Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN!  (Read 18362 times)
candyiman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Idiots,

This is 100% EXIT SCAM!
How can people be so stupid?

HAS ANYONE SUCCEEDED IN WITHDRAWING THEIR MONEY? NO!
They are just playing time with these messages about the the site and trade coming online, and letting some people in here and there to check their balance. On the meanwhile they are transferring the coins little by little through other markets into untraceable coins and taking it out as fiat. Say bye bye to you coins folks.

Now if you want get these mofos on some kind of record, you should
1. report the police of your country and international police
2. because police dont give a fuck about your coins in the lands these folks live, we should crowsource a private investigation to find these motherfuckers and serve them right.

TAKE SOME ACTION!

Ok troll  relax
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:36:22 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:57:48 PM by Lucky7btc

Idiots,

This is 100% EXIT SCAM!

They are just playing time with these messages about the the site and trade coming online, and letting some people in here and there to check their balance. On the meanwhile they are transferring the coins little by little through other markets into untraceable coins and taking it out as fiat. Say bye bye to you coins folks.

2. because police dont give a fuck about your coins in the lands these folks live, we should crowsource a private investigation to find these motherfuckers and serve them right.

TAKE SOME ACTION!

I agree, at this point I don't even care about the coins I have on there. I rather have some ass kicking instead.
delkey1001

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

The newest lie:

"Again delay due to hosting , we get to move again ."
SOLOMONKING

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

So coins still there right? all they right? or are they the cause of the crypto crash?

If someone with that volume would have made a fast superbulk sell...

But not... they will be ready son. 
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:33:07 PM
Merited by joosep (1)

Idiots,

This is 100% EXIT SCAM!

TAKE SOME ACTION!

and that would bring us how far? not even in front of our door to make a step on the street.

i am absolutely not happy with what happened and maybe is still happening regarding CM - but i had my own experience some years ago with flowers stolen from the grave of a close relative. it was a day of memory for me, and it was mother´s day for some others. so this bouquet i placed there disappeared some hours later (i got a nasty call, why i claimed to have put flowers when i obviosly did not do so  Shocked ) yes, i went to the police because i was upset a way i cannot describe - and i achieved absolutely nothing with this action, except getting much more upset. the best thing would have been: buy new flowers and put them there and remember what you had - and do it a more intelligent way the next time. for us this means - never leave this much money at an exchange.

we pay for this lesson, some pay more others less.

P.S. and please don´t call us idiots or stupid unless you can´t live with being called the same way. thanks.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

They seem to have started a number of the wallets on the new servers now, or at least configured the interface to find them: https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php

Those saying 'scam', they seem to be going to a lot of effort if it is - they could have run off with the coins and disappeared by now.  yes, I'm not happy with the time they have taken to resolve this, and the poor communication, but as I said, it's a lot of effort to continue to put in if they did just want to scam us.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
sleepygary

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

Those saying 'scam', they seem to be going to a lot of effort if it is - they could have run off with the coins and disappeared by now.  yes, I'm not happy with the time they have taken to resolve this, and the poor communication, but as I said, it's a lot of effort to continue to put in if they did just want to scam us.

Very little communications and playing the waiting game is NOT a lot of work for a scam. They can just keep paying for hosting for a while and keep us dangling and when people finally give up, they still have the keys and the coins.
ultiman2

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

lol right now they maybe have coins but they value going shit too
duncanstc

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

SCAM alert. Terrible terrible situation. But what you can expect from exchange with 2013likish btc-e site design
I think all traders and holders can say goodbye to their coins and tokens.

I think you should wait a few days and see what happens before you accuse someone of being a scammer.

Wait a few days? I have not been able to login for weeks. In the world of CC, if it could appear to be a scam it is a scam. Crooks..
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

hi,

it is the last news from CM official website source : https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php

positively they will soon repair  Smiley

News
Warning about other domains
Time : 2018-01-30
Only official domain for our site is coinsmarkets.com ,all other are fake , used to steal your data , Pin will be reset before starting site again ,

Update
Time : 2018-01-27
We finally find a new home for our servers and domain name , please be patient , we understand that we took a long time to fix , we already explained the reasons , Once again we are sorry , There can be some redirect to new servers and domain name , please do not bombard new host and mail registrar , the service is getting restored .

More delay
Time : 2018-01-25
Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

About the down time ,
Time : 2018-01-19
First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .

Now let's move to the issue , in December we experienced a lot of new users and huge volume , we were ready for double or even triple volume but in our case it was 10x +.

From here all kind of problem start with servers ,

Now add to that the last senior support remaining have some family issue and was forced to be off  most of the time .

In addition to all that there was some db corruption issue we faced due to the overload and later hosting issue.

So a lot of work to do with a lot of missing stuff.

Please understand that in exchange you can't just go and hire someone and trust him millions of dollars .

We are sorry for lack of comunication about issue we have thought that people already trust us enough , and we invested 100% of time in restoring the site .

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.

A week ago we started negoation with new host that can accept similar service , we initiated the move ,

The Database was fixed yesterday night .

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section .

Servers issues
Time : 2018-01-03
We have few servers issue we are working on fixing them , all should be back to normal soon,
prichina

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

WTF just happend? Again delay due to hosting , we get to move again .
Jesus christ....i need adreses now, i need to beat the shit out of them
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

WTF just happend? Again delay due to hosting , we get to move again .
Jesus christ....i need adreses now, i need to beat the shit out of them

I want to go with you. I am sick and tired of these MFers!!!
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

Keyboard warriors about to spoil it for the rest again?

FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

Again delay due to hosting...Don't know which world they live...

All I can say is .. it's not fair..

c15

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:53 AM

I think they are sincere

delkey1001

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

I'm waiting for the next coinsmarkets excuse. This is like Mexican telenovela.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

In the world of CC, if it could appear to be a scam it is a scam. Crooks..
How would a noob know such things? One posting and such accusations? Impressive!  Cheesy
kadrcalmness

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

We need to give them more time, and not write angry letters to hosting and so on. These you will not achieve anything. On the contrary, leave them alone for a while, so that they then do not have the opportunity to blame someone.
rokipoki12

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

They will not come back. I learned a lot from Mt Gox experience and never leave coins/tokens on an exchange. You will learn a lot from this unpleasant experience... That is a good thing.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

They will not come back. I learned a lot from Mt Gox experience and never leave coins/tokens on an exchange. You will learn a lot from this unpleasant experience... That is a good thing.
Right, you are another noob who was probably shitting in your pants when MtGox happened. Get lost, moran.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: