Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

They have no limit because they are planning to issue additional coins in the case of all the coins are sold. They’ve only collected about $15,000 as for the moment.

By the way, why not to find a sponsor among lending projects as bankera?

thanks for your suggetions, we will think about this possibility

Hi Crassula. What properties and characteristics are important for you in terms of choosing where to invest in?

Currently one of the most important characteristics is liquidity of the assets

In what altcoins would you suggest to invest today and why? Probably some unpopular?

Better to invest in CRASS now :3
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Hi Crassula. What properties and characteristics are important for you in terms of choosing where to invest in?

However, the liquidity of any tokens that are sold during ICO becomes normal only after several months after. Moreover, the time does not guarantee any liquidity. From the coin to coin it depends.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

However, the liquidity of any tokens that are sold during ICO becomes normal only after several months after. Moreover, the time does not guarantee any liquidity. From the coin to coin it depends.

There is also must be reason for the token to gain liquidity. The main is demand ofc, in the case of Crassula it depends mostly on their success. Alternatively, the demand could be from Crassula Capital as well, if the felt that they earn more purchasing tokens from the community!
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

There is also must be reason for the token to gain liquidity. The main is demand ofc, in the case of Crassula it depends mostly on their success. Alternatively, the demand could be from Crassula Capital as well, if the felt that they earn more purchasing tokens from the community!

I believe if I had a successful project and also had ability to buy all the coins, or equities, back I would do this for sure. Because I would have much more profit. I only hope that Crassula is fair enough to not pushing the price down artificially to force people sell tokens...
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

They have no limit because they are planning to issue additional coins in the case of all the coins are sold. They’ve only collected about $15,000 as for the moment.

By the way, why not to find a sponsor among lending projects as bankera?

thanks for your suggetions, we will think about this possibility

In what altcoins would you suggest to invest today and why? Probably some unpopular?

Better to invest in CRASS now :3

hehe  Grin Probably you are right Smiley

Seriously, I'm so upset with decreasing price of bitcoin. The best thing is that you can change it for some tokens, or even buy crypto to invest! I'm about to panic now, because it's close to $6k  Grin Grin
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

I believe if I had a successful project and also had ability to buy all the coins, or equities, back I would do this for sure. Because I would have much more profit. I only hope that Crassula is fair enough to not pushing the price down artificially to force people sell tokens...

Reasonable, but you do not hold all the coins, you share the risks. Otherwise, you should claim that no one to help you, or even suggest. (If there is a cooperative management)
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

Hi dev! Is the low rate of crypto is a problem for you? Or how are you going to deal with it?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

Hi dev! Is the low rate of crypto is a problem for you? Or how are you going to deal with it?

I bet there are no problems since they specialize in investing including ‘usual’ coins! Decreasing price of all the crypto currencies seems like a test for Crassula. They are able to show what they can do in this situation!
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

Hm! Very good team and the idea!! I like such an option to invest in ico with a suggestion. Looks like it deserves to be followed. Do you have any experience in trading btw?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

I bet there are no problems since they specialize in investing including ‘usual’ coins! Decreasing price of all the crypto currencies seems like a test for Crassula. They are able to show what they can do in this situation!

To show what? Don’t think it would affect Crassula capital in any way cuz they are going to use crypto, not fiat..

So keeping the crypto could bring a lot of advantages, ico investing as the first thing. So good luck next!
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

We do not consider this to be a problem as low rates are just temporary phenomenon

Hm! Very good team and the idea!! I like such an option to invest in ico with a suggestion. Looks like it deserves to be followed. Do you have any experience in trading btw?

For sure we do)  The Crassula Capital leadership team has some already developed projects: arbitration on precious metals market and managing assets on the securities market. These are a joint-stock company "Financial Architecture" the leader in wholesale trade of investments coins ( http://www.a-fin.net ) and  a joint-stock company "Central Management Company" : Private Equity Investment Fund "Central Management Company. Real Estate" , Private Equity Investment Fund "Crassula Capital", Combined and Private Equity Investment Fund "Central Management Company. Gold"  ( http://www.spbcmc.ru/portfolio ).

Chu@N

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

We do not consider this to be a problem as low rates are just temporary phenomenon

For sure we do)  The Crassula Capital leadership team has some already developed projects: arbitration on precious metals market and managing assets on the securities market. These are a joint-stock company "Financial Architecture" the leader in wholesale trade of investments coins ( http://www.a-fin.net ) and  a joint-stock company "Central Management Company" : Private Equity Investment Fund "Central Management Company. Real Estate" , Private Equity Investment Fund "Crassula Capital", Combined and Private Equity Investment Fund "Central Management Company. Gold"  ( http://www.spbcmc.ru/portfolio ).

Oh nice! Have you heard of arbitrage trading? Is it good? How do you think?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Hey Crassula! How are you going to work with the community? Will it be possible to invest after without buying your token?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

Hey Crassula! How are you going to work with the community? Will it be possible to invest after without buying your token?

They’ve promised to have a 24/7 support after (probably now as well
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

They’ve promised to have a 24/7 support after (probably now as well

They answer quite fast. I send a letter and received an answer in 1.5-2 hours.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

What do you mean by working with the community? I see one way to make it real. It is based on us (users) who should sugggest or even vote for the choice of investing in a particular ICO .
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

Using the advantages of this trust I want to multiply my ETH funds. Is it possible to get the earnings in ETH? Or is it just possible in CRASS?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

Using the advantages of this trust I want to multiply my ETH funds. Is it possible to get the earnings in ETH? Or is it just possible in CRASS?

I think it should not be in CRASS. If you invested BTC, then you should be rewarded in BTC. The same is for other crypto currencies. It would be silly, it’s not the idea of a CRASS token
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

I think it should not be in CRASS. If you invested BTC, then you should be rewarded in BTC. The same is for other crypto currencies. It would be silly, it’s not the idea of a CRASS token

Yeah =) Of course you will be rewarded in the same crypto, or in that one, which they get out from the ICO!
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

Definitely not in crass  Grin Furst of all an amount of crass tokens is too limited to share with everyone easily. Secondly, the holders get a peace of pie every time Crassula makes profit. Well then what is the reason to pay with crass instead of ‘cheaper’ coins Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: