Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN!  (Read 18362 times)
mbe48

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

I think it's a new name, I'm always optimistic with coinsmarkets to get back because I also have assets that I keep there. best wishes for all of us
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

At least they seem to be trying, I thought I could write off my coins but you seem to get some back Smiley

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

It's scandalous this CoinsMarkets management! I could not withdraw my funds for several weeks. Customer service is non-existent! Stir up at CoinsMarkets ! lazy band!  https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=VIOG

Angry

But what is Viog if not a shit coin? It'll probably be open before BTC.

At this date a coin that dropped from $19000 to $7200 is a shitcoin, so bitcoin is a shitcoin. a coin that dropped from $2.44to $0.52 is a shitcoin, so ripple is a shitcoin. Any coin that causes damage is a bigger shitcoin coin than coin that cause less damage. So please use the terminology carefully.
haha so i am wondering now that my frist coins start to be freeed on coinsmarkets...how much of shitcoin do i have...seems i have the less shitcoin in my pockets Tongue
on a more serious note- is there any information when trading might strat again?
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

The only thing they are "trying" is play for time. They used customer funds for speculation and then the market broke down.

Now they only release worthless shitcoins without any value to remain in business eventually and see the market recover.

Coinsmarkets was probably not a scam from beginning, they however tapped into funds not belonging to them to make a fast buck, lost the money, and now they are a scam.
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I don't think anyone posted, but the last banner text update was this:
"aerm,ivc,spc,Bix,KLT,BTCX,HIGHT,LTK,BCCS,LTG,radia,MYCE,jew,puzcoin are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow ."

I think that has been up over a week though.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

At some point they have to come to the more mainstream coins...hopefully. But i am glad to be able to log in again. At least now i can download my history, which is kind of important for tax purposes, i guess. Let's keep up the good faith, that they restore everything eventually.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
scionscape

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

LCS,TGAO,MIC3,BIO,GCH,SEO,BITCAPS,DOGIT,DLISK,XMAS,MLC,SPERO,OILMiner,STC,XCN,JOY,AIB,TRBO,TST,BHS are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

Huh Huh Huh
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

At least it is moving into the right direction.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

LCS,TGAO,MIC3,BIO,GCH,SEO,BITCAPS,DOGIT,DLISK,XMAS,MLC,SPERO,OILMiner,STC,XCN,JOY,AIB,TRBO,TST,BHS are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

Huh Huh Huh

LOL

Want to take bets on the probability of them ever allowing btc withdrawals?  Grin

I've got a few hundred thousand COLX on there that I've washed my hands of . . if I can get my COLX and BTC back, cool. But I don't expect anything at this point. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

Huh Huh Huh

LOL

Want to take bets on the probability of them ever allowing btc withdrawals?  Grin

I've got a few hundred thousand COLX on there that I've washed my hands of . . if I can get my COLX and BTC back, cool. But I don't expect anything at this point. 

"BTC", never heard of that one.  Obviously getting major coins like SPERO and DOGIT working should be top priority.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

COLX would be a good start  Cheesy

Broesel

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

The only thing they are "trying" is play for time. They used customer funds for speculation and then the market broke down.

Now they only release worthless shitcoins without any value to remain in business eventually and see the market recover.

Coinsmarkets was probably not a scam from beginning, they however tapped into funds not belonging to them to make a fast buck, lost the money, and now they are a scam.

Are you just speculating? Or do you have some valid information you would like to share with the rest of us? It is not unlikely, what you propose, but at this point there is no evidence for this whatsoever. But feel free to provide it.

Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:44:08 AM

Are you just speculating? Or do you have some valid information you would like to share with the rest of us? It is not unlikely, what you propose, but at this point there is no evidence for this whatsoever. But feel free to provide it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/8bpzji/coinsmarkets_update/
Broesel

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/8bpzji/coinsmarkets_update/

Well, i have to say that does not sound good for the people behind CM! And if they embezzled coins, they will get caught at some point. Apart from that, why have people so many coins on an small and "dubious" exchange like CM in the first place? ALQAYS store your assets on your privatley controlled wallets. I thought that is common sense by now.

hammerhart

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

do you guys are still able to log in to CM? i dont get new emails to whitelist my ip anymore since 2-3 days...
GoshaGT

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

do you guys are still able to log in to CM? i dont get new emails to whitelist my ip anymore since 2-3 days...
Yes, log in to CM enable.
GoshaGT

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

I think that if within 1-2 months CM does not return BTC and LTC, we can try to open a fund and collect money - a reward for finding people from CM who like rats are hiding now. When the reward reaches 0.5-1 BTC, they will be found, and then we will decide.
hammerhart

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:18:20 AM

Yes, log in to CM enable.

thanks i guess i keep trying then ...just hope we get our stke rewards one day Tongue
Broesel

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

I was able to log in today "as usual", whatever this means nowadays for CM. But at this point they really could start to release the withdrawel of some more coins. People have now been patient for a very long time.

ericool007

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

COLX would be a good start  Cheesy

Its been confirmed that CM has been dumping coins on cryptopia

https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/Documentation/blob/master/CM_PressRelease.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: