Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

guys check this out the privacy quotes of geppeto https://deeponion.org/community/threads/privacy-quote-advertising-campagin.32083/#post-499061 it's nice to read Smiley

Good piece of info, it should definitely be used in promotion purposes!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

here is my simple with a heart quotes hope you like it Smiley

Indeed, I treasure every airdrop received on Fridays. I really hope it does not stop Sad But it will not help if it lasts forever right?
definitely right sad to say that if airdrop will continue it does not give us any changes
Nice motivation mate. Deeponion is one of the biggest opportunity that has given to us don't ruin it with just a simple fud and don't waste the chance to get a much better life.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

What about Binance hack? I still have all my coins in there. Actually even more, then I had before Cheesy

Were you using in API keys on that particular account? I read somewhere that only people using API were affected by the hack. Correct me if im wrong Smiley
If I only knew what is that API key Cheesy
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

well said... you are given the chance to live only once. So avail this chance and do something big. always invest in good projects and enjoy your rest of the life. and i am sure this DeepOnion can chnage our life. so i will suggest to hold them and enjoy rest of the life.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

Can somebody explain what MEEK actually is and how it compliments DeepOnion?
talaveraa

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/saw-png.130636/

Indeed, I treasure every airdrop received on Fridays. I really hope it does not stop Sad But it will not help if it lasts forever right?

Everything has an end, except change. And of course the price and the current situation of DeepOnion, soon it will moon after the airdrop, but not instantly because people will dump and many will still HODL!
baeboy30

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

well said... you are given the chance to live only once. So avail this chance and do something big. always invest in good projects and enjoy your rest of the life. and i am sure this DeepOnion can chnage our life. so i will suggest to hold them and enjoy rest of the life.
I agree also with you DeepOnion can change our lives and let's make a good thing for this opportunity because when we make a mistake a big lost opportunity in our life DeepOnion is the answer to our requests Smiley
Elluigi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

I know nothing is "for free" especally at the crypto world but everyone should be able to be a part of the community not only an elitarian cycle!!! naturally its not free if you had to buy coins to participate but if you do that because uu want to be a part of it and see than that it is not possible for reasons that depends on your person its very dissappionting. If it not possible to me to become a part of the community why should i do even more for these peoples?? I think you would grow your community but instead of that you can distribute the onion to your own wallet instantly. Airdrops are very suspect to me and that didn't change after that experience. Also Votecentral is very useless if only a small amount of people have the power to change things...

Well i saw the project in the early stages but i didnt have the rank to join until the 16th airdrop.
I owned about 4k coins and now with participating in the airdrop, buying the dips i managed to climb myself to 30k coins.
There are always chances to get those coins, just like now. There is a huge dip in the cryptomarket, which gives people the chance to buy into Deeponion.
For example i told my friend about the project, he refused to buy, but once it shoot to almost $20 he was all salty because he didnt listen to me.
Guess what, i told him again to buy the dip now, still he refuses to buy into the project...
What we learn about this ?
Some people NEVER learn their lessons, this cryptomarket is a huge rollercoaster, it will always go up and down.
There will always be plenty of opportunitys to buy into, but people are always strange. If the market goes up they cry because its too expensive to buy into it, if the market goes down they are not sure anymore if they should take the chance.
I have been watching the project grow since the third airdrop, and i can tell you this is by far one of the most promising projects out there.
You cant always expect the community or the whales to wait for people like you until they get comfy enough to buy in, just like my friend.
I just dont care about him and his decisions i wont tell him anymore to buy the dip.
You will only have two options buy the dips or move on, no one will wait for you. Where have you been when the project was a "scam" and nothing worth to mention about? You simply missed the train... Me too. I didnt have a btc account to join from the beginning, but do i complain? nope...
As i said i bought some coins, and participated in the airdrop since the rules changed in my favour.

Your complaint is like, you bought tickets for the cinema but wasted a lot of time and you come late to the movie. Do you expect the cinema to start the movie all over again just because you were late to the show? There is no "elitarian cycle", crypto is always the same, the early bird catches the worm, also take a look at btc. Where have you been when btc was launched, do you complain about it in the btc-elitarian cycle", i guess not.
You see my point here ? If you were not one of the early investors which took the chance and RISK to invest, than you are on the wrong adress to complain. Such complaints as yours get only on deaf ears.
P.S.: Votecentral will not only be there for a small part of the community, the rules might change and more people will be allowed to cast their vote. By the way there are enough top coins where a small cycle decides the future of the coin.
Buy the dip or move on simple as that...

I think i buy the dip as always but, to be honest, for the moment i dont want to invest more in this project. If you stay there for long congrats to you but believe me i also had my projects which i follow for long term. The point is that i get catched by these "free Airdrops" and it sounds good...i do my research about the project and it sounds good too. I buy some coins and download the wallet (it was not so easy to get it connected for me) and also sign up at the officialy forum! Till there im very happy because i think now im part of the community but then i realise that you need even more and that the airdrop isnt that free as it sounds like. For me its the most advantage of crypto that it's free for everyone...Onion sounds not like one of theses coins were a small cyrcle decide the  future but unfortenatly it seems to be. It's clear that u "can't wait" but your project should be open for new people (no matter if they are veterans or newbies) and as an "normal investor" im the looser if the coins gets Inflation devalued during this airdrops...
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

What about Binance hack? I still have all my coins in there. Actually even more, then I had before Cheesy

Were you using in API keys on that particular account? I read somewhere that only people using API were affected by the hack. Correct me if im wrong Smiley
From the info I have read, it was actually a trading bot of some description that was compromised or the bot its self was actually a trojan.

I personally would never trust a third party with access to my trading accounts. I do like trading bots, though I'm a software developer so I develop my own!  Grin

Cool

Cobaro

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

From the info I have read, it was actually a trading bot of some description that was compromised or the bot its self was actually a trojan.

I personally would never trust a third party with access to my trading accounts. I do like trading bots, though I'm a software developer so I develop my own!  Grin

Cool
Got it now. Yeah, I don't use them nor trust them Wink
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

"Meek the protocol hides Tor-specific entries in data packets so that they cannot be detected with Deep Packet Inspection for censors. In the first instance, the data traffic is initially managed by servers of large content delivery networks (CDNs), such as Google's App Engine, Amazon's Cloudfront or Microsoft's Azure. The information for access to the Tor servers is encrypted in the data packets themselves."

Source: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-v-1-5-5-dv-comes-with-obfs4-meek-for-china.29039/

Basically it's a protocol to evade internet censorship, where the traffic is relayed through a third-party server that is hard to block and that's why it's very important for people in countries, where to usage of TOR is forbidden.

More info here: https://www.antitree.com/2014/09/07/meek-protocol/ and here https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/meek
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

It's basically another feature for privacy and safe communication: it uses HTTPS and tunnels the Tor traffic, so that it's not traceable and no one knows that you are communicating with a Tor bridge. So meek connects to a HTTPS web server first and then to the bridge. It's necessary if your internet connection is censored for example.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Cobaro

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 02:01:35 PM by Cobaro

Download and Verify:
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault91-jpg.130692/

Verified by DeepVault: DY5RDY4j6ogMjncNobW9yt5c2xEm8svP8T
                  ALWAYS

ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Buy buy buy!!! Its buying time guys. Onion is hugely discounted. Buy and HODL for another 6 months and thank me letter.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

I know nothing is "for free" especally at the crypto world but everyone should be able to be a part of the community not only an elitarian cycle!!! naturally its not free if you had to buy coins to participate but if you do that because uu want to be a part of it and see than that it is not possible for reasons that depends on your person its very dissappionting. If it not possible to me to become a part of the community why should i do even more for these peoples?? I think you would grow your community but instead of that you can distribute the onion to your own wallet instantly. Airdrops are very suspect to me and that didn't change after that experience. Also Votecentral is very useless if only a small amount of people have the power to change things...

Well i saw the project in the early stages but i didnt have the rank to join until the 16th airdrop.
I owned about 4k coins and now with participating in the airdrop, buying the dips i managed to climb myself to 30k coins.
There are always chances to get those coins, just like now. There is a huge dip in the cryptomarket, which gives people the chance to buy into Deeponion.
For example i told my friend about the project, he refused to buy, but once it shoot to almost $20 he was all salty because he didnt listen to me.
Guess what, i told him again to buy the dip now, still he refuses to buy into the project...
What we learn about this ?
Some people NEVER learn their lessons, this cryptomarket is a huge rollercoaster, it will always go up and down.
There will always be plenty of opportunitys to buy into, but people are always strange. If the market goes up they cry because its too expensive to buy into it, if the market goes down they are not sure anymore if they should take the chance.
I have been watching the project grow since the third airdrop, and i can tell you this is by far one of the most promising projects out there.
You cant always expect the community or the whales to wait for people like you until they get comfy enough to buy in, just like my friend.
I just dont care about him and his decisions i wont tell him anymore to buy the dip.
You will only have two options buy the dips or move on, no one will wait for you. Where have you been when the project was a "scam" and nothing worth to mention about? You simply missed the train... Me too. I didnt have a btc account to join from the beginning, but do i complain? nope...
As i said i bought some coins, and participated in the airdrop since the rules changed in my favour.

Your complaint is like, you bought tickets for the cinema but wasted a lot of time and you come late to the movie. Do you expect the cinema to start the movie all over again just because you were late to the show? There is no "elitarian cycle", crypto is always the same, the early bird catches the worm, also take a look at btc. Where have you been when btc was launched, do you complain about it in the btc-elitarian cycle", i guess not.
You see my point here ? If you were not one of the early investors which took the chance and RISK to invest, than you are on the wrong adress to complain. Such complaints as yours get only on deaf ears.
P.S.: Votecentral will not only be there for a small part of the community, the rules might change and more people will be allowed to cast their vote. By the way there are enough top coins where a small cycle decides the future of the coin.
Buy the dip or move on simple as that...

I think i buy the dip as always but, to be honest, for the moment i dont want to invest more in this project. If you stay there for long congrats to you but believe me i also had my projects which i follow for long term. The point is that i get catched by these "free Airdrops" and it sounds good...i do my research about the project and it sounds good too. I buy some coins and download the wallet (it was not so easy to get it connected for me) and also sign up at the officialy forum! Till there im very happy because i think now im part of the community but then i realise that you need even more and that the airdrop isnt that free as it sounds like. For me its the most advantage of crypto that it's free for everyone...Onion sounds not like one of theses coins were a small cyrcle decide the  future but unfortenatly it seems to be. It's clear that u "can't wait" but your project should be open for new people (no matter if they are veterans or newbies) and as an "normal investor" im the looser if the coins gets Inflation devalued during this airdrops...

There are always freeloaders that will complain for not getting something for free. You expect that you get something but it is difficult for you to write one or two sentences a day? There are people here that are giving every last minute of their free time and some of them some serious money to make this project successful but you think that you have same rights as them???
You really need to get in tune with reality here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

One of the members of the DeepOnion community has started a KickStarter Campaign where, starting Saturday 4 pm (GMT + 1), you can buy Physical DeepOnion Coins. The design is amazing and the first 100 that pledge 10 coins or more will get a FREE limited edition 22K Gold Plated Coin. You can find out more about the Coin Design and the maker (MisterLG) in this DeepOnion Thread: Physical DeepOnion Coin.

I think this is something really cool that no other crypto has. This could be the start of a trend and wouldn't it be cool to own a physical representation of something in a project you believe in?!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

It's basically another feature for privacy and safe communication: it uses HTTPS and tunnels the Tor traffic, so that it's not traceable and no one knows that you are communicating with a Tor bridge. So meek connects to a HTTPS web server first and then to the bridge. It's necessary if your internet connection is censored for example.

What if the HTTPS web server is blocked?  Does it constantly reset?

And thank you for the explanation.
altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Buy buy buy!!! Its buying time guys. Onion is hugely discounted. Buy and HODL for another 6 months and thank me letter.

I still remember when Deep Onion was at $0.50 and $0.60. Those who invested for the long term were rewarded when Deep Onion hit $20 last January.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

One of the members of the DeepOnion community has started a KickStarter Campaign where, starting Saturday 4 pm (GMT + 1), you can buy Physical DeepOnion Coins. The design is amazing and the first 100 that pledge 10 coins or more will get a FREE limited edition 22K Gold Plated Coin. You can find out more about the Coin Design and the maker (MisterLG) in this DeepOnion Thread: Physical DeepOnion Coin.

I think this is something really cool that no other crypto has. This could be the start of a trend and wouldn't it be cool to own a physical representation of something in a project you believe in?!

this is so awesome! Props to (MisterLG) for taking this on, and creating this cool opportunity for us to get a physical coin, and props to (DogLover) for the design! Smiley
caramel

Activity: 151
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

I still remember when Deep Onion was at $0.50 and $0.60. Those who invested for the long term were rewarded when Deep Onion hit $20 last January.

the good old days, I don't have them the chance to know, the currency has price...
I could have had x6 a x8 my current wallet capacity....

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: