Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesian Government Banned Bitcoin  (Read 1944 times)
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:54:07 AM

You can not prohibit bitcoin. It's stupid to introduce laws that you can not control. There is no technical opportunity for the government to do this.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

if this news is true I am very disappointed and continue to cry, hopefully, the Indonesian government is not Banned Bitcoin. I will continue to pray that bitcoin will become more popular
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:43:44 AM

Im Indonesian and many people missunderstanding about Indonesia banned Bitcoin like China do
u can still trading bitcoin and access any sites bout bitcoin like exchanger and easy to exchange bitcoin to Indonesian Rupiah
but u cant make transaction with bitcoin like buy stuff with bitcoin  Wink

copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:27:32 PM

can not be sure to be banned or not because I live in Indonesia, it is again a lot of news about bitcoin, especially the Indonesian banks warned not to use bitcoin as a means of payment because it is still illegal, illegal in the sense still not recognized as a means of payment of store example or where online sales are prohibited to use bitcoin as a means of payment for substitute rupiahitu that is forbidden, but I also get the news that Indonesian banks want to try blockchain technology but still in wancana only
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:18:15 PM

The Indonesian government is afraid of the presence of bitcoin, just like any other country. They are afraid if their main money so worthless, because we know the price of one bitcoin can be to buy a car though.
How many people here think that this will last long?
I don't feel that the government will allow Bitcoin restrictions once it gets accepted in NASDAQ.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Arcejeff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

I'm sorry to hear that, but when time comes they change it.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

I do not think that the Indonesian government will ban Bitcoin completely. As Indonesian citizen I know that this thing will occur but never occur as exactly as we thought. Maybe they will ban bitcoin from the payment system. There are so many things that government try to ban but it still exist and develop slow but sure.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

I am Indonesian, after about 6 years living with bitcoin life, mining, trading and join bitcoin community, from mining and trading i got more income and others benefit but what  happen now? bank central of indonesia will ban bitcoin, Fucking stupid  Indonesian government

https://news.bitcoin.com/indonesia-media-urge-bitcoiners-to-cash-in-ahead-of-coming-crypto-ban/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
I've seen information that the Indonesian government only prohibits bitcoin users in transactions is not so?
I myself am not very supportive with the Indonesian government statement related to ban bitcoin in Indonesia and I heard that banks in Indonesia will implement blockchain it may be good news for bitcoin Indonesia users
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

I am Indonesian, after about 6 years living with bitcoin life, mining, trading and join bitcoin community, from mining and trading i got more income and others benefit but what  happen now? bank central of indonesia will ban bitcoin, Fucking stupid  Indonesian government

https://news.bitcoin.com/indonesia-media-urge-bitcoiners-to-cash-in-ahead-of-coming-crypto-ban/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

There are always a reason for different country if they are going to ban bitcoins. I am lucky that bitcoins here in my country are allowed by governments to circulate and we have our own exchanger for the countries fiat.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

That is really bad news, but if still haven't made a formal decision then you should be happy and optimistic about that. You can still make a lot of money before btc is banned in your country. However, as I say you should be optimistic, maybe that will not happen. In my country there has been such information and now everything is fine.

Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

actually in indonesia do not prohibit bitcoin. because the prohibited thing is a payment transaction with bitcoin. the Indonesian government forbids it. but for other transactions our government does not prohibit
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

Haven't heard or read any official news about bitcoin banned in Indonesia. However, there's news that Australian banks have freezed accounts which has bitcoin transaction. But Australia government haven't done anything against bitcoin till now.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

That is sad to hear about the government banning the
use of bitcoin in your country, other country have the
same situation about the banning of bitcoin, I hope
the governments in my country dont ban the use of bitcoin.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

It's not just Bitcoin that is banned in Indoni but it is banned in many other countries including my own country. I also have more income than other people, but my country and my bank prohibit Bitcoin and will be very For a long time, I was also very upset about this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: