Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:39:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN!  (Read 18362 times)
ariewayq

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

then how, do we just wait and be patient........... Huh
as we know, this is money business.
but legal entities and protection for customers do not exist. Many customers and capital owners are disappointed, in addition to money, time is also wasted.,,
cryptogbumper

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

ha, some one still stand for them

they have small team, only a few members, they have many things to do , they are trying to solve the problem

Is it so difficult for them to create a social account to keep us updated ??
the latest news is that : all official news only posted on the news channel of the website, but the site is down , what a joke!

so what's the team (as you said, small team) for ?  all devs busy with the tech issues?  or they just sit there waiting for money ?

look at their account on bct forum.... only ads unders those altcoin's ANN threads!!!
SOLOMONKING

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

I dont know a sheet but, if coins still in wallets...

If they were a scam how many time for stealing the coins??

Little i think.

BUT COINS STILL THERE!!

If they were a really small team with huge technical issues...

How many time?

May be the time we are seeing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you have must send positive toughs to the universe and visualize the exchange is ready instead of so many negative affirmations.

Guido72

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

Be realistic! It's over! Just accept the fact! Better a miserable end than endless misery!

Probably they're already selling all our coins. Maybe that's one of the reasons of the latest price drops!

Opening a Twitter account to inform proactively and transparently can be done in one minute!

My favored staking pool Stake United faced also performance issues lately, and they needed to upgrade the servers. But on their Twitter account they announce everything and inform proactively. Totally trustworthy! It's really not difficult.

Currently trading with crypto currencies is risky. Everybody knows this. That's why some regulations are not a bad thing, and will be necessary to avoid such situations like this.
SOLOMONKING

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

then why some people are saying that their funds stay on their wallets?

May be they dont want to explain to much because they are afraid to say they have been hacked, if they shut been answering questions in an open chat with their smart users and been honest, then we will know son they had been hacked, and they dont want that.  At this moment they are very afraid, they are facing a situation to big for them. BUT THEY WILL SOLVE IT. (Remember my words)
shinedown394

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

They either solve it, or DIE. SLOWLY. Thieves are right up their with child molestors, rapists, and other scum of the earth. I have eyes and associates everywhere. They have no clue. I feel sorry for them actually. But they were warned.
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

come on, what can we do except stepping on the same way that they used.

threatening is no option, harming... (well, an eye for an eye?)

the first days i felt hope, the next days i felt doubt, and now i feel emptyness....

there are so many scammers out there, so many coins just born by devs selling some of them (LOL, to get listed at CM Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy )

as someone else stated before: this is wild wild west. we paid our fees and got ripped.

and hopefully noone of us will ever get screwed again.
i am tired of waiting - i usually expect results.

pls send me a PM if CM ever gets activated again, but wasting my time with burning my nerves would be like paying bad money with good money.

Gentlemen, it was a pleasure with you (quoted in some way from "Titanic")

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

Isn't it possible to pay a hacker, or some retired CIA guy to track this CoinsMarkets guy down?
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

we have to wait. hopefully everything is ok. they are updated their condition. but if they are announce a fixed date then it will be better for us
Sjorzzie

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

What I dont understand is :

When I login on the wallet status all the coins are still there and de date is the present date (now it is on 25th) You can check that on :   http://185.66.140.234/walletstatus.php

Second, also strange is the telephone number, it has, after the landcode +31, 10 numbers (that is not possible in the netherlands, there are only 9 numbers and not 1 number start with 3 zero's)

Also strange is that they give an adress in the Hague (Den Haag) and write as city Amesterdam (is also written wrong, must be Amsterdam)

They are registred on : Gandi SAS that is in France, just as the phone number. Phone: +33.170377661. They must know something.

Why do they buy another year hosting (first expired on march 9th 2018 and now till march 9th 2019) Expiration Date: 2019-03-09

Huh ---  Huh --- Huh --- Huh

If someone knows the answers then please let me know.
zamasu5

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

News on CM :

More delay
Time : 2018-01-25

Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

http://185.66.140.234/news.php
SuperSoloKing

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

You don't need to pay a hacker.

These fuckers are in Amsterdam.  A simple whois search provides you with a ton of info:

Raw Whois Data

Domain Name: coinsmarkets.com
Registry Domain ID: 2103489716_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gandi.net
Registrar URL: http://www.gandi.net
Updated Date: 2018-01-22T11:22:50Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-09T01:59:21Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-03-09T01:59:21Z
Registrar: GANDI SAS
Registrar IANA ID: 81
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@support.gandi.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +33.170377661
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientHold http://www.icann.org/epp#clientHold
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status:
Domain Status:
Domain Status:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: juvo marceles
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Surinamestraat 26 2585 GJ  Den Haag
Registrant City: amesterdam
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 2585 Gj
Registrant Country: NL
Registrant Phone: +31.0001220358
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@contact.gandi.net
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: juvo marceles
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: Surinamestraat 26 2585 GJ  Den Haag
Admin City: amesterdam
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 2585 Gj
Admin Country: NL
Admin Phone: +31.0001220358
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@contact.gandi.net
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: juvo marceles
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: Surinamestraat 26 2585 GJ  Den Haag
Tech City: amesterdam
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 2585 Gj
Tech Country: NL
Tech Phone: +31.0001220358
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@contact.gandi.net
Name Server: CURT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: DIVA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC: Unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-01-26T00:25:19Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit
https://www.icann.org/epp

Reseller Email:
Reseller URL:

Personal data access and use are governed by French law, any use for the purpose of unsolicited mass commercial advertising as well as any mass or automated inquiries (for any intent other than the registration or modification of a domain name) are strictly forbidden. Copy of whole or part of our database without Gandi's endorsement is strictly forbidden. <br />
A dispute over the ownership of a domain name may be subject to the alternate procedure established by the Registry in question or brought before the courts. <br />
For additional information, please contact us via the following form:<br />
 https://www.gandi.net/support/contacter/mail/
==============================================
And the proud owner of www.gandi.net is:

Raw Whois Data

Domain Name: gandi.net
Registry Domain ID: 6683836_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gandi.net
Registrar URL: http://www.gandi.net
Updated Date: 2017-11-06T13:14:43Z
Creation Date: 1999-05-21T10:09:21Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-05-21T14:09:56Z
Registrar: GANDI SAS
Registrar IANA ID: 81
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@support.gandi.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +33.170377661
Reseller: GANDI SAS
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status:
Domain Status:
Domain Status:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Stephan Ramoin
Registrant Organization: Gandi SAS
Registrant Street: 63-65 Boulevard Massena
Registrant City: Paris
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 75013
Registrant Country: FR
Registrant Phone: +33.143737851
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +33.143731851
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@contact.gandi.net
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: NOC GANDI
Admin Organization: GANDI SAS
Admin Street: 63-65 Boulevard MASSENA
Admin City: Paris
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 75013
Admin Country: FR
Admin Phone: +33.143737851
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +33.143731851
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@gandi.net
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: NOC GANDI
Tech Organization: GANDI SAS
Tech Street: 63-65 Boulevard MASSENA
Tech City: Paris
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 75013
Tech Country: FR
Tech Phone: +33.143737851
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +33.143731851
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@gandi.net
Name Server: DNS0.GANDI.NET
Name Server: DNS1.GANDI.NET
Name Server: DNS2.GANDI.NET
Name Server: DNS3.GANDI.NET
Name Server: DNS4.GANDI.NET
Name Server: DNS6.GANDI.NET
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC: Unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-01-23T06:05:54Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit
https://www.icann.org/epp

Reseller Email:
Reseller URL:

Personal data access and use are governed by French law, any use for the purpose of unsolicited mass commercial advertising as well as any mass or automated inquiries (for any intent other than the registration or modification of a domain name) are strictly forbidden. Copy of whole or part of our database without Gandi's endorsement is strictly forbidden. <br />
A dispute over the ownership of a domain name may be subject to the alternate procedure established by the Registry in question or brought before the courts. <br />
For additional information, please contact us via the following form:<br />
 https://www.gandi.net/support/contacter/mail/
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

ok.. give them a chance to get back online.. abusing wont return your coins and not abusing also wont help,.. SO why abuse  if the coins are gone. Hope  that CM CEO has values  and get it back online.

sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

The site couldn't be reached anymore, I hope everything will be fine and I will be able to recover all my coins in there which I have not transferred yet to my personal wallet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

ok.. give them a chance to get back online.. abusing wont return your coins and not abusing also wont help,.. SO why abuse  if the coins are gone. Hope  that CM CEO has values  and get it back online.

I say let's start the process to ruin these f*ckers to oblivion! At least we will give back to them what they did you our coins!
Willow2U

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

So much anger and fud is not helping anyone. Your just stressing yourself up more.

It is what it is.

Coinsmarket is a nice place for newbies like me to learn.

The only thing that I have against them is their lack of proper communication with the public.

It looks like they need to think of employing someone with PR (Public Relations) experience.
delkey1001

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

News on CM :

More delay
Time : 2018-01-25

Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

When something bothering them they give an announcement. Coinsmarkets "team" lives in their world isolated from customers as the website
is made for coinsmarkets team to use only. And as little things required announcement from them i can imagine how unprofessional coinsmarkets is.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

I guess expressing more patience is the best we can do at this moment. It would not help the community of affected users if an angry user starts to harras the hosting companies involved. That would only complicate the matter further including more delays.

FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
Merited by d5000 (1), Wekkel (1)

I love how the newbies and all ill-informed people are commenting here. Throwing major accusations around because they don't even know how to see if their coins are still in their wallet, as in their world the wallet exists on the website/exchange. It's like when people spread fake news on Facebook and you can see all your friends who are idiots and fragile creatures.

Sure we are all pissed that they are taking so long to have the exchange back up and running with all their issues they are experiencing. And we all know damn well that this is taking longer than it should. But then again, we not 100% sure on the issues they are facing as there is no communication. Which is the second part of why most of us are angry.

But these naive people... Please rather go spread some posts you see on FB to get attention from your friends who would also believe and share the news about Trump being the US president.......

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

I love how the newbies and all ill-informed people are commenting here. Throwing major accusations around because they don't even know how to see if their coins are still in their wallet, as in their world the wallet exists on the website/exchange. It's like when people spread fake news on Facebook and you can see all your friends who are idiots and fragile creatures.

Sure we are all pissed that they are taking so long to have the exchange back up and running with all their issues they are experiencing. And we all know damn well that this is taking longer than it should. But then again, we not 100% sure on the issues they are facing as there is no communication. Which is the second part of why most of us are angry.

But these naive people... Please rather go spread some posts you see on FB to get attention from your friends who would also believe and share the news about Trump being the US president.......

Well said..as per me.. every one who wants to know what really going on

By jumping up/down coins won't be back..They are requesting us to be patient and not to make trouble so that they can online.

The question is these new bees and face book messages could be from someone who benefited  by coinsmarkets down?  So?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: