Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:34:40 AM

I also want to know about the CRASS token value. For example you invested real $100 in Crassula, suppose they invested $100 and get 100% profit. Well I’m a holder of CRASS token of value of $100. After the distribution of the profit I’m likely to get $25 as a pure profit, and as a holder of CRASS I should have my token increased in its value by $50? Is there a formula to calculate? I have some doubts that I’m correct..

I have seen some formulas in their whitepaper, but as for me it looks more like, you invest $100 and receive 1 token. You wai when token hits 200, then you get x2, or as they have a security token, you hold it and receive some profit each month (or quarter I don't really remember)

Every quarter, yep. You get x2 when you sell it, probably. If you decide to hold the tokens then you get the part of the profit based on your share.

To get x2 token’s price should increase twice. So this actually means that if Crassula earns $2m having $1m the CRASS token should increase by $1m. How long does it take? Hm.. it could be from one year to 2-3 I suppose.

1-2 years I think. But it’s a good forecast, how do you think? You can invest in an ICO and get nothing, while crassula have powers to create an effective portfolio. I like this strategy

The it happens earlier, because holders of crass will get additional profit every quarte. Thus the token holders’ profit consists of not only from selling but from holding!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

I like this Crassula Capital project.The site and the WP are very well decorated. The team did a good job.The project is so promising, I'll see how the developers develop this project to be bigger and better, if later this project goes well, i will join in his token sale, good luck to your project and keep developing.

The main problem of the ICO is that Crassula badly needs some push in investment by lots of people or by several huge investors, because guys like you have some doubts and do not invest any amount. So discussion about investing without investing itself does not help the project to grow Smiley

No need to worry, so much time left until the end of the campaign!
anchousser

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

I don’t think it’s to hard to increase the price twice. But if the CRASS enter exchange, well thus the token and holder might suffer from speculation. It’s a bad thing, for example the real CRASS value is $100 but it is artificially decreased to $50. Where does lost money go then? I realize that it’s not like tether, anyway if Crassula earns $100 and then due to speculation it sharply goes down a huge gap occurs. How to deal with it?
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

prevention strategies are one of the most sought after solutions by investors
good luck  Grin
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

prevention strategies are one of the most sought after solutions by investors
good luck  Grin

What are the prevention strategies? Do you mean a diversification to lower risks or what?
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

I don’t think it’s to hard to increase the price twice. But if the CRASS enter exchange, well thus the token and holder might suffer from speculation. It’s a bad thing, for example the real CRASS value is $100 but it is artificially decreased to $50. Where does lost money go then? I realize that it’s not like tether, anyway if Crassula earns $100 and then due to speculation it sharply goes down a huge gap occurs. How to deal with it?

If the majority of people see that they could have more holding the token they wouldn’t sell it. Otherwise, if everything goes well, the demand for crass would be so great that the price go up very fast. I hope so anyway Smiley
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

If the majority of people see that they could have more holding the token they wouldn’t sell it. Otherwise, if everything goes well, the demand for crass would be so great that the price go up very fast. I hope so anyway Smiley

Agree. This token is such an instrument that allows to have an interest every quarter. Not such a coin that you are willing to sell ASAP
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Hello guys. Your ANN pictures are not loading. Please check it.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Agree. This token is such an instrument that allows to have an interest every quarter. Not such a coin that you are willing to sell ASAP

For example, Telegram conducting ICO, but the token will gain the value only in 2021.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

Hi Crassula! Have you developed your own application? I think it’s necessary to create one! Current market is not imaginable without a mobile app supporting the main platform!
hbcenk

Activity: 476

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

What happened if you could not reach soft cap?

You collected only %1 of softcap. Is it right figure?
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

As it stated in WP they are going to return all the investments if they collect less than $1,000,000. So the investment is quite safe in case they are failed.
Aberrant

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

As it stated in WP they are going to return all the investments if they collect less than $1,000,000. So the investment is quite safe in case they are failed.

Bad idea, but seems fair. Ofc there so many projects now but not lots of those people who indeed want to risk and invest. I’ve no idea what the proportions are, however, suppose more than a half invest in popular crypto currency , not in ICOs.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

Hi Crassula! Have you developed your own application? I think it’s necessary to create one! Current market is not imaginable without a mobile app supporting the main platform!

They do not need to make any apps at this stage. On the one hand, it’s just about more useless (probably) additional money. On the other, existing and working app is a cool advertising instrument that allows users to try it out. There must be some balance.

Application will be later after ICO, I’m pretty sure.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

There is often happens that the price lowers when the token reaches the exchange, but nothing worry about the price will fix in some time

If you have read our white paper you would see that we have announced that in case of ICO failure all funds will be returned ))
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

Bad idea, but seems fair. Ofc there so many projects now but not lots of those people who indeed want to risk and invest. I’ve no idea what the proportions are, however, suppose more than a half invest in popular crypto currency , not in ICOs.

That’s why bounty programs exist. One can earn some money invest his time instead of money, which sometimes worth more though. Just think that people have $100 to invest and projects are eager to attract $10,000. It is impossible to cover all the projects then and thus the market is competitive. I think it is a vital thing for a healthy market.
GeNer@L

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Oh this project is nice! I often find many lending platforms, but this one is another story. I read a little of the WP and found lots of interesting details. I will return with some questions later Smiley
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

That’s why bounty programs exist. One can earn some money invest his time instead of money, which sometimes worth more though. Just think that people have $100 to invest and projects are eager to attract $10,000. It is impossible to cover all the projects then and thus the market is competitive. I think it is a vital thing for a healthy market.

Competitiveness is good. Obviously all the companies can’t collect enough money. I hope this one I’ll be successful Smiley
anchousser

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Oh this project is nice! I often find many lending platforms, but this one is another story. I read a little of the WP and found lots of interesting details. I will return with some questions later Smiley

It’s not a lending platform  Grin

The main idea is that it’s an investing platform oriented on investing in ICOs. It’s like ICO to invest in ICO. Smiley Smiley
Deform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

Hey! You promised to provide with a list of ICO on which you are working right now:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: