Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2022, 10:32:24 AM *
News: Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best CPU Mineable Coins in 2019 and CPU Mining Guides [UPDATED!]  (Read 63147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Psynthax

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:16:15 AM

If I wanted to start mining today and had $200 and a laptop,what cpu miners or usb miners would you recommend ? I want to get started mining and know more about if it will be profitable.
Hi!If the laptop has a good powerful processor-at least 4 cores,try to get these coins.
1-YENTEN
2-BANANO
at the moment are produced very well-only in the configuration file to register the number of cores-load to not more than 80 percent.Still, the laptop is not designed for mining.The main watch processor temperature!
I'm mining Banano and I'm using a browser-based mining through https://powerplant.banano.cc/ they have a folding@home version but my computer keeps getting lagged I have no option but to shift to browser mining, it's more profitable then YENTEN and UPLEXA

It is better to engage in mining Banano through the application. For example, you can select mining GPU only. Using the browser is running CPU or CPU and GPU.

could you tell me which app do you mean ? i can't see anything except browser mining

I use banano.cc. There, after entering your address, a window with the name of your account and also a link to the folding@home client application appears. You can download it and install it on your computer. Look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134772.msg50809255#msg50809255 here are the answers to frequently asked questions. And of course you can join the discord. But you've probably already done it.
How to release the CPU and leave only the GPU to work: the easiest way in the application on the tab with the list of devices to remove the CPU from the list, then only the GPU will work.
Be sure to get a passkey. In the app, enter your account, team number and passkey.
Did try this one a few days ago where i do let my other pc mine using CPU for the entire day and lets me earn for about 7,800 which is currently
$11.25 basing on Mercatox exchange rate.I dont know that you can opt out to switch into GPU and lets see on how much it would generate on my part
currently have RX570.
What kind of CPU that you have used to mine banano? I have some PCs that used i7-8700. Im a bit interesting after see how much you get just in a day from your CPU mining. Can someone give me the direct link to the calculator of banano?

Digicom Finance - A Digital Commerce
WEBSITE WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM ANN

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1140

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:01:47 AM

Also interested in calc for banano. I do not know if it exists.
Dependence PPD (Points Per Day) -> Banano is nonlinear.
If you get twice PPD, it does not mean that you get twice as much banano.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:13:06 AM

Guys and who tried to mine Tera Smart Money on their processor? I heard a lot about this project and its mega unique potential. They say that this is one of the most promising young projects. Mine can only be on the processor.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:30:38 AM

Guys and who tried to mine Tera Smart Money on their processor? I heard a lot about this project and its mega unique potential. They say that this is one of the most promising young projects. Mine can only be on the processor.
you should have a lot of RAM
about 2.5 per core for effective mining
waiting for pools...
viljy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 792

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:15:32 AM

So there should be at least 32 cores and 64 GB of memory. Otherwise it will be unprofitable. And the price of the coin is quite low.
phungkhanh90

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:31:13 AM

Also interested in calc for banano. I do not know if it exists.
Dependence PPD (Points Per Day) -> Banano is nonlinear.
If you get twice PPD, it does not mean that you get twice as much banano.
my computer use Lilux http://os.How  to mine banano?
We have a pool to mine?
bobymoore

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:51:37 PM

Weird that nobody don't talk about Pascal Coin, it's way better than other coins, with a ryzen 1700 can make 0.50 usd per day without power...
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:27:01 PM

my computer is really old and i have 2 gb ram .which coin is preferable to mine?
can i mine btc or etn??any information for other coin will be welcome too

viljy

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:08:10 PM

my computer is really old and i have 2 gb ram .which coin is preferable to mine?
can i mine btc or etn??any information for other coin will be welcome too

This information is not enough. What CPU? GPU? Do you have a laptop or something? If you need to know, write more information.
By the way, you will not be able to mine btc.
minerja

Activity: 1236
Merit: 297

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:13:04 PM

waiting for pools...

Had a look at this.
Can only find web wallet....
Link to github broken
How do i download a windows wallet please?
How do i mine please?

Seems pretty broken to me.
J
denkoivanov

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

Hello miners

Which coin will you mine if you have 46

CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G3930 @ 2.90GHz

Base speed:   2.90 GHz
   Sockets:   1
   Cores:   2
   Logical processors:   2
   Virtualization:   Disabled
   Hyper-V support:   Yes
   L1 cache:   128 KB
   L2 cache:   512 KB
   L3 cache:   2.0 MB

Huh Huh Huh Huh
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

waiting for pools...

Had a look at this.
Can only find web wallet....
Link to github broken
How do i download a windows wallet please?
How do i mine please?

Seems pretty broken to me.
J

no binaries, only from git with a lot of prerequisites
i lost instruction
viljy

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:17:00 PM

@denkoivanov

Are these 46 CPUs installed in the computers in the place where you work? Thus you will have electricity for free. Right? These CPU with AES. Since L3=2MB, you can mine coins on some algo cn-lite or cn-ultralite. It is desirable that the coin was only for the CPU.
By the way virtualization can be enabled in the bios. These CPU support it. Wink
denkoivanov

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:35:30 PM

@denkoivanov

Are these 46 CPUs installed in the computers in the place where you work? Thus you will have electricity for free. Right? These CPU with AES. Since L3=2MB, you can mine coins on some algo cn-lite or cn-ultralite. It is desirable that the coin was only for the CPU.
By the way virtualization can be enabled in the bios. These CPU support it. Wink

yes its true and its not a problem to do it.
But which coin will be good to do.   What do you thing abour Xcash is it a scam or it will be a good coin for example ?
viljy

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:54:31 PM

@denkoivanov

But which coin will be good to do.   What do you thing abour Xcash is it a scam or it will be a good coin for example ?

I find it difficult to give such advice. It's everyone decides for himself. It is difficult to say in which direction the price will change. It makes sense for you to use the profit calculator to select coins for mining.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1526
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:39:08 AM

@denkoivanov

it will always cryptonight coins and i think that xcash is not a scam but that looks a difficult decision to bet on a coin which was having a little daily trade volume.
maybe this is what are you looking for the list that will give you a little profit through use your CPU to mine it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891680.0

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:46:31 PM

@denkoivanov

I find it difficult to give such advice. It's everyone decides for himself. It is difficult to say in which direction the price will change. It makes sense for you to use the profit calculator to select coins for mining.

here, one thing is evident for me. With GPU, you have a wide choice of the tokens to mine them. If it is Nvidia, you can mine Bitcoin Gold, Zencash, and Zcash (to me, it seems the best option), Hush can be mined also.
keepmyshirt

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:03:04 PM

I like Myriad (XMY). They just implemented Argon2d mining along with the existing sha256, yescrypt, scrypt, and myr-groestl. SHA and yeacrypt can be merge mined too. You can mine with easymine and pokemongomongo pools.
jacafbiz

Activity: 1778
Merit: 523

Fun Fast Fair

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:55:05 PM

I like Myriad (XMY). They just implemented Argon2d mining along with the existing sha256, yescrypt, scrypt, and myr-groestl. SHA and yeacrypt can be merge mined too. You can mine with easymine and pokemongomongo pools.

The issue I have with Myriad s that the project is not making inward into better exchanges and we all know that we are all here to make money, if there is low interest in a coin it tells on the price, I will like to see how this coming bull market affect the price because something is telling me that some projects won't make it this time around

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██▀▀     ▀▀█▀▀     ▀▀██▄
███▀   ▄▄▄  ▐▌    ▄    ▀███
████   ▐███▌ █   ▐███▌   ████
█████▄   ▀▀▀  ▐▌▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ ▄█████
█████▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▄▀▄       ▀▀█████
████    ▄███▄   ▀▄▄███▄    ████
███    █████    ██████    ███
██▄    ▀▀▀    █  ▀▀▀    ▄██
▀█▄▄       ▄█▄       ▄▄█▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
Providing Efficient Payment
Solutions for Bookmakers
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
█████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌ ▀▀████▀       ▄██████
██████▀              ▐███████
███████▄             ████████
███████▄           ▄█████████
██████▀▀▀       ▄▄███████████
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀██████
██████████████▀▀▀  ▄  ▐██████
████████▀▀▀    ▄▄▀▀   ███████
██████▄▄▄  ▄▄█▀▀     ▐███████
██████████▌▐▀        ████████
███████████▄ ▄█▄▄   ▐████████
███████████████████▄█████████
█████████████▀     ██████████
█████████████   ▄▄▄██████████
██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████
██████████         ██████████
█████████████   █████████████
██████▀  ▀███████████████████
██████▄  ▄███████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████    ██     ▄▄    ██████
██████    ██    ███    ██████

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
especial

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:20:50 PM

Guys check Uplexa http://www.uplexa.com, best hashes from AMD and Intel CPU - till now most profitable coin by mining with CPU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: