Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 [897] 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297769 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Download and Verify:
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-20-jpg.143455/

Verified by DeepVault: DY5RDY4j6ogMjncNobW9yt5c2xEm8svP8T
        ALWAYS
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

What are the best input sizes for staking?
Recently I was interested in staking my $onions and how to optimize the rewards. I have often read that combining the input transactions can help to earn more $onions, but everyone had their own opinion about the optimal amount, so I decided to evaluate this and tested it by myself.

I have set up a few wallets on the testnet and my findings were that the higher the amount of the input transactions the higher are the rewards (For clarification each wallet started with 1000 onions in total, only the amount of the input transactions were different). One point to consider here is the low network weight compared to the mainnet, but a good basic rule would be no inputs under 100 $onions.

If you are interested in the full article, you can find it on the DeepOnion community forum.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-determining-the-best-input-size-for-staking.34189

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

Recently I was interested in staking my $onions and how to optimize the rewards. I have often read that combining the input transactions can help to earn more $onions, but everyone had their own opinion about the optimal amount, so I decided to evaluate this and tested it by myself.

I have set up a few wallets on the testnet and my findings were that the higher the amount of the input transactions the higher are the rewards (For clarification each wallet started with 1000 onions in total, only the amount of the input transactions were different). One point to consider here is the low network weight compared to the mainnet, but a good basic rule would be no inputs under 100 $onions.

If you are interested in the full article, you can find it on the DeepOnion community forum.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-determining-the-best-input-size-for-staking.34189

I have also tried to determine this many times myself. For a while, 250 seemed to be an ideal size for blocks... but now that the network weight is so high, I've started to make my blocks higher than that in general.. IF AND WHEN THEY DO SPLIT

My blocks RARELY split after they get put up for a stake. I have written a tutorial about it along combined with a tutorial by @ssowellsvt, in order to maximize staking.

I feel I have finally gotton my staking perfect as my blocks rarely split now at all, and the sizes are proper.

Here is a link to my tutorial: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/for-all-those-who-combine-split-blocks-staking.18951/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Amazon  Grin Who's Laughing Now?

Link to Verify with DeepVault (Download):
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-2-jpg.143220/

DqKpsiHCGoBip2WrEAWoTjtgeBT84f58xo

CryptoVokain

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

Verified by DeepVault : Djnfcwfuxc5YPaitYdNjdVQkz3TXVxNCUV
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

Great stuff indeed!
I was talking about the wallpapers but forgot to press quote :p

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
ra213

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

I have also tried to determine this many times myself. For a while, 250 seemed to be an ideal size for blocks... but now that the network weight is so high, I've started to make my blocks higher than that in general.. IF AND WHEN THEY DO SPLIT

My blocks RARELY split after they get put up for a stake. I have written a tutorial about it along combined with a tutorial by @ssowellsvt, in order to maximize staking.

I feel I have finally gotton my staking perfect as my blocks rarely split now at all, and the sizes are proper.

Here is a link to my tutorial: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/for-all-those-who-combine-split-blocks-staking.18951/

I have read your article and I am unsure about the block splitting after a successful stake. You said they don't split when you have your wallet fully unlocked, but my wallets on the testnet are all unencrypted and they still split up.

My main concern is the conversion of the results to the higher network weight from the mainnet, but as already mentioned you will have definitely better results with higher inputs. Therefore I have also increased my inputs to optimize my staking chances.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

Only 3K blocks left! Upgrade your wallets to 1.6.1 if you haven't already!!
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Cant wait for the stealth address option! Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

This image has been registered with DeepVault: Dg8Z6qCLDuiSSgYG9NwddXAxWjkwSTWoy7​

Last day for tickets!
Last week we had an amazing 800+ onions in our biggest pot to date! Jump on in on the fun and maybe this will be your lucky week?

https://deeponion.org/lottery

I almost forgot the lottery :O Signing up right now Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
urbanpixel

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

schneider

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

This image has been registered with DeepVault: Dg8Z6qCLDuiSSgYG9NwddXAxWjkwSTWoy7​

Last day for tickets!
Last week we had an amazing 800+ onions in our biggest pot to date! Jump on in on the fun and maybe this will be your lucky week?

https://deeponion.org/lottery

I will be sending the record breaking amount of exactly 1 $ONION to the lottery address in a few minutes, just to get done with my coffee...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
baeboy30

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

hello guys btw congrats to all the winner of contest i just want to share my quotes
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

This website is for members that do not have a credit card, but want to support our Kickstarter project paying with Onions instead.

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PLEDGE ON KICKSTARTER IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PLEDGED. I know paying with onions instead of using your credit card is tempting, but if people lower their pledge on Kickstarter we might go below the main goal and nobody will receive coins. So please do not change your order on kickstarter.

www.deeponioncoins.com
Or
Support via Kickstarter​

*important; All orders from this website will be added to the kickstarter total. So if you see 9000 Euro funded on Kickstarter and we get 1100 Euro in orders via this website then the total will be; 10,100 Euro and we reached the 10K stretch goal for the 100 Gold Plated Coins for everyone who bought 10 coins or more.

*important; The kickstarter will end on the 9th of April, but the test mint will take 2 weeks as well, so that means that we have more time before I have to put in the final order. This website will stay open till that point, meaning that we have more time to reach the Gold Plated Coin stretch goal! Smiley

I am not a website developer or designer and the website had to be made fast, so please dont pay attention to how it looks. @DogLover and @Impressive will help me to make this website look more professional, but they were too booked up at the minute, so this will happen after the airdrops I assume Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

Amazon  Grin Who's Laughing Now?

Link to Verify with DeepVault (Download):
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-2-jpg.143220/

DqKpsiHCGoBip2WrEAWoTjtgeBT84f58xo
Let me get this straight...all we have to do is work extremely hard for 20 years and then it will all be worth it? Sounds good to me Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ra213

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

Thank you for the reminder. I have already upgraded my wallet and wrote an article about the most frequent question. You can find it here.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-deeponion-hard-fork-faq.33079/

If you have any questions about the update, don't hesitate to ask here or on the DeepOnion forum. There is also a dedicated help board.
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/beginners-help.107/

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

hello guys btw congrats to all the winner of contest i just want to share my quotes

Really nice quote and very true Smiley
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

This website is for members that do not have a credit card, but want to support our Kickstarter project paying with Onions instead.

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PLEDGE ON KICKSTARTER IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PLEDGED. I know paying with onions instead of using your credit card is tempting, but if people lower their pledge on Kickstarter we might go below the main goal and nobody will receive coins. So please do not change your order on kickstarter.

www.deeponioncoins.com
Or
Support via Kickstarter​

*important; All orders from this website will be added to the kickstarter total. So if you see 9000 Euro funded on Kickstarter and we get 1100 Euro in orders via this website then the total will be; 10,100 Euro and we reached the 10K stretch goal for the 100 Gold Plated Coins for everyone who bought 10 coins or more.

*important; The kickstarter will end on the 9th of April, but the test mint will take 2 weeks as well, so that means that we have more time before I have to put in the final order. This website will stay open till that point, meaning that we have more time to reach the Gold Plated Coin stretch goal! Smiley

I am not a website developer or designer and the website had to be made fast, so please dont pay attention to how it looks. @DogLover and @Impressive will help me to make this website look more professional, but they were too booked up at the minute, so this will happen after the airdrops I assume Smiley

Absolutely envy the work your putting into these coins brother. Your going to make them a huge success, again I hope with the added payment of Onions now we will reach goal #2.

I very much want a gold plated coin!!!

You say it may take two weeks longer... allowing more to be ordered with just onions. Does this give users a chance to order up to say April 22nd? Giving us a higher chance to hit goal #2? Possibly even 3?

**edit** just read you said it does.. awesome!!!!!

As for the lottery... last week I was a big spender and lost... perhaps I may try a smaller ticket this week.. although I never have luck Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

2900 BLOCKS LEFT UNTIL HARD FORK HAPPENING !!!

UPGRADE NOW TO WALLET V1.6.1 !!!

Downloadimage to verifiy: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/bob-jpg.143505/

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm
paukerin

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

2900 Blocks until hard fork sounds like 2900 minutes to apocalypse... guys better upgrade in time

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
paoad

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

2900 BLOCKS LEFT UNTIL HARD FORK HAPPENING !!!

UPGRADE NOW TO WALLET V1.6.1 !!!

Downloadimage to verifiy: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/bob-jpg.143505/

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm

haha, for you own good be like Bob lads.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
Pages: « 1 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 [897] 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: