Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 [1072] 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

Once you register for VoteCentral and approved, do you receive any kind of notification that its accessible?  I registered this morning but haven't received any emails/pms.

No you dont get notification you just have to try to log in to see if it works
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

Once you register for VoteCentral and approved, do you receive any kind of notification that its accessible?  I registered this morning but haven't received any emails/pms.

Oh thanks!  I can't wait to take a peek!

I'm going to be voting FOR masternodes!   Grin
JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

I think people need to do more research into masternodes etc before they vote, maybe giving some a extra explanation as to what it is and what benefits/ downsides it has
JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

I cant wait for themonkii and the thunder tomorrow, I  hope we will have a record number of people attending the live Q&A!
Hopefully we will!
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

I think people need to do more research into masternodes etc before they vote, maybe giving some a extra explanation as to what it is and what benefits/ downsides it has

Seesaw awards cures the problem with masternodes, no?
Naij

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

I cant wait for themonkii and the thunder tomorrow, I  hope we will have a record number of people attending the live Q&A!
Hopefully we will!

I'm sure he will do a special with another member of DeepOnion in his video

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

It's seem that the VIP it's still continuing after the end of Sunday airdrop. Is that right? Or did I misundertand it?
Yes VIPs will still be there, but this time, things a bit different, but the concept is the same.
Yeap now it goes via Votecentral instead of via the website

VoteCentral is still in launching phase, VIP section is not ready yet but once it's good, it will be there yes.  Cheesy
Yes it might take a week or two

So I'll join and wait until that happens. I don't know how it works but I'll check some tutorials for that

VIP until the dead comes to me lol. We are VIP (With different terms) in VoteCentral too but if someday it ends, we will be VIPs anyway in our heart and passion  Tongue

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gardar

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

I cant wait for themonkii and the thunder tomorrow, I  hope we will have a record number of people attending the live Q&A!
Hopefully we will!

I'm sure he will do a special with another member of DeepOnion in his video

Damn right!! I forgot it, what time will it be?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

I've added my proposal for a new exchange for DeepOnion.

Please support it when it's approved.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-needs-a-higher-tier-exchange-bittrex-hitbtc.36195/
can we start voting now?
I only see one proposal.

i proposed masternodes as these seem really popular right now. and it will help drive our value up and bring in big investors looking for steady incomes. so once it gets approved please vote for it if you agree

Masternodes are also a good idea but we need to get the volume up and hit more trusted, established exchanges first in my opinion.
I do like the idea of masternodes too, would have to have a good think about what the collateral would be though, the advantage of masternodes are that it encourages people to HODL as they can't touch the collateral
I'm gonna have to read on masternodes a bot more before I decide what my vote would be on that.
Do you even checked requirements before suggesting it? Or you just suggested and your job done as far as your consideration goes?

Yes Cobaro, I did. I was a mod long before you and it was one of my duties to reach out to some of these more established exchanges after DarkenedSoul kindly spent hours detailing all of their contacts. (Furthermore, thanks to DarkenedSoul and SSowellsvt for personally putting us on Cryptopia).

Now that the airdrop is over, I can be a little more vocal in my questioning of some of the decisions that are being made. I was trying to apply to both Binance and Bittrex (see my newsletters) but the dev team (specifically Deeper) did not wish to disclose their identity as required. It is all that is stopping us from being listed but it is something that will continue to prevent us being listed on any major exchange. We either need appoint a CEO with legitimate contact details or have disclosure from the Deeper/Mono (you're going to have to do it anyway for taxes). All other projects such as Monero have a verified dev team.

I love DO, there are some amazing members such as Brakmic, The Twins, TheMonkii (and the old members who were kicked unjustifiably) as well as our strong community. It's just poor decision making regarding listing us on exchanges that's holding us back and the mod team have been too afraid to vocalise it for fear of being kicked.

Anyway, that's my honest opinion. I want to see DO do well, I spent too much time on this project to see it fail. I have said what needs to happen so it's up to the Deeper and Monocolor to make it happen Smiley

We are being listed by multiple exchanges, although small ones, it is better than nothing at all. If the price remain down, most of the hodlers will continue to hodl. The only reason that may push some hodlers to sell is a price increase, and that will be hugely influenced by DeepSend.

I suggest we wait till after DeepSend, we should see a sharp increase in demand from privacy advocates. With price increase, we will get more attention which should increase the price even more. This should eventually force big exchanges to list us regardless. If no one agrees with me, then I recommend announcing Themonkii as our CEO.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Gardar

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:01:22 AM

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-needs-a-higher-tier-exchange-bittrex-hitbtc.36195/
can we start voting now?
I only see one proposal.

i proposed masternodes as these seem really popular right now. and it will help drive our value up and bring in big investors looking for steady incomes. so once it gets approved please vote for it if you agree

Masternodes are also a good idea but we need to get the volume up and hit more trusted, established exchanges first in my opinion.
I do like the idea of masternodes too, would have to have a good think about what the collateral would be though, the advantage of masternodes are that it encourages people to HODL as they can't touch the collateral
I'm gonna have to read on masternodes a bot more before I decide what my vote would be on that.
Do you even checked requirements before suggesting it? Or you just suggested and your job done as far as your consideration goes?

Yes Cobaro, I did. I was a mod long before you and it was one of my duties to reach out to some of these more established exchanges after DarkenedSoul kindly spent hours detailing all of their contacts. (Furthermore, thanks to DarkenedSoul and SSowellsvt for personally putting us on Cryptopia).

Now that the airdrop is over, I can be a little more vocal in my questioning of some of the decisions that are being made. I was trying to apply to both Binance and Bittrex (see my newsletters) but the dev team (specifically Deeper) did not wish to disclose their identity as required. It is all that is stopping us from being listed but it is something that will continue to prevent us being listed on any major exchange. We either need appoint a CEO with legitimate contact details or have disclosure from the Deeper/Mono (you're going to have to do it anyway for taxes). All other projects such as Monero have a verified dev team.

I love DO, there are some amazing members such as Brakmic, The Twins, TheMonkii (and the old members who were kicked unjustifiably) as well as our strong community. It's just poor decision making regarding listing us on exchanges that's holding us back and the mod team have been too afraid to vocalise it for fear of being kicked.

Anyway, that's my honest opinion. I want to see DO do well, I spent too much time on this project to see it fail. I have said what needs to happen so it's up to the Deeper and Monocolor to make it happen Smiley

We are being listed by multiple exchanges, although small ones, it is better than nothing at all. If the price remain down, most of the hodlers will continue to hodl. The only reason that may push some hodlers to sell is a price increase, and that will be hugely influenced by DeepSend.

I suggest we wait till after DeepSend, we should see a sharp increase in demand from privacy advocates. With price increase, we will get more attention which should increase the price even more. This should eventually force big exchanges to list us regardless. If no one agrees with me, then I recommend announcing Themonkii as our CEO.

After Airdrop more exchanges will be interested in us because we already are a real serious project in the eyes of the big whales. So, we have to talk with them, show them our power and let them know that we are here to stay, then they will choose if they list us or not, but they will be losing money and time.

CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:10:24 AM

can we start voting now?
I only see one proposal.

After Airdrop more exchanges will be interested in us because we already are a real serious project in the eyes of the big whales. So, we have to talk with them, show them our power and let them know that we are here to stay, then they will choose if they list us or not, but they will be losing money and time.

We will make this happen dont you worry guys, everything has its time and place.
Gardar

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

can we start voting now?
I only see one proposal.

We will make this happen dont you worry guys, everything has its time and place.

Its time and place? Like this last airdrop article spam post?
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-the-revolution.35950/  Grin Grin

PS: OMG what a shame lol

Naij

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:27:23 AM

can we start voting now?
I only see one proposal.

As the last comment says, just be patient. DeepOnion wasn't built in 1 week

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gardar

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

DogLover liked my article so spam post was totally worth  Cool

Gardar

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

I go to bed guys and gals, see you tomorrow at Q&A (unknown hour, will search at morning)  Smiley Happy last (or not) Sunday distribution and enjoy the party Grin

cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:53:39 AM

Masternodes encourage people to hold onto their coins. Throughout the airdrop everyone has been encouraged to HODL which is great so further incentive cannot be a bad thing. I am more than happy to hear a counter argument for Masternodes if there is one though

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:00:00 AM

I keep getting this error when applying to vote central

"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."
Naij

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

I keep getting this error when applying to vote central

"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."

Same here, but since I didn't find any solution until I left house so I'm still expecting it.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

Masternodes encourage people to hold onto their coins. Throughout the airdrop everyone has been encouraged to HODL which is great so further incentive cannot be a bad thing. I am more than happy to hear a counter argument for Masternodes if there is one though

If it's just to encourage people to hold their coins then I don't see a point for masternodes.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Naij

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

Well, despite the problems with VoteCetral, I read some tutorial from a friend of mine (in Spanish) so now I know what to do and in which part I failed

Pages: « 1 ... 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 [1072] 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: