Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Great news, can't wait! The proposed new signatures look awesome Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Great news, can't wait! The proposed new signatures look awesome Smiley

Very nice, missed this one.
After many hours spend on the DeepOnion project I will proudly wear this new signature.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

VOTECENTRAL IS NOW ONLINE AND OPEN FOR REGISTRATIONS !!!

GO FOR IT !!!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-introduces-votecentral.36031/

OUR MEMBERS ARE ALREADY DOMINATING THE TASKS !!! JOIN THEM NOW !!!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/votecentral-domination-tasks-delivers-power-of-we.36456/

To verify the image with DeepVault, please download it from here: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/thisisdo-jpg.154066/

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm
knien

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

great project! great community! great Dev's and Mod's
I feel lucky myself to be a part of this great DeepOnion community. Smiley

Glad you are a part of the community!! I too feel lucky to be apart of it! Smiley
It's really amazing. Definitely most promising privacy coin on the market right now. Happy to be here.

How does it compare with Monero though? That's the biggest privacy coin out there.
Monero failed a little bit in privacy..Also with the features that are coming, like DeepSend,  DeepOnion can achieve more than Monero ever had.

How exactly did they fail a little on privacy? I'm just trying to know, since it is the top one.

Monero turned out to be traceable. The devs didn't deny that, but only stated that now it is fixed and more secure. I'm not home right now so I don't have the report, if you need it, PM me at the DO forums and I'll try to find it for you. When a new research confirmed that it is traceable, Monero devs claimed that this report is old. They are trying to act cool and not make a big deal out of it. They don't want to admit their mistake because the worst thing that can happen to a privacy crypto is to find out that it is not private and all transactions are stored on the blockchain can compromise their users forever.

Zcash is the next competitor, and the developers stated that it needs a huge amount of RAM to create truly untraceable transaction... Good luck sending a private transaction supported by a statement like that.

DeepOnion is superior than both, as it uses both technologies used by Monero and Zcash +more, when DeepSend is launched. In addition to being anonymous by sending all transactions through Tor. This gives the upper hand when trading through a decentralized exchange as the user identity should be protected.

No crypto currency is completely untraceable and development must continue as it will be a continuous cat and mouse game.
But this part of your comment is spot on sir: "the worst thing that can happen to a privacy crypto is to find out that it is not private and all transactions are stored on the blockchain can compromise their users forever."

regarding Monero: It's not a simple bug that can be fixed, it's the transaction history of the blockchain itself that compromises anonymity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

Great news! I can't wait for the new signatures! Smiley
knien

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

Remember guys!

Link to Verify with DeepVault (Download):
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvaulta-jpg.153695/

DqKpsiHCGoBip2WrEAWoTjtgeBT84f58xo

Agreed sir, and i'm confident we will succeed.
Best comunity in the crypto world and the willingness to work for this project is out of this world

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

Glad you are a part of the community!! I too feel lucky to be apart of it! Smiley
It's really amazing. Definitely most promising privacy coin on the market right now. Happy to be here.

How does it compare with Monero though? That's the biggest privacy coin out there.
Monero failed a little bit in privacy..Also with the features that are coming, like DeepSend,  DeepOnion can achieve more than Monero ever had.

How exactly did they fail a little on privacy? I'm just trying to know, since it is the top one.

Monero turned out to be traceable. The devs didn't deny that, but only stated that now it is fixed and more secure. I'm not home right now so I don't have the report, if you need it, PM me at the DO forums and I'll try to find it for you. When a new research confirmed that it is traceable, Monero devs claimed that this report is old. They are trying to act cool and not make a big deal out of it. They don't want to admit their mistake because the worst thing that can happen to a privacy crypto is to find out that it is not private and all transactions are stored on the blockchain can compromise their users forever.

Zcash is the next competitor, and the developers stated that it needs a huge amount of RAM to create truly untraceable transaction... Good luck sending a private transaction supported by a statement like that.

DeepOnion is superior than both, as it uses both technologies used by Monero and Zcash +more, when DeepSend is launched. In addition to being anonymous by sending all transactions through Tor. This gives the upper hand when trading through a decentralized exchange as the user identity should be protected.

No crypto currency is completely untraceable and development must continue as it will be a continuous cat and mouse game.
But this part of your comment is spot on sir: "the worst thing that can happen to a privacy crypto is to find out that it is not private and all transactions are stored on the blockchain can compromise their users forever."

regarding Monero: It's not a simple bug that can be fixed, it's the transaction history of the blockchain itself that compromises anonymity.

for the past transactions trough monero this is a hardcore disaster for them, but for the upcoming transactions, they are secure again, but well, thats what they tell their community ><"
knien

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

for the past transactions trough monero this is a hardcore disaster for them, but for the upcoming transactions, they are secure again, but well, thats what they tell their community ><"

"for the past transactions trough monero this is a hardcore disaster for them, but for the upcoming transactions, they are secure again, but well, thats what they tell their community "

LOL Grin Grin Grin

chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

Awesome. =)

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

DeepOnion isn't superior right because none of those are implemented. In fact DO don't even have the ring signatures Monero has. It's as traceble as bitcoin

Yes, we still have to have those features implemented for real before seeing the price take of for real.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Gardar

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

DeepOnion isn't superior right because none of those are implemented. In fact DO don't even have the ring signatures Monero has. It's as traceble as bitcoin

Yes, we still have to have those features implemented for real before seeing the price take of for real.

I didn't know it about Monero, thank you Cheesy DeepOnion rules

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
aghilesdza

Activity: 350
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

GO FOR IT !!!

To verify the image with DeepVault, please download it from here: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/votecentral1-jpg.153636/

Already registred! and feel so good to be part of it.

https://deeponion.org/community
Onion lover 888

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

Very happy Vote Central is now up and running.
I got registered and voted on now two proposals, completed a few tasks as well... so far all is going good once the registration started going smoothly.

Now I thought I read about DeepOnion having a brand new thread here on BCT?
Is that incorrect or is it still in the works?

At any rate, I thought it would be on an announcement or a redirect right here, I haven't checked the first page yet... I forget what people keep calling that, something like O page?

Ready for brand new anytime.  Cool

VoteCentral will be the game changer of this coin. I also completed some task and voted on proposals as well. A New Era already began.
I'm so happy to be part of the another chapter in DeepOnion. I'm so proud of all the achievements this project received.

Me too Sis, a new chapter market did crush after the airdrop lots of people was panic before and fact speak loud. Big win is coming our way I believe

Onion lover 888

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

Really anxious to new bigger Exchanges, i will remain with my DeepOnion signature and hope in new campaign, DeepOnion will dominate the scene for sure

What are the big exchanges planned for DeepOnions? It will drive the price high

Onion lover 888

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

GO FOR IT !!!

To verify the image with DeepVault, please download it from here: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/votecentral1-jpg.153636/

Big time. registered now looking fantastic. Highly recommend

pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Saw this ValleyCrypto video on DeepOnion, it's a must-watch for anyone who's still on the fence.. It does a great job explaining the core concept and whatnot... I'm now really interested in your project.. I strongly believe in privacy/anonymity
knien

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

Really anxious to new bigger Exchanges, i will remain with my DeepOnion signature and hope in new campaign, DeepOnion will dominate the scene for sure

First lets focus on delivery of features and marketing.
A lot of room for growth on existing exchanges.
Eventually bigger exchanges will come.
I believe it can do more harm than good if you are listed on a big exchange to early.

aghilesdza

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

Before we apply for Big Exchanges, we must be ready and full set.
Maybe after Stealth addresses and DeepSend we will try to apply.

aghilesdza

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

New
Devs working under new bounty rules.
At this Sunday we will not have bounty rewards, devs should mature payments plan.
for next week you will see new bounty rules.

Keep UP!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/weekly-bounty-request-thread.36414/

this affects only bounty rewards right? not other tasks (vip's one for example), they are going on as usual i suppose
anyway it very positive to see a lot of activity is still happening here and on official forum: everyone who was thinking of massive user bleed after airdrop end must reconsider it ;-)

Indeed, I think the dip was way less than expected by everyone Smiley
Everything changed since we completed the airdrops.

Zmaku

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

New
Devs working under new bounty rules.
At this Sunday we will not have bounty rewards, devs should mature payments plan.
for next week you will see new bounty rules.

Keep UP!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/weekly-bounty-request-thread.36414/

this affects only bounty rewards right? not other tasks (vip's one for example), they are going on as usual i suppose
anyway it very positive to see a lot of activity is still happening here and on official forum: everyone who was thinking of massive user bleed after airdrop end must reconsider it ;-)

Indeed, I think the dip was way less than expected by everyone Smiley

Everything changed since we completed the airdrops.

That is why it is called a New Beginning!  Wink

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Pages: « 1 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: