Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN!  (Read 18362 times)
anyken

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

CoinsMarkets  IS DOWN! Withdraw disabled, i think Coinsmarkets  has been hacked. PS. Maby i can wrong.
GoshaGT

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

CoinsMarkets  IS DOWN! Withdraw disabled, i think Coinsmarkets  has been hacked. PS. Maby i can wrong.
True? Then how do you explain that some coins continue trading until today? This is evident in the history of trading.
RogerSally

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

So not a Scam, Huh?
 Grin Grin Grin

Maybe wait, it cannot be scam until some signs of it  Grin

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Withdraw not working...

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

So are they arelitteraly moving their servers to another country or what, that it takes so long to transfer web site from one server to another?  Grin

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

Withdraw not working...

you're logged in? I can't login because Cloudflare is showing me an old cached coinsmarkets website!
thendzor

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Anyone knows what is going on? Got some ltc's in there...
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

So are they arelitteraly moving their servers to another country or what, that it takes so long to transfer web site from one server to another?  Grin

I think they are moving to another country themselves, buying passports for spare BTC on the way  Grin
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

login is fine periodically, but...
two errors: withdraw.php not found or Error 521 Web server is down

Withdraw not working...

you're logged in? I can't login because Cloudflare is showing me an old cached coinsmarkets website!

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
kirkandorules

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

They're clearly idiots.  I'd be willing to bet that server hardware specs weren't even the problem - some config tweaks might have solved everything in 5 minutes, but they don't know that, so they're grasping for straws.

And really, why would anyone transfer a significant amount of money to a site that looks like it was designed in 2002?  They had something I wanted to buy so I put in a few DOGE and no more, since it just looked so sketchy.
mexdog

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

they got hacked, but trying to fix.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

Liar
dima070184

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

just fucking news, I'm upset.
sushirollbh

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

No, there wasn't a hack. Even if you thought you were online because the server warnings weren't there, you weren't truly online. It was likely a cached version of the site.

The site is down, they're transferring tons of data. It's going to take some time.

Your stuff is safe, stop believing dumb people in chat who don't know anymore than the next person. It's as if people haven't heard of trolls before.

Stop asking the same questions, you ever load up your phone with music or a USB with movies? Well think about how many people use this site, how much data there is and how long it would take to get that straightened out. Then they have to SYNC THE WALLETS, you ever sync a crypto wallet before? Shit takes forever to download transactions. So stop the FUD and go away.
kobradobra

Activity: 200

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

No, there wasn't a hack. Even if you thought you were online because the server warnings weren't there, you weren't truly online. It was likely a cached version of the site.

The site is down, they're transferring tons of data. It's going to take some time.

Your stuff is safe, stop believing dumb people in chat who don't know anymore than the next person. It's as if people haven't heard of trolls before.

Stop asking the same questions, you ever load up your phone with music or a USB with movies? Well think about how many people use this site, how much data there is and how long it would take to get that straightened out. Then they have to SYNC THE WALLETS, you ever sync a crypto wallet before? Shit takes forever to download transactions. So stop the FUD and go away.

Um...Okay...But what you, mister Hamster, can say about this:
1. ZERO feedback from admins, ZERO!!!
2. DISABLING withdrawals, while orders and new deposits are processing;
3. NEARLY-EXPIRED (in March) domain;
4. Support email are offline, and by offline I mean that it is not receiving new mails.
5. Old design and engine, ZERO UPGRADES during its existence - admins didn't want to spend money;
6. Banning a word "SCAM" in chatbox...

I can continue actually. I give only 1% for CM no being a scam.     

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

Um...Okay...But what you, mister Hamster, can say about this:
1. ZERO feedback from admins, ZERO!!!
2. DISABLING withdrawals, while orders and new deposits are processing;
3. NEARLY-EXPIRED (in March) domain;
4. Support email are offline, and by offline I mean that it is not receiving new mails.
5. Old design and engine, ZERO UPGRADES during its existence - admins didn't want to spend money;
6. Banning a word "SCAM" in chatbox...

I can continue actually. I give only 1% for CM no being a scam.     
If it was a scam, they would of run off with the money by now.  Can't blame them banning the word scam in the chatbox because everything has someone calling it a scam, as you have just proven.  These small exchanges might only be run by 1 person, or a few at most, no wonder they can't answer all enquirers.  The design isn't the best but until this week, the site worked much better than several other exchanges I've used.  March isn't nearly expired, lots of sites don't renew domains before they're due.  I'll give them at least a week to sort this out.
janko997

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Hi,

does anyone know if the open orders are cancelled?

I had an open sell order once it crashed and the coin's price went very high, so now I don't want to sell in such low price.

I would much appreciate response from anyone from CoinsMarkets or some user who already had experienced similar crash in the past.

TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

I wish we could get an update as to what's going on.  This sucks.
cknkev

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

Admins if you read this please cancel all trade orders once the server migration is done. The price have changed and you cannot let them through.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

Admins if you read this please cancel all trade orders once the server migration is done. The price have changed and you cannot let them through.

If it sells at the price that you had already when it went down. Then that's the price you was wanting to sell at. If the market was tanking when CoinsMarkets comes back up. You would be happy if it sold at the price you originally listed. They WILL NOT cancel any sells or buy orders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: