Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

I have a small advice for DeepOnion mods and Devs.
Maybe im a very small player in DO community to be advicing, but i think its important to say.

As long as airdrops are there , people who do not know value of this coin will keep dumping it. Something i have noticed from my experience in crypto is that any new thing or any new release for the coin ( like wallets, Website.. ) has huge impact on the coins price.
DeepOnion released many things in very small time, especially in past couple of months. But it has no impact on people or price of DeepOnion. The reason being airdrops.

I am not against airdrops. I love that its being distributed in 40 weeks.
My advice is to hold all future updates and releases to after airdrop. Please do not release any of the features until airdrops are done. Else those big things will be just wasted.
DeepSend , VoteCentral , Mobile Wallets should all be released after airdrops. Hope i conveyed what i am trying to say.

Thankyou Dev's , Mods for lot of work you have put behind this coin.

I commented on the DO Forums - very valid point that you make. I would add my vote to this, if given the choice.

I also thought about this and I thought also that we where waiting with releasing features such as deepsend, votecentral and mobile wallets to after, or at least close before airdrop end.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

Maybe im a very small player in DO community to be advicing, but i think its important to say.

As long as airdrops are there , people who do not know value of this coin will keep dumping it. Something i have noticed from my experience in crypto is that any new thing or any new release for the coin ( like wallets, Website.. ) has huge impact on the coins price.
DeepOnion released many things in very small time, especially in past couple of months. But it has no impact on people or price of DeepOnion. The reason being airdrops.

My advice is to hold all future updates and releases to after airdrop. Please do not release any of the features until airdrops are done. Else those big things will be just wasted.
DeepSend , VoteCentral , Mobile Wallets should all be released after airdrops. Hope i conveyed what i am trying to say.

I commented on the DO Forums - very valid point that you make. I would add my vote to this, if given the choice.

I also thought about this and I thought also that we where waiting with releasing features such as deepsend, votecentral and mobile wallets to after, or at least close before airdrop end.
While that might have a positive effect on the price after the airdrop, postponing new features implies DO will get behind on other projects. It's a marathon not a sprint.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

Don't forget to vote here

https://recovendor.com/cryptocurrency-to-invest/

I voted a few days ago and it was 240 votes for DeepOnion and that number is still standing, funny.

paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

Congrats To This Weeks Winners!
1st Place - @Alphacoco
2nd Place - @anonim300
3rd Place - @Grafi

I have uploaded the report which was registered with DeepVault: DsLGjLUprLJ2izLy32QG2YSZncMozuTjyZ

View Report - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/24th-deeponion-lottery-by-themonkii.31058/

Want to Participate in this weeks lottery? Its OPEN!
https://deeponion.org/lottery

Congrats to the winners!!
Don't forget guys to participate in this weeks lottery! With only 1 $onion you can win it!! Smiley

Congrats to all the winners
AlphaArmy

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

I voted a few days ago and it was 240 votes for DeepOnion and that number is still standing, funny.

done Smiley
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

Gone up to 305 now and we're in third place! Keep going everyone, of all the coins on the market, good and bad - we should not be behind currently second placed ripple Angry

dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

What we have here?

DqKpsiHCGoBip2WrEAWoTjtgeBT84f58xo​

paoad

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

Yes!
Vote, vote, vote lads. We need to be on the top.

Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

1st Place - @Alphacoco
2nd Place - @anonim300
3rd Place - @Grafi

I have uploaded the report which was registered with DeepVault: DsLGjLUprLJ2izLy32QG2YSZncMozuTjyZ

View Report - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/24th-deeponion-lottery-by-themonkii.31058/

Congrats guys Cheesy Next week it's my turn

Alphacoco is crazy he is always going with the 64 onion bet Smiley Seems to be paying off though Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

Excellent suggestion. People have been dumping all their coins right after every airdrop. It's basically free money, no care for the project. Let's see what the devs decide.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
alexpadavani

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

Almost 600 pages, I mean, there are projects with years and they can't handle more than 100 pages, we arrived at that in 1 week
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

Afaik this is exactly what will happen. I'm pretty sure that some of the features are already completed/in testing period and will be released once the devs decide that it's the perfect time to release them Cheesy pretty smart if you ask me. If I was the owner of a certain cryptocurrency I'd never release important features in the current situation.
paukerin

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

Voted there too. But now it say 307 Wink So there might be a mistake. Nevertheless, vote guys! Visibility is very important.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

Thanks @Noelnada My chart does shows that DeepOnion can get back to over 100,000 sats pretty soon  Cool DeepOnion should be more than Monero and many other privacy cryptos and why no one should sell DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency DeepOnion should be $100's if not $1000's and will be soon imho I'm not nuts im onion's ... my old line...  Grin

Great specs poster that is on twitter uploaded by https://twitter.com/Osaidbk on this tweet https://twitter.com/Osaidbk/status/970739337892593664

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
paoad

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

Excellent suggestion. People have been dumping all their coins right after every airdrop. It's basically free money, no care for the project. Let's see what the devs decide.

Those who dumb $onions will regret it soon. Good things come to those who wait, in life and in crypto Wink
Personally, I am convinced that this project is BIG and great things are coming soon.

Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

Thanks @Noelnada My chart does shows that DeepOnion can get back to over 100,000 sats pretty soon  Cool DeepOnion should be more than Monero and many other privacy cryptos and why no one should sell DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency DeepOnion should be $100's if not $1000's and will be soon imho I'm not nuts im onion's ... my old line..

It's all good if people sell DeepOnions, I would rather see DeepOnion@$3 with $300k trade volume like right now than DeepOnion@$4.5 with $100k trade volume like I have seen few weeks ago, it's definitely a good sign if more people use it and more people buy it. I am also convinced DeepOnion can be worth more than $100k but we know what it needs to get there, more innovations, more exchanges, more users, more buyers. We'll get there Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GambleTime

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

Thanks @Noelnada My chart does shows that DeepOnion can get back to over 100,000 sats pretty soon  Cool DeepOnion should be more than Monero and many other privacy cryptos and why no one should sell DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency DeepOnion should be $100's if not $1000's and will be soon imho I'm not nuts im onion's ... my old line...  Grin

Great specs poster that is on twitter uploaded by https://twitter.com/Osaidbk on this tweet https://twitter.com/Osaidbk/status/970739337892593664

Good Find. Great Chart....Best I've ever seen till now. GCforce, you always impress me!!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
GambleTime

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Voted many days ago...but thanks for remembering ...many people has to vote :-)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

Thanks @Noelnada My chart does shows that DeepOnion can get back to over 100,000 sats pretty soon  Cool DeepOnion should be more than Monero and many other privacy cryptos and why no one should sell DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency DeepOnion should be $100's if not $1000's and will be soon imho I'm not nuts im onion's ... my old line..

It's all good if people sell DeepOnions, I would rather see DeepOnion@$3 with $300k trade volume like right now than DeepOnion@$4.5 with $100k trade volume like I have seen few weeks ago, it's definitely a good sign if more people use it and more people buy it. I am also convinced DeepOnion can be worth more than $100k but we know what it needs to get there, more innovations, more exchanges, more users, more buyers. We'll get there Cheesy
Exactly. We need more volume, at this stage I don't concern myself with the price. And people who don't want to sell at the moment shouldn't be concerned with the price either.
andhovesyan

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

1st Place - @Alphacoco
2nd Place - @anonim300
3rd Place - @Grafi

Congrats guys! Havn't took part in lottery yet, but will try this time Smiley

https://blockchaintd.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: