Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best CPU Mineable Coins in 2019 and CPU Mining Guides [UPDATED!]  (Read 63283 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shawnix

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:36:52 AM

Do you think that my Intel Core i7-8700K would be any good for mining? I'm thinking about getting a new AMD CPU but I just got my I7 recently so i'm wondering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:11:54 AM

Do you think that my Intel Core i7-8700K would be any good for mining? I'm thinking about getting a new AMD CPU but I just got my I7 recently so i'm wondering.

Just found this thread dedicated to your concern on mining with Intel Core i7-8700K , maybe you could find useful information in it. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897590.0  And of course you can find additional information on Google. Good luck. Smiley
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:20:45 AM

Another coin I found recently is Solo coin - pure solo CPU mining.
Like in the old days Smiley

Mine solo good, but what with Sale and even more power cost? ))

Solo is a great coin. The network hashrate has grown a lot in recent days. You can buy and sell only in otc. However, there may be an exchange soon.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:58:32 PM

If I wanted to start mining today and had $200 and a laptop,what cpu miners or usb miners would you recommend ? I want to get started mining and know more about if it will be profitable.
Hi!If the laptop has a good powerful processor-at least 4 cores,try to get these coins.
1-YENTEN
2-BANANO
at the moment are produced very well-only in the configuration file to register the number of cores-load to not more than 80 percent.Still, the laptop is not designed for mining.The main watch processor temperature!
I'm mining Banano and I'm using a browser-based mining through https://powerplant.banano.cc/ they have a folding@home version but my computer keeps getting lagged I have no option but to shift to browser mining, it's more profitable then YENTEN and UPLEXA
viljy

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:49:25 PM

If I wanted to start mining today and had $200 and a laptop,what cpu miners or usb miners would you recommend ? I want to get started mining and know more about if it will be profitable.
Hi!If the laptop has a good powerful processor-at least 4 cores,try to get these coins.
1-YENTEN
2-BANANO
at the moment are produced very well-only in the configuration file to register the number of cores-load to not more than 80 percent.Still, the laptop is not designed for mining.The main watch processor temperature!
I'm mining Banano and I'm using a browser-based mining through https://powerplant.banano.cc/ they have a folding@home version but my computer keeps getting lagged I have no option but to shift to browser mining, it's more profitable then YENTEN and UPLEXA

It is better to engage in mining Banano through the application. For example, you can select mining GPU only. Using the browser is running CPU or CPU and GPU.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:54:03 PM

1-YENTEN
2-BANANO
+1
At least the CPU is doing some useful work for medical research, rather than calculating the hashes various worthless coins.
And bananas paid for this work are just a nice bonus.
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:13:03 PM

Another coin I found recently is Solo coin - pure solo CPU mining.
Like in the old days Smiley

Mine solo good, but what with Sale and even more power cost? ))

Solo is a great coin. The network hashrate has grown a lot in recent days. You can buy and sell only in otc. However, there may be an exchange soon.

Hi,
What is this "solo" coin. ?
Do you have a link please?

J
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:45:50 PM

1-YENTEN
2-BANANO

It is better to engage in mining Banano through the application. For example, you can select mining GPU only. Using the browser is running CPU or CPU and GPU.

could you tell me which app do you mean ? i can't see anything except browser mining
viljy

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:16:33 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 08:30:00 AM by viljy

1-YENTEN
2-BANANO

could you tell me which app do you mean ? i can't see anything except browser mining

I use banano.cc. There, after entering your address, a window with the name of your account and also a link to the folding@home client application appears. You can download it and install it on your computer. Look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134772.msg50809255#msg50809255 here are the answers to frequently asked questions. And of course you can join the discord. But you've probably already done it.
How to release the CPU and leave only the GPU to work: the easiest way in the application on the tab with the list of devices to remove the CPU from the list, then only the GPU will work.
Be sure to get a passkey. In the app, enter your account, team number and passkey.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:00:24 PM

today for best profit is yenten?
stomachgrowls

Merit: 768

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:20:42 PM

1-YENTEN
2-BANANO

I use banano.cc. There, after entering your address, a window with the name of your account and also a link to the folding@home client application appears. You can download it and install it on your computer. Look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134772.msg50809255#msg50809255 here are the answers to frequently asked questions. And of course you can join the discord. But you've probably already done it.
How to release the CPU and leave only the GPU to work: the easiest way in the application on the tab with the list of devices to remove the CPU from the list, then only the GPU will work.
Be sure to get a passkey. In the app, enter your account, team number and passkey.
Did try this one a few days ago where i do let my other pc mine using CPU for the entire day and lets me earn for about 7,800 which is currently
$11.25 basing on Mercatox exchange rate.I dont know that you can opt out to switch into GPU and lets see on how much it would generate on my part
currently have RX570.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
viljy

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:36:51 PM

Did try this one a few days ago where i do let my other pc mine using CPU for the entire day and lets me earn for about 7,800 which is currently
$11.25 basing on Mercatox exchange rate.I dont know that you can opt out to switch into GPU and lets see on how much it would generate on my part
currently have RX570.

Please clarify did you earn 7800 points or 7800 banano? You have worked both on the CPU and the RX570? If you got 7800 bananas, what's your CPU?
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:42:31 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 03:46:00 PM by togoshigekata

Biblepay is a CPU only mineable coin which I found interesting.

BiblePay (BBP) is still going strong, dev is working on upgrading code to Dash Evolution:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/bifvpk/biblepay_evolution_what_is_it/

CPU Mining is currently 40% of the blockchain reward, and pool.biblepay.org fees are 0 for next 3 months:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/ba81wh/current_block_reward_breakdown_mining_guides_and/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/bj7trx/poolbiblepayorg_is_now_free/

Lead Developer Rob came out publically as creator of Gridcoin from 2013:
http://pool.biblepay.org/SAN/Theology/Letter_of_Resignation_Gridcoin.pdf

BiblePay Roadmap:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Roadmap

BiblePay Nutritional Information (Comparison & Info Tables):
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Nutrition_Information

Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:16:15 AM

1-YENTEN
2-BANANO

currently have RX570.
What kind of CPU that you have used to mine banano? I have some PCs that used i7-8700. Im a bit interesting after see how much you get just in a day from your CPU mining. Can someone give me the direct link to the calculator of banano?
ivan1975
Legendary

Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:01:47 AM

Also interested in calc for banano. I do not know if it exists.
Dependence PPD (Points Per Day) -> Banano is nonlinear.
If you get twice PPD, it does not mean that you get twice as much banano.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:13:06 AM

Guys and who tried to mine Tera Smart Money on their processor? I heard a lot about this project and its mega unique potential. They say that this is one of the most promising young projects. Mine can only be on the processor.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:30:38 AM

Guys and who tried to mine Tera Smart Money on their processor? I heard a lot about this project and its mega unique potential. They say that this is one of the most promising young projects. Mine can only be on the processor.
you should have a lot of RAM
about 2.5 per core for effective mining
waiting for pools...
viljy

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:15:32 AM

So there should be at least 32 cores and 64 GB of memory. Otherwise it will be unprofitable. And the price of the coin is quite low.
phungkhanh90

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:31:13 AM

Also interested in calc for banano. I do not know if it exists.
Dependence PPD (Points Per Day) -> Banano is nonlinear.
If you get twice PPD, it does not mean that you get twice as much banano.
my computer use Lilux http://os.How  to mine banano?
We have a pool to mine?
bobymoore

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:51:37 PM

Weird that nobody don't talk about Pascal Coin, it's way better than other coins, with a ryzen 1700 can make 0.50 usd per day without power...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: