let it boom bring their ideas buyback and lots of things like that seriously is business sit up and do your homework well and you can definitely successed well

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

Every hour, billions of consumers all over the world will be able to quickly and easily trace and check all the categories of a selected product of interest to them, whether raw food products, semi-finished products, ready-to-eat food, soft or alcoholic drinks, themselves with no middlemen.

By such way it will useless to wright on packages wrong information. Everything it is possible to check.
pendul

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

ECOS, You need more advertisments! Such a good idea.

Just wait until ICO starts, and there will be a lot of advertisement ))
We all are waiting for news in newspapers about ECOS!!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

ECOS platform seems so legit as we observe their huge efforts behind looking to the current output, hope ECOS might spend more time with various technical analysis and validations to make it grand success as we see they focus much on quality which deserve to invest.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

I think you've got involved in an important thing. Quality control of food matters to us all. It's great that you want to implement it in such a modern way.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

I think you've got involved in an important thing. Quality control of food matters to us all. It's great that you want to implement it in such a modern way.
Yes. The modern way make we can choosing a quality food to make quality meal daily. This is very important, and increasing our longevity.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

ECOS platform seems so legit as we observe their huge efforts behind looking to the current output, hope ECOS might spend more time with various technical analysis and validations to make it grand success as we see they focus much on quality which deserve to invest.
Yes of course, ECOS platform is good chance for us how to determine what we will sell at food industry. I believe ECOS really can help us to avoid a fake or bad quality food.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: