Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN!  (Read 18362 times)
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

That is finally an update, not just a changing one-liner on the site.

I hope they will manage to get back into service and perhaps grow stronger afterwards from the lesson learnt. For now, I hope you guys can just shut up with all your complains and let these guys do what they say they are doing. Alternatively cry to anyone you can find with the only result you will lose all your coins and destroy it for everyone else.
GoshaGT

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

That is finally an update, not just a changing one-liner on the site.

I hope they will manage to get back into service and perhaps grow stronger afterwards from the lesson learnt. For now, I hope you guys can just shut up with all your complains and let these guys do what they say they are doing. Alternatively cry to anyone you can find with the only result you will lose all your coins and destroy it for everyone else.
I absolutely agree. Let's calm down and wait. When they earn, we will have the opportunity to inform them of their indignation. In any case, now only one-way communication.
Nexrist

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

http://mail.coinsmarkets.com/news.php

news here
Dies Irae

Activity: 283
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:47:08 PM by Dies Irae

Removed the latest news.

UPD: Strange, then shows the news from January 19, then there is no.
delkey1001

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:00:11 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:41:04 AM by delkey1001

Removed the latest news.

https://i.imgur.com/FSVtmTK.png

A comment on the "announcement", first coinsmarkets needs devops not admins, software developers not coder.
get a team and use agile methodology scrum or kanban to become able to fast react to change. Here are some tips:

1. Use CDN for resources(images,css,js,etc).
 2. Minify css,js. less size means less time to load and results in faster site.
 3. Resize images, e.g. Doge image is 399 KB (256 px X 256 px), floppycoin 540KB. Do thumb images 32px and 256px optimize the size and only load what is needed.
 4. Remove all broken links (404).
 5. Do you need really 492 requests to load the website?
 6. cache images 14400 seconds not enough.

29.5MB transfer for site loading is a lot even if coinsmarkets have dedicated 10Gbps

finally in the "announcement" where is the date when the site will be up again.

FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

Is this website is Managed from Pakistan ?
If so .. something you can do 😉

prichina

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

Finally, some response. I believe in you guys, cmon, lets beat binance! Fuck those Suits.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:45:52 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 06:27:27 PM by paramind22

Removed the latest news.

This seems like disinformation and FUD.  Maybe the Newbie account didn't see we were already discussing the Jan 19 announcement.
Coinexchange.io is also down, which seems like an Spam attack to disqualify their DNS but not a hack.  We need to back up the exchanges unless there is a reason not to.

TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

And yet Coinexchange.io keeps people in the light of what's going on via multiple channels.  That's how you do business and keep trust.

This is becoming a straight of case of theft; if even they aren't.  They are withholding peoples money, how don't people get this?
laddel

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

i would rather be waiting on coinsmarkets instead of dealing with the thieves of YOBIT.net they are all scammers and thieves. the Russian come together to manipulate all other nationalities out of their coins to get it back to mother Russia. the tech support will not answer unless you pay in coins. they freeze or steal your coins. stay away from yobit.net. wait for coinsmarkets, even with the problems, they treat everyone fairly and are not thieves like YOBIT.NET
Wisehawk

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

Official announcement:

About the down time ,
Time : 2018-01-19
First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .

Now let's move to the issue , in December we experienced a lot of new users and huge volume , we were ready for double or even triple volume but in our case it was 10x +.

From here all kind of problem start with servers ,

Now add to that the last senior support remaining have some family issue and was forced to be off  most of the time .

In addition to all that there was some db corruption issue we faced due to the overload and later hosting issue.

So a lot of work to do with a lot of missing stuff.

Please understand that in exchange you can't just go and hire someone and trust him millions of dollars .

We are sorry for lack of comunication about issue we have thought that people already trust us enough , and we invested 100% of time in restoring the site .

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.

A week ago we started negoation with new host that can accept similar service , we initiated the move ,

The Database was fixed yesterday night .

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section .

Thank you for the clarification. Hopefully these issues will come to an end soon enough. Continue taking your time.

Did this newb just said "continue taking your time" you do realize that money is at play here. I for one have multiple coins sitting on that exchange that have 20x or more on other exchanges while this site is down ( GCN, DIME, EMBER, 808, XP) most of this were pumped and dumped, so i missed the flight due to their irresponsibility.
  Why wait till the bridge collapses to start working on the bridge. especially when you knew ahead of time that the bridge couldn't handle the capacity of load it's been exposed too. Continue taking your time my ass Roll Eyes

I understand the frustration, but at this point I'd rather they don't mess up and potentially lose the coins by hurrying and potentially doing something reckless.
iamwhitewave

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

Oh it's been down for quite sometime now. I could not reset my password. Getting the message "An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full."
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

And yet Coinexchange.io keeps people in the light of what's going on via multiple channels.  That's how you do business and keep trust.

This is becoming a straight of case of theft; if even they aren't.  They are withholding peoples money, how don't people get this?

Coinexchange is back up at Coinexchange2.com

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

The faster the get this working, the better my blood pressure will be. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot when the going got good. They were about to amass a sizeable customer base, now everyone will be moving their coin and heading somewhere with the quickness, soon as this shit comes back up. thee only sad part is they happen to be the only exchange choice for some of this coins. So either way we still kinda stuck.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

Coinexchange is back up at Coinexchange2.com

Even better.  Props CE
delkey1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

Removed the latest news.

https://i.imgur.com/FSVtmTK.png

This seems like disinformation and FUD.  Maybe the Newbie account didn't see we were already discussing the Jan 19 announcement.
Coinexchange.io is also down, which seems like an Spam attack to disqualify their DNS but not a hack.  We need to back up the exchanges unless there is a reason not to.

The newbie read, understood and wrote back about the announcement of 19.Jan. It seems you didn't read the announcement nor the newbie comments, read it again and mark this sentence "devops not admins, software developers not coder." this is a proof that newbie read the 19.Jan ann but you didn't.
Wisehawk

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

The faster the get this working, the better my blood pressure will be. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot when the going got good. They were about to amass a sizeable customer base, now everyone will be moving their coin and heading somewhere with the quickness, soon as this shit comes back up. thee only sad part is they happen to be the only exchange choice for some of this coins. So either way we still kinda stuck.

This event is unfortunate, but I don't think they will have trouble replacing leaving users.
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

It is always the same. People find a platform to have a nice income, and then it is ruined in any way, either by themselves or ... themselves.

Think about all the scam coins coming up from the ground worse than mushrooms. They have really nice ideas (from time to time), but instead of putting some effort into this, they just take the some BTC from their masternodes-auctions and then disappear. Some serious work and they could do factor x with this one coin...

A working platform is good enough to make some families happy.

OK, they are looking for serious people to replace the leaving mates, but they should not forget to stay serious themselves.

My first experience with this platform? I tried to sell a trash coin, that made it up to 6x meanwhile (serioulsy no idea why?!), and then my revenue is stuck there. All this happened to me when i just realized 2018 started. Ok for first 2018 was new, but now it starts to feel old... So pls, can i expect my money back this year, or do i have to say another time "happy new year"?

What does that mean: checking with new hosting. Mother google is your friend, usually you sign some papers and the new website is up? Am i too "n00bish" with this? I think: no.
Coinexchange had troubles too, and they were solved within a part of the time coinsmarkets is now down.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
delkey1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

It is always the same. People find a platform to have a nice income, and then it is ruined in any way, either by themselves or ... themselves.

Think about all the scam coins coming up from the ground worse than mushrooms. They have really nice ideas (from time to time), but instead of putting some effort into this, they just take the some BTC from their masternodes-auctions and then disappear. Some serious work and they could do factor x with this one coin...

A working platform is good enough to make some families happy.

OK, they are looking for serious people to replace the leaving mates, but they should not forget to stay serious themselves.

My first experience with this platform? I tried to sell a trash coin, that made it up to 6x meanwhile (serioulsy no idea why?!), and then my revenue is stuck there. All this happened to me when i just realized 2018 started. Ok for first 2018 was new, but now it starts to feel old... So pls, can i expect my money back this year, or do i have to say another time "happy new year"?

What does that mean: checking with new hosting. Mother google is your friend, usually you sign some papers and the new website is up? Am i too "n00bish" with this? I think: no.
Coinexchange had troubles too, and they were solved within a part of the time coinsmarkets is now down.

Coinsmarkets has 1 "coder" and 1 "admin" that works 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and that's it. Coinsmarkets does not care if the site is up
 or down, if up they make money charging fees, when site down staking OUR coins. Coinsmarkets says to itself Relax and take it slow.

The most irresponsible brats in fact fraud and scam, any i didn't give them justice because they are worse.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

People could trade among themselves more, like an honor system or like eBay.   Not sure if BitBay is like that.   There is also, I think it's called https://crypto-bridge.org/, which is a decentralized exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: