Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 [1071] 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

It was fun yall, can't wait to see what the rest of 2018 has in store for DeepOnion and the markets. See you guys in an undisclosed tropical location in 6 months for big party Wink.
I think it will be a amazing pumping  , when deepOnion list on a big exchange platform . We need another more popular platform to help us .

Mmm, any idea of a good one? I don't have any to be honest

Binance is a good choice  , but I know it’s very hard for very team . Although it’s very hard , I think our dev team is thinking about it , just need a little more time .
As far as I know, Binance doesn't take payments for listing. Anybody knows?
KuCoin is doing pretty good during last months so I think a new big exchange is not too necessary. But if we could apply for bittrex or binance it would be cool. Why don't we pay them for listing from bounty fund for example?))

I'm not really in a hurry to get ONION listed on binance frankly, lets see though.

Ony upcoming exchange that might be good could be upcoin. I believe we should give it a try.
Yea , we all know about that we do a right thing . We list on kucoin in a very early time . It helps a lot about deeponion . But we real need another big exchange platform likes biannce .

I'm not really in a hurry to get ONION listed on binance right now, but well, it's definitely a good addition.

I also would like to see a Binance listing later, as it is the best possibility to pump DeepOnion to the next ATH, but it's just worth it during a really stable or bullish market. Current market situation is not worth it to waste this opportunity.

I opened a proposal for applying to Bittrex.

They have reopened applications for coins/tokens.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-

The listing process is free, it is a two step process. Once you click the link it goes to :

There are two main reviews that Bittrex completes before a token may be listed on the Exchange:

• Preliminary Review: This is an initial review to determine whether a token that seeks to be listed on the Bittrex Exchange should proceed through the full listing process. A Bittrex employee will notify you if your token has been selected to undergo the Full Listing Review.
  • Full Listing Review: This is a more in-depth review of the token. Bittrex requests certain documentation through this process, including an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement and Listing Agreement. A committee comprised of Bittrex employees will determine if the token meets the Exchange’s robust criteria, and whether it will be listed on the Exchange. As part of this review, Bittrex may consult with outside advisors.
    To start the preliminary review, please submit the required information through Bittrex Support using the following link:

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093958872

We should DEFINITELY submit application(s) to Bittrex. Leave it to VIPs

I have put this as a proposal on votecentral...

That's a good suggestion, but i think, if we wait a bit more , when we will have a fresh new website and some new features, we apply , we will have more chances to be listed.
I actually think we should try it now, I dont see why they wouldnt accept us especially when they realise how large the community is

I don't think that they care about our community. The only thing what cares is the trading volume. if there is no volume they have no benefit. in the end it`s all about the money Roll Eyes
How can there be big volume when no large exchange holds the coin? When they see a large community they know that they will trade on Bittrex ( thus making them money off of every trade )

Kucoin and Cryptopia are good exchanges to proof the volume. if deepsend is implemented i guess the volume will increase and it`s easier to get listed. I don't talk about millions of trading volume. but if we only have 30k as some weeks ago our odds are not the best. no matter how big the community is.
I dont really think they look at that, if they did they wouldnt be listing coins at all. No coins out there have a large volume without a big exchange

I believe you are correct. They dont look at current volume, although ours is respectable for smaller exchanges.

They look at the team, the coin, the community the background.

The goals of the coin.

The features..etc

They weigh the value of them adding it to the exchange based on all that information. The volume will come with a huge exchange.

I believe this task should be left to DEVs or MODs or VERY FEW VIPs.  Definitely waited on and done at the right time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Nice been waiting for it's latest update Smiley
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

It was fun yall, can't wait to see what the rest of 2018 has in store for DeepOnion and the markets. See you guys in an undisclosed tropical location in 6 months for big party Wink.
I think it will be a amazing pumping  , when deepOnion list on a big exchange platform . We need another more popular platform to help us .

Binance is a good choice  , but I know it’s very hard for very team . Although it’s very hard , I think our dev team is thinking about it , just need a little more time .
KuCoin is doing pretty good during last months so I think a new big exchange is not too necessary. But if we could apply for bittrex or binance it would be cool. Why don't we pay them for listing from bounty fund for example?))

I'm not really in a hurry to get ONION listed on binance frankly, lets see though.

Ony upcoming exchange that might be good could be upcoin. I believe we should give it a try.
Yea , we all know about that we do a right thing . We list on kucoin in a very early time . It helps a lot about deeponion . But we real need another big exchange platform likes biannce .

I'm not really in a hurry to get ONION listed on binance right now, but well, it's definitely a good addition.

I also would like to see a Binance listing later, as it is the best possibility to pump DeepOnion to the next ATH, but it's just worth it during a really stable or bullish market. Current market situation is not worth it to waste this opportunity.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-

The listing process is free, it is a two step process. Once you click the link it goes to :

There are two main reviews that Bittrex completes before a token may be listed on the Exchange:

• Preliminary Review: This is an initial review to determine whether a token that seeks to be listed on the Bittrex Exchange should proceed through the full listing process. A Bittrex employee will notify you if your token has been selected to undergo the Full Listing Review.
  • Full Listing Review: This is a more in-depth review of the token. Bittrex requests certain documentation through this process, including an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement and Listing Agreement. A committee comprised of Bittrex employees will determine if the token meets the Exchange’s robust criteria, and whether it will be listed on the Exchange. As part of this review, Bittrex may consult with outside advisors.
    To start the preliminary review, please submit the required information through Bittrex Support using the following link:

That's a good suggestion, but i think, if we wait a bit more , when we will have a fresh new website and some new features, we apply , we will have more chances to be listed.
I actually think we should try it now, I dont see why they wouldnt accept us especially when they realise how large the community is

I don't think that they care about our community. The only thing what cares is the trading volume. if there is no volume they have no benefit. in the end it`s all about the money Roll Eyes
How can there be big volume when no large exchange holds the coin? When they see a large community they know that they will trade on Bittrex ( thus making them money off of every trade )

Kucoin and Cryptopia are good exchanges to proof the volume. if deepsend is implemented i guess the volume will increase and it`s easier to get listed. I don't talk about millions of trading volume. but if we only have 30k as some weeks ago our odds are not the best. no matter how big the community is.
I dont really think they look at that, if they did they wouldnt be listing coins at all. No coins out there have a large volume without a big exchange

I believe you are correct. They dont look at current volume, although ours is respectable for smaller exchanges.

They look at the team, the coin, the community the background.

The goals of the coin.

The features..etc

They weigh the value of them adding it to the exchange based on all that information. The volume will come with a huge exchange.

I believe this task should be left to DEVs or MODs or VERY FEW VIPs.  Definitely waited on and done at the right time.
I completely agree, the DEVs know the most about the project and will showcase the project in the best possible way thus having a big chance of succes as well
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Exactly, we need to give the dev team time so they can finish developing the new features then the volume will come naturally. Simply getting added to a big exchange will just create hype that won't last long

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

I'm bullish right now on DeepOnion and crypto as a whole.  I'm considering putting together a fourth rig but it will be a big step for me because I'm at the point where I'm juicing my electrical box to its limits, lol.  Should I get an electrician to turn one of my bedrooms into a dedicated mining room? 

I got my eyes on these badboys right here:  https://www.newegg.com/Product/NewProduct.aspx?Item=N82E16814487387&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-VigLink-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=6163686&SID=jg9wluavi6011rh100053&RandomID=28404661761454720180421143649
Naij

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

It's seem that the VIP it's still continuing after the end of Sunday airdrop. Is that right? Or did I misundertand it?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

Been a great experience with VoteCentral till now. Exciting times ahead

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
chaserdream11

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

It's seem that the VIP it's still continuing after the end of Sunday airdrop. Is that right? Or did I misundertand it?

Please come into the VIP chat in forum.. Its not for open chat i guess.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
aghilesdza

Activity: 350
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

Yes VIPs will still be there, but this time, things a bit different, but the concept is the same.

https://deeponion.org/community
Naij

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

Yes VIPs will still be there, but this time, things a bit different, but the concept is the same.

I've read about it, but I was a bit confused about it so for that reason I asked here. TY

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

Check the forum for more informations about the VIP

JJack@

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

Yeap now it goes via Votecentral instead of via the website
Naij

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

mmm, I'll see it because I have my own deeponion wallet in the other computer instead the laptop (which I use it for everything). I'll join votecentral as soon as possible

Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

VoteCentral is still in launching phase, VIP section is not ready yet but once it's good, it will be there yes.  Cheesy

Naij

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Please come into the VIP chat in forum.. Its not for open chat i guess.

meh, I don't open it, it seems to me a bit useless when I have to do a lot of work. I prefer to chat with friend instead of paying attentions to that chat. But I'll see to read it more times per week.

JJack@

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

VoteCentral is still in launching phase, VIP section is not ready yet but once it's good, it will be there yes.  Cheesy
Yes it might take a week or two
Naij

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

VoteCentral is still in launching phase, VIP section is not ready yet but once it's good, it will be there yes.  Cheesy
Yes it might take a week or two

So I'll join and wait until that happens. I don't know how it works but I'll check some tutorials for that

jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

I've added my proposal for a new exchange for DeepOnion.

Please support it when it's approved.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-needs-a-higher-tier-exchange-bittrex-hitbtc.36195/
can we start voting now?
I only see one proposal.

i proposed masternodes as these seem really popular right now. and it will help drive our value up and bring in big investors looking for steady incomes. so once it gets approved please vote for it if you agree

Masternodes are also a good idea but we need to get the volume up and hit more trusted, established exchanges first in my opinion.
I do like the idea of masternodes too, would have to have a good think about what the collateral would be though, the advantage of masternodes are that it encourages people to HODL as they can't touch the collateral
I'm gonna have to read on masternodes a bot more before I decide what my vote would be on that.
Do you even checked requirements before suggesting it? Or you just suggested and your job done as far as your consideration goes?

Yes Cobaro, I did. I was a mod long before you and it was one of my duties to reach out to some of these more established exchanges after DarkenedSoul kindly spent hours detailing all of their contacts. (Furthermore, thanks to DarkenedSoul and SSowellsvt for personally putting us on Cryptopia).

Now that the airdrop is over, I can be a little more vocal in my questioning of some of the decisions that are being made. I was trying to apply to both Binance and Bittrex (see my newsletters) but the dev team (specifically Deeper) did not wish to disclose their identity as required. It is all that is stopping us from being listed but it is something that will continue to prevent us being listed on any major exchange. We either need appoint a CEO with legitimate contact details or have disclosure from the Deeper/Mono (you're going to have to do it anyway for taxes). All other projects such as Monero have a verified dev team.

I love DO, there are some amazing members such as Brakmic, The Twins, TheMonkii (and the old members who were kicked unjustifiably) as well as our strong community. It's just poor decision making regarding listing us on exchanges that's holding us back and the mod team have been too afraid to vocalise it for fear of being kicked.

Anyway, that's my honest opinion. I want to see DO do well, I spent too much time on this project to see it fail. I have said what needs to happen so it's up to the Deeper and Monocolor to make it happen Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

Once you register for VoteCentral and approved, do you receive any kind of notification that its accessible?  I registered this morning but haven't received any emails/pms.
CryptoVokain

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

I cant wait for themonkii and the thunder tomorrow, I  hope we will have a record number of people attending the live Q&A!
Pages: « 1 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 [1071] 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: