Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN!  (Read 18362 times)
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

This is inpatient people fault, they had problems with scaling and site had been down for a while, and then some one writed to service provider and told they are scamers and service provider ended the contract, now they need to find new provider and cofigure everything for new site

and that might take how long? what do you think? days? weeks? months? years?

maybe i should tell my right now nonexisting grand-children about this and tell them: have an eye upon this in 100 years?!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

no, it's not inpatient,  the site been down for almost 1 week , but ZERO announcement / response from the team ,  and then someone write to hosting provider!

It's not a personal blog, it's exchange site, everything related with money... so it's not about customers' patient...

They need to tell us the newest updates.... but never and nothing, never reply on Bct forum, no twitter update (they even no twitter account), no other social channel, no telephone support, no email replied ////

and another problem is :  if it's tech problem, people can wait 1-2 days even 3-4 days for they to solve the problem... but it takes almost 1 month now... how they run the exchange ?  do they have any tech support ? how they keep the safety of our coins ?

They have small team with few people and userbase had grown over 10 times with short time it coused problems with old database design, and now as they are solved the problems they are forced to find new provider who meets their needs. And databases are needed to conficure for new provider. Do you think its so easy. with 1 coder? i think within week its will be up. Real problem was that inpatient people writed to provider about scamming attempt and they finished a contract.

Or thouse scamming reports were from opponents who didnt like to see coinsmarket to grow and decided to sabotage it. Even thouse database propblems might be DDos attack or other kind sabotage. Competion in crypto world can be harsh

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KNA84

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

This is inpatient people fault, they had problems with scaling and site had been down for a while, and then some one writed to service provider and told they are scamers and service provider ended the contract, now they need to find new provider and cofigure everything for new site

and that might take how long? what do you think? days? weeks? months? years?

maybe i should tell my right now nonexisting grand-children about this and tell them: have an eye upon this in 100 years?!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

no, it's not inpatient,  the site been down for almost 1 week , but ZERO announcement / response from the team ,  and then someone write to hosting provider!

It's not a personal blog, it's exchange site, everything related with money... so it's not about customers' patient...

They need to tell us the newest updates.... but never and nothing, never reply on Bct forum, no twitter update (they even no twitter account), no other social channel, no telephone support, no email replied ////

and another problem is :  if it's tech problem, people can wait 1-2 days even 3-4 days for they to solve the problem... but it takes almost 1 month now... how they run the exchange ?  do they have any tech support ? how they keep the safety of our coins ?

They have small team with few people and userbase had grown over 10 times with short time it coused problems with old database design, and now as they are solved the problems they are forced to find new provider who meets their needs. And databases are needed to conficure for new provider. Do you think its so easy. with 1 coder? i think within week its will be up. Real problem was that inpatient people writed to provider about scamming attempt and they finished a contract.

Or thouse scamming reports were from opponents who didnt like to see coinsmarket to grow and decided to sabotage it. Even thouse database propblems might be DDos attack or other kind sabotage. Competion in crypto world can be harsh

i suggest OVH !

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section

This is last info at their homapage writed at 19 january

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
KNA84

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section

for now we can not read anything at all  Embarrassed how to know  Undecided
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

yeah, and at least this announcement is taken for true by myself.

but really, weeks to get a website back to work? really?

i already said byebye to my money there (already thinking about how to bring it down for my taxes), but at least, this non-communicating way of communication is not the way customers (and i assume us to be right this) should be treated.

As stated before: s*** can happen and sometimes MUST happen to learn from your own mistakes, but this one is really getting ridiculous.

just opening withdrawals right in time would have saved them from a lot of hate that is growing. if they can´t keep the trading up, just give the people their cash. that would have been a serious way to restart when the HP is back and working.

Right now i feel like a hostage of their suspicious thoughts...

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
NoMar02

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

If whois records are real and not some John Doe.

https://twitter.com/anthonyjugi/status/950103816107712513?lang=en
tomwrx

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

It is gone. The sooner you face it, the easier will be it for you all. Fixing website from the beginning of January. Must be a joke to do it for 3 weeks and with no results. Just move on, people.

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
rainbowgoldcoin

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

I would have fixed the site within 7 days.  I lost .30 BTC on the site.  I was never able to pull it out.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

You've been scammed people, face it. I've been waiting to see this exit scam since Coinsmarkets started. Back then someone on this forum rang the registered telephone number and got some old Dutch lady who knew nothing of cryptos or Coinsmarkets. With this in mind I never had more than 0.05 BTC in there and never for long.

prichina

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

7-5 days before they went down, someone was asking on discord....about some transfer that he made to coinsmarkets and never came through...and i was like teaching him, that coinsmarkets is a scam and he will never see his money. And then, i was curious, let me check this exchange...i've trasnfered little,like 50$ bucks....And i was staking them and then i get greedy, but not to much, i've trasfered another like 45 bucks....and bam, the second day it went down Smiley
i'm joking around, i do think they will come back, but it is a true story Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:45:45 AM
Merited by AmoreJaz (1)

You've been scammed people, face it. I've been waiting to see this exit scam since Coinsmarkets started. Back then someone on this forum rang the registered telephone number and got some old Dutch lady who knew nothing of cryptos or Coinsmarkets. With this in mind I never had more than 0.05 BTC in there and never for long.

We had been warned. If people just believed that person who did that lil background check of calling that number.
My first impression on this exchange was really not that good.
The interface is not user-friendly and even the pairings are not well organized.
But I used it several times as there were some coins traded only on this exchange.
And yes, good thing that I never stored btc for so long on them.
And now, their website is totally down!
polishfarmer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

I think rhey will come back... many coins and communities were only hosted on that exchange. And they have a niche market and provide a service. I think some coins were using them as an ico platform. kind of like stocks.exchange.
Alex_Undr_P

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

yup that's it.
about everybody who telling "they have a small team.... 1 coder.... no time... hurd to resolve... USERS of CM reported them and now it need to change something..... blah blah"
bull shit, i can make tutorial video for you how to create an accunt on most of social resources for 5 minets!
even if they wrote true on website , that thay have 9 people in team, you don't need fcking coder to make an update on social. It's easy and it takes no time at all.
I don't know what's gonna be in the future with that ( becouse most of people coins are still on the wallets (mine disapeare almost as the site was down in first days) , but it's definatly  not  normal situation , not becouse of any users or etc, but 100% becouse of team leading this exchange. 
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:08:37 AM

Impatience my a$$.  Alls them scammers had to do was let people withdraw their coins and nobody would have said one word.  Not a single word.  Ask the  people who had their Coins at Novaexchange.  The site is still up and their roadmap is still posted how they alerted members that the site was going to change ownership so take your coins now.  Did the monkey A$$ coinsmarket.com do this.  Nope, it was too technologically complex and require brain surgery coupled with planetary cosmic fusion, to allow the withdrawal function. 
webfreak

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

There is a tiny tiny ray of hope...

The wallets are still up and running and you can check if the funds have been moved or not.
At this moment my funds are still on the same addresses so i still have some hope.
One thing is sure if I am able to salvage my funds I am NOT touching this SHIT of the so called exchange again!
FFS it is a month and it is getting worse and worse.
delkey1001

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

The wallets are still up and running and you can check if the funds have been moved or not.
At this moment my funds are still on the same addresses so i still have some hope.
One thing is sure if I am able to salvage my funds I am NOT touching this SHIT of the so called exchange again!

Yes IF back online big portion of customers will leave. But people have a short memory and will return faster than they left.
SOLOMONKING

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

"you can check if the funds have been moved or not."

whats the way of check this? what procedure must i follow?

Now you dont find coinsmarkets.com in the google results if you type it!!

whats the new address they will use?
delkey1001

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

"you can check if the funds have been moved or not."

whats the way of check this? what procedure must i follow?

Now you dont find coinsmarkets.com in the google results if you type it!!

whats the new address they will use?

http://185.66.140.234/walletstatus.php?ticker=LTC

This is the way to check for wallet.

For the finds you need the wallet address and head to explorer of your coin to find out what data you want.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

We had been warned. If people just believed that person who did that lil background check of calling that number.
My first impression on this exchange was really not that good.
The interface is not user-friendly and even the pairings are not well organized.
But I used it several times as there were some coins traded only on this exchange.
And yes, good thing that I never stored btc for so long on them.
And now, their website is totally down!

Yeah, interface was shitty.

The only good thing was it gave lots of new coins their first exchange. Mostly shitcoins but some gems. The only reason I occasionally used it a little  knowing it would likely end in an exit scam.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

This is the user who warned me off Coinsmarkets months ago, after this I was very careful not to leave much in there:

Guys be carefull with coinmarkets.com (the exchange for XIOS). It's a scam.
Server is in the US. The URL is registred in The Netherlands. I called that address. Got an old lady on the phone that hang up because she does't talk to strangers

Ok, maybe you're right, but it seems fishy.
The registrant of the URL is certainly not real.

Registrant Contact

Name: juvo marceles
Street:Surinamestraat 26 2585 GJ Den Haag
City: amesterdam
Postal Code: 2585 Gj
Phone: +31.0001220358

Den Haag and Amsterdam or 2 different city's.
Amsterdam is spelled wrong.
I know that street in Den Haag. It's a home address. I called it. The old lady who lives there doesn't want to talk to strangers on the phone.

Maybe it is not a scam, but at least it is fishy.
Better be warned then sorry.

The address is most-likely fake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: