Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 [1089] 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

great project! great community! great Dev's and Mod's
I feel lucky myself to be a part of this great DeepOnion community. Smiley

Glad you are a part of the community!! I too feel lucky to be apart of it! Smiley
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

New
Devs working under new bounty rules.
At this Sunday we will not have bounty rewards, devs should mature payments plan.
for next week you will see new bounty rules.

Keep UP!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/weekly-bounty-request-thread.36414/

this affects only bounty rewards right? not other tasks (vip's one for example), they are going on as usual i suppose
anyway it very positive to see a lot of activity is still happening here and on official forum: everyone who was thinking of massive user bleed after airdrop end must reconsider it ;-)

Indeed, I think the dip was way less than expected by everyone Smiley

Which is such an incredible feat! Shows the power of our community and devotion to DeepOnion!
VIP rewards will be lowered to 50 ONION

w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

Really anxious to new bigger Exchanges, i will remain with my DeepOnion signature and hope in new campaign, DeepOnion will dominate the scene for sure
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

Really anxious to new bigger Exchanges, i will remain with my DeepOnion signature and hope in new campaign, DeepOnion will dominate the scene for sure
Step by step moving to forward, I guess don't need to haste.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

I imagine I am not the only non technical one who has this problem (could be though Tongue). This is going to sound silly but can somebody compile a video how to register for VoteCentral? I have been trying for a while now and gave up due to frustration. I don't want to be left out due to my stupidity Huh, somebody please help if you can!
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Glad you are a part of the community!! I too feel lucky to be apart of it! Smiley
It's really amazing. Definitely most promising privacy coin on the market right now. Happy to be here.
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

Getting listed on a big exchanger will mark a new milestone!

chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

I imagine I am not the only non technical one who has this problem (could be though Tongue). This is going to sound silly but can somebody compile a video how to register for VoteCentral? I have been trying for a while now and gave up due to frustration. I don't want to be left out due to my stupidity Huh, somebody please help if you can!

Is this what you are looking for ? Smiley
https://vimeo.com/265754042

Hope it helps

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

don’t worry mate, I hope I can help. Here is a video https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-how-to-register-to-votecentral.36053/

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
WHTP

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

It's really amazing. Definitely most promising privacy coin on the market right now. Happy to be here.

How does it compare with Monero though? That's the biggest privacy coin out there.
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

How does it compare with Monero though? That's the biggest privacy coin out there.
Monero failed a little bit in privacy..Also with the features that are coming, like DeepSend,  DeepOnion can achieve more than Monero ever had.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

It is nice to see price being on steady levels around 25K-28K satoshis.
No major sell off after airdrops, as some have concerned.
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

guys, stocks.exchange will works with zero trading Fee two days.
https://stocks.exchange/trade/ONION/BTC

Use DmAMYbRn5XhVDvGyo5iydNBamJidgpRikM to verify.

What a great opportunity to buy some ONIONs Cheesy
WHTP

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

Monero failed a little bit in privacy..Also with the features that are coming, like DeepSend,  DeepOnion can achieve more than Monero ever had.

How exactly did they fail a little on privacy? I'm just trying to know, since it is the top one.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:29:28 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 07:41:55 PM by bizul

Monero failed a little bit in privacy..Also with the features that are coming, like DeepSend,  DeepOnion can achieve more than Monero ever had.

How exactly did they fail a little on privacy? I'm just trying to know, since it is the top one.

Monero turned out to be traceable. The devs didn't deny that, but only stated that now it is fixed and more secure. I'm not home right now so I don't have the report, if you need it, PM me at the DO forums and I'll try to find it for you. When a new research confirmed that it is traceable, Monero devs claimed that this report is old. They are trying to act cool and not make a big deal out of it. They don't want to admit their mistake because the worst thing that can happen to a privacy crypto is to find out that it is not private and all transactions are stored on the blockchain can compromise their users forever.

Zcash is the next competitor, and the developers stated that it needs a huge amount of RAM to create truly untraceable transaction... Good luck sending a private transaction supported by a statement like that.

DeepOnion is superior than both, as it uses both technologies used by Monero and Zcash +more, when DeepSend is launched. In addition to being anonymous by sending all transactions through Tor. This gives the upper hand when trading through a decentralized exchange as the user identity should be protected.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

Monero failed a little bit in privacy..Also with the features that are coming, like DeepSend,  DeepOnion can achieve more than Monero ever had.

Monero turned out to be traceable. The devs didn't deny that, but only stated that now it is fixed and more secure. I'm not home right now so I don't have the report, if you need it, PM me at the DO forums and I'll try to find it for you. When a new research confirmed that it is traceable, Monero devs claimed that this report is old. They are trying to act cool and not make a big deal out of it. They don't want to admit their mistake because the worst thing that can happen to a privacy crypto is to find out that it is not private and all transactions are stored on the blockchain can compromise their users forever.

Zcash is the next competitor, and the developers stated that it needs a huge amount of RAM to create truly untraceable transaction... Good luck sending a private transaction supported by a statement like that.

DeepOnion is superior that both, as it uses both technologies used by Monero and Zcash +more, when DeepSend is launched. In addition to being anonymous by sending all transactions through Tor. This gives the upper hand when trading through a decentralized exchange as the user identity should be protected.

DeepOnion can make both send and received transactions anonymous after DeepSend and Stealth Addresses and so will be more anonymous than current leaders Monero and ZCash, which makes anonymous transaction only one way.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

DeepOnion is superior than both, as it uses both technologies used by Monero and Zcash +more, when DeepSend is launched. In addition to being anonymous by sending all transactions through Tor. This gives the upper hand when trading through a decentralized exchange as the user identity should be protected.

DeepOnion isn't superior right because none of those are implemented. In fact DO don't even have the ring signatures Monero has. It's as traceble as bitcoin
WHTP

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

That's interesting to know. I'm not part of the forums yet, I'll look into it. But what you said sounds very intriguing. Just have to hope that such vulnerabilities are not found for this one.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

DeepOnion isn't superior right because none of those are implemented. In fact DO don't even have the ring signatures Monero has. It's as traceble as bitcoin

DeepOnion is still in development. DeepOnion currently is public because the Blockchain Transaction Privacy features (DeepSend) are still not implemented. Remember that DeepOnion is only 9-months old yet it achieved milestones that older coins and new copycats and duplicating what we did hoping to achieve similar success. DeepOnion is continuously improving and if the roadmap is executed at the current pace, it'll be difficult to compete with the project.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

New signatures are coming
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-signature-set-idea.36421/

Pages: « 1 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 [1089] 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: