Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:40:58 AM by SEELE^^01

this should be motivating for everyone Smiley, because it is really hard to learn it in such times like these we have atm Smiley

To verify, please download the Image from here: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/hodl-jpg.136095/

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

this should be motivating for everyone Smiley, because it is really hard to learn it in such times like these we have atm Smiley

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm
Haha, nice remake my friend. Have you tried changing the background to the blue of DeepOnion? I think it would be more DeepOnion characteristic.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Likewise. I do like the official soundtrack, but it makes me want more  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

5 Interesting Facts About DeepOnion That You Must Know - Why The $ONION Price will Continue to Surge | Read the Article -> http://bit.ly/2nhj2UU

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

5 Interesting Facts About DeepOnion That You Must Know - Why The $ONION Price will Continue to Surge | Read the Article -> http://bit.ly/2nhj2UU
Nice article mate. I love when people state few real facts. Nice work Wink
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

I have a small advice for DeepOnion mods and Devs.
Maybe im a very small player in DO community to be advicing, but i think its important to say.

As long as airdrops are there , people who do not know value of this coin will keep dumping it. Something i have noticed from my experience in crypto is that any new thing or any new release for the coin ( like wallets, Website.. ) has huge impact on the coins price.
DeepOnion released many things in very small time, especially in past couple of months. But it has no impact on people or price of DeepOnion. The reason being airdrops.

I am not against airdrops. I love that its being distributed in 40 weeks.
My advice is to hold all future updates and releases to after airdrop. Please do not release any of the features until airdrops are done. Else those big things will be just wasted.
DeepSend , VoteCentral , Mobile Wallets should all be released after airdrops. Hope i conveyed what i am trying to say.

Thankyou Dev's , Mods for lot of work you have put behind this coin.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Maybe im a very small player in DO community to be advicing, but i think its important to say.

As long as airdrops are there , people who do not know value of this coin will keep dumping it. Something i have noticed from my experience in crypto is that any new thing or any new release for the coin ( like wallets, Website.. ) has huge impact on the coins price.
DeepOnion released many things in very small time, especially in past couple of months. But it has no impact on people or price of DeepOnion. The reason being airdrops.

My advice is to hold all future updates and releases to after airdrop. Please do not release any of the features until airdrops are done. Else those big things will be just wasted.
DeepSend , VoteCentral , Mobile Wallets should all be released after airdrops. Hope i conveyed what i am trying to say.

This is a quite interesting consideration. I didn't think about that at all, but if you think at it, it may have a sense. For sure this is an aspect one would have to give a thought to. Good news after the airdrop would be very useful to compensate the "post airdrop depression" - as people dump just because they think that others would dump and so they try to do that first.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Agree, I think this is the reason why we see delays in release of new features.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

Maybe they are following your advice already Smiley I think this was the cause of DeepSend delay.

https://blockchaintd.com/
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

Not sure if it smart thing to delay development and releases, airdrops will be done soon, and there are many things to be developed, according to Deep Onion roadmap.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

Congrats To This Weeks Winners!
1st Place - @Alphacoco
2nd Place - @anonim300
3rd Place - @Grafi

I have uploaded the report which was registered with DeepVault: DsLGjLUprLJ2izLy32QG2YSZncMozuTjyZ

View Report - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/24th-deeponion-lottery-by-themonkii.31058/

Want to Participate in this weeks lottery? Its OPEN!
https://deeponion.org/lottery

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Nice article! Worth the read, and some great information in there about DeepOnion. Good work!
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

I commented on the DO Forums - very valid point that you make. I would add my vote to this, if given the choice.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

1st Place - @Alphacoco
2nd Place - @anonim300
3rd Place - @Grafi

I have uploaded the report which was registered with DeepVault: DsLGjLUprLJ2izLy32QG2YSZncMozuTjyZ

View Report - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/24th-deeponion-lottery-by-themonkii.31058/

Congrats to the winners!!
Don't forget guys to participate in this weeks lottery! With only 1 $onion you can win it!! Smiley
GambleTime

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

I commented on the DO Forums - very valid point that you make. I would add my vote to this, if given the choice.

Even if almost ALL Alt coins are down (charts look the same) in last month...well I think this could be a wise choice.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

Congrats to the winners! Smiley
Gardar

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

It would be nice to have any Ace hide to release after airdrop

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Regarding the price of DeepOnion With great specs & tech plus other features to be implemented after the airdrop with the development fund hiring talented blockchain developers to incorporate other technology including smart contracts. Plus with the full distribution of the airdrop altcoins the larger exchanges will be open to DeepOnion plus the market cap will increase More mainstream media visibility with great articles being written almost on a daily basis about @DeepOnionx Here is the latest article this one by themerkle https://themerkle.com/what-is-deeponion/

For such a young crypto 7 months it is remarkable to have such a big community and press attention Many people #do value the coins but some dont realise the growth potential with such a limited supply of useful coins It dosent take much for DeepOnion Anonymous Cryptocurrency to rise... This is my predicted chart for the next few months ... buy in the dip & hodl

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Gardar

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

1st Place - @Alphacoco
2nd Place - @anonim300
3rd Place - @Grafi

Congrats guys Cheesy Next week it's my turn

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

Regarding the price of DeepOnion With great specs & tech plus other features to be implemented after the airdrop with the development fund hiring talented blockchain developers to incorporate other technology including smart contracts. Plus with the full distribution of the airdrop altcoins the larger exchanges will be open to DeepOnion plus the market cap will increase More mainstream media visibility with great articles being written almost on a daily basis about @DeepOnionx Here is the latest article this one by themerkle https://themerkle.com/what-is-deeponion/

For such a young crypto 7 months it is remarkable to have such a big community and press attention Many people #do value the coins but some dont realise the growth potential with such a limited supply of useful coins It dosent take much for DeepOnion Anonymous Cryptocurrency to rise... This is my predicted chart for the next few months ... buy in the dip & hodl

I think it can't get much lower than $3 but the price in satoshi could get much lower than on your prediction chart if Bitcoin enters a big bull run. It could also move in higher price range, you prediction is conservative but reasonable  Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: